login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Love Is The Tool

First, We would like to say Thank you… to all of our new friends here on bmindful. Everyone has been so very cool in welcoming us to the community. We are truly touched. Now on with the Post…

This is our way of saying hello and thank you for the warm welcome. The title is a clue. But why settle for clues, when you and get the answers. We hope you enjoy. Namaste

——
Love is what all of us really want and are looking for. Love is the answer regardless of the question. When we are involved with Love we cannot participate in hate or war or worry or greed or anger or hurtful gossip and negative verbiage or discontent of any kind. A Spirit focused in Love, is void of all discontent, it simply does not exist. For those of us who have children, there are times when perhaps we may disagree with their choices but their choices do not equate to a denial of our Love. We will always have Love for our children regardless of what they may do and that is the practice of Unconditional Love.

It would be a wonderful thing if we, as a society, could really understand and believe in the benefits of unconditional loving to the extent that we become able to extend the practice beyond our children to encompass everyone we come in contact with. In an excerpt from her book, The Hidden Power of the Heart, Sara Paddison eloquently says of Love: “As you sincerely go for deeper levels of love, the results you’ll have in well being and increased quality of life will motivate you, leading you to a wider dimensional awareness. The results are so rewarding you can easily develop a passion for self-management. As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral… As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool,and more love is the end product.”

Is it possible to give or receive too much Love? When have you ever had an experience of someone loving you or you loving someone else unconditionally and you said, “Oh, that’s too much…please stop loving me or that’s too much love…I can’t give anymore!!” The only true value in life is Love. Everything else pales in comparison. Being present in the Love exchange is the greatest choice we can make.

All things are possible with Love. When we truly Love one another, spiritual things happen to us. Our awareness is profoundly awakened by the essence of Love and we are elevated emotionally and spiritually. When we practice unconditional loving and loving-kindness, whatever your issue is, if you approach it with Love, it will slowly dissipate and before you know it, it’s gone.

Love is the core and the true essence of who each of us really are. The deeper the Love, the more profound the Peace and the more Elevated we become, which is really “The Heart of the Matter.” If Love is the tool, and it is, and more Love is the end product, which it is, then sharing Love with all persons as a society will be the beginning of peace in our Nation and beyond. We can choose to extend loving kindness to someone every day and maybe, just maybe, that someone will pass it on and the world will change into a better place for everyone. Loving-kindness comes in many forms and it is easy to engage so just find the form that is you. The time is now and the place is where ever you are and it is with you that the practice must begin.

Present someone with an offer to help with whatever or give someone your heartfelt encouragement or feed someone that is hungry as there are thousands who are in need or volunteer to help a child in need as the numbers are overwhelming. The children could truly benefit greatly from your loving-kindness and please remember that the children did not orchestrate their circumstance so please consider reaching out to them. Start today and share your Love. We are rewarded beyond anything that we could possibly imagine when we practice Love. Nothing in this world is more important than Loving.

For those who believe and practice Love and Loving-Kindness, your ability to give Love is your greatest gift. Not everyone has had a positive experience of being Loved, so to those of us who are capable of giving Love, may we provide Loving energy to all of those we meet…beginning today.

About the Author:
Savannah Blue is a Freelance Writer, a Spiritual Comforter and Motivator, and an Amateur Photographer. She is the Co-founder and Co-producer of YourElevatedLife.com and the Your Elevatedlife radio Show. She is “Living her Dreams” at the beach with the love of her life and working from home doing what she loves to do…help others live their Dreams!

We are self-improvement facilitators. We have been successfully guiding clients to their dreams for more than 20 years. Our practical and loving approach make us the perfect guides on your path to your dreams. Your E-Life is calling…Answer the Call!

“Love is misunderstood to be an emotion;
actually, it is a state of awareness, a way of
being in the world, a way of seeing oneself and others.”
— Dr. David Hawkins: Psychiatrist, physician, spiritual teacher, lecturer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love is something that cannot be defined … it is just a word that is used, overused, and abused.

All things are possible with Love. When we truly Love one another, spiritual things happen to us. Our awareness is profoundly awakened by the essence of Love and we are elevated emotionally and spiritually. When we practice unconditional loving and loving-kindness, whatever your issue is, if you approach it with Love, it will slowly dissipate and before you know it, it’s gone I Live The E-Life 

In an excerpt from her book, The Hidden Power of the Heart, Sara Paddison eloquently says of Love: “As you sincerely go for deeper levels of love, the results you’ll have in well being and increased quality of life will motivate you, leading you to a wider dimensional awareness. The results are so rewarding you can easily develop a passion for self-management. As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral… As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool,and more love is the end product.”  I Live The E-Life 

The desire and pursuit of the whole is called Love

-Plato

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Power-of-love-WEB.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love gives us in a moment

what we can hardly attain

by effort

after years of toil.

—Goethe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love has nothing to do with another person. Love is truth. Love is beauty. Love is self. To know yourself, to surrender to the truth of yourself, is to surrender to love ~ Gangaji

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Fly me to the moon's post:

7539b4dd2fd573890878b6d69e562992.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love-is-the-energy-that.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tahereh-mafi-i-love-you-exactly.jpg

source

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b310b3072c0714c16ee134dc279a6310.gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

oooh love this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to I Live The E-Life's post

pic disappeared -will replace soon

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Awareness born of love is the only force that can bring healing and renewal. Out of our love for another person, we become more willing to let our old identities wither and fall away, and enter a dark night of the soul, so that we may stand naked once more in the presence of the great mystery that lies at the core of our being.  This is how love ripens us — by warming us from within, inspiring us to break out of our shell, and lighting our way through the dark passage to new birth.   John Welwood

In response to ♡ ˚Faith,HopeTrust,Belief's post:

Nice, Thanks for sharing

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thank YOU(:

I LOVE US RIGHT WHERE WE ARE NOW!

?format=1500w

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content