login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★create more good with your home

★- -Talk With My Lovely Home (affirming your love)

thread created 8/31/16
last edited 9/1/16
Dear Lovely Home
This thread offers you a joyous heart to heart talk with your home (big picture type feelings, in the moment thoughts, and actions you’d like to take) and have it your way…more and more… (affirmations, letters etc)

★- Write it as a Dear Lovely Home letter -link to videos that add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(:

Create More Good With Your Lovely Home

• ~~~~~~~~~~~
    How often do you take your home for granted, or grumble because something isn’t perfect? Today is the day, to step back, add some gratitude, enthusiasm for what you have, where you live and focus on creating more of what you want wherever you are…

• ~~~~~~~~~~~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSavWTcJvkandVAi-zPOAunw6KxmVEreyL940v2g6JHfwZX8WnhSw
Dearest Lovely Home,

Wow, loving the opportunity to chat. I am so grateful to have a loving home and yes enjoy owning. Thank you Thank you Thank you for being my lovely home!

My promise to you today is to create something that allows you to shine in my spirit to show my utter appreciation for you. I accept this new moment, and love surrendering in each new one as I see …I feel the joy I will create in my home, for my home, for my little loving family today It is just the way my heart spells it out 

Your friend and designer, selfcare
PS I will be in touch(: and don’t forget…

I Am living a Divine plan

beautiful thread ,thank you Selfcare .

Today I am apologising to our home and starting to care for it .

In response to flowergirl’s post:

glad you stopped by flowergirl(: Hope you stop by and say how its going(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~

from 2016/keeping these older ones here(:

Hello creative space (my nick name today for my home), (:

I am liking the energy I’m gaining by choosing you to be a space that means so much. Everyday I am looking forward to doing something very special for you.

And we know we both benefit when I treat you with love, fun and lots of respect.

so.. I’ll be talking to you(:

Dear Loveliest Home,
I was thinking about what beautiful things I will do for you today, and I feel like taking you for a real joy ride. I want to show you all of the things I’ve been saving that you’ve been good enough to store for me.

Thank you for letting me utilize certain fun spots just for this. I am going to take you for a spin on memory lane, and then show you things that are just for your future. You have been awesome, and you get better better better every day.

I’m loving the location of you. Outside is glorious. It’s beautifully green… the trees… and water so close… I am so glad we made the decision to be here longer with you… You offer my family and I so much. I’m not sure why I didn’t see this quite so much before…though today I am going to celebrate the heck out of you. Fun, joy and keeping you sparkling as you naturally are… is on the table today…. figuratively speaking(:

much love and appreciation, your roomie

Dear Home … more appreciated than I realized, my dear home,

Since I began writing to you… maybe before … I have been realizing some powerful things about you. I promised I’d share these epiphanies with you they are truly powerful(:

You see, I had one foot in today and 1 foot in the future…and I began taking you for granted. I now know where I live is pretty awesome… and I have enough wonderful reasons why.

I vow to show you how much I treasure you for myself and for my family-unit(:

You’re great, don’t let me or anyone tell you any differently.

I just have to pamper you more…because you have everything else it takes.
Love your happy inhabitant, selfcare

Dear Loveliest Home,
Today is our day! I have decided to dedicate some of my greatest resources to you -my time, my love, my creativity and my energy.

I intend to allow you to become the home of my dreams. You have what it takes… I will stand back like an artist and create with my heart.

I am believing in some pretty awesome results, though the journey of creation will be pretty inspiring too.

much love,appreciation, respect & fun, your roomie

Dear Home,

What a wonderful reflection of “Me” you are. Decked in your holiday finery, wreaths, bows, candles and such, lovingly appointed touches for the season. My favorite holiday flower (Poinsettia) adorns every space from the living room to the boudoir, there is no mistaking the spirit of the season where ever you are. You bid a fond welcome to those who enter, relax, enjoy, play, and be filled with love, we are happy and gay in anticipation for the holiday to get underway :)

sounds lovely!!! I can almost feel your lovely holiday- spirited place..

thank you for sharing so beautifully!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content