login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Finding my self...

Hello Bmindful community!

I’m celebrating tonight! For the past 8 months, I have been paying down my student loans. This past weekend, one week before we celebrate labor day, I am elated that I have completely paid off all student loan debt!

All of that focus, and all of that fiery energy, and POOF, its done!

I’m free! I’ve been liberated! I’m so excited!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

So, I am taking the advise of a very dear friend, and I am metaphorically climbing up this ladder, and I’m checking everything out, and finding out all about myself…

I am right here, yet, I am suddenly like a new person… one that I have never felt before! Its true! I am someone I’ve never been before. And, the discovery process has begun!

Who am I really, now that this monster burden has been carved off of my back??

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

What a beautiful thread. Feeling privileged to read today!

First I’d like to join in on congratulating your awesome dream goal, Kathi.. you had decided upon & accomplished

I want to share in loving this place you’ve declared for yourself….

You are a shining example of creating a space for what you want, and doing the next right thing to engage in the life you desire and love.

I am thrilled for you. And selfishly thank you for always sharing all places you experience on your journey … fearlessly engaging in self exploration … non-superstitiously being your authentic self… detaching from what you feel when needed… for purposes of separating yourself from your feelings as needed…knowing you are greater than them all… to be all you know that you are.

And on your awesome journey… that separating yourself more and more… from people, places and things to acknowledge who you REALLY are while remaining open to learn… is so key.

… you demonstrate awesomely: sharing,engaging and connecting with all you are while still allowing, being, and enjoying .

You are awesome! Though, I’m having a strong feeling you have more than an inkling in ways words can never adequately express!(:

much love, selfcare

• ~

• ~

lastly for now(: I’d like to bring up some universal laws that I am feeling/thinking I’ve observed you demonstrating to a huge degree via your refreshing open and honest sharing … for a beautiful period of time..

The Law of Action: The Law of Action must be applied in order for us to manifest things on earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words.
  • ~ The Law of Cause and Effect:
    Every action has a reaction or consequence and we “reap what we have sown.”
  • ~
    The Law of Compensation:
    This Universal Law is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings. / … for the purpose of strengthening the
    Light within we receive some challenges / We must consider each of these tests to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others’ problems and put everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It is all relative.

excerpts from Universal Laws from book All Universal Laws Governing Life compiled by Niall Nicholson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Self Care!

I appreciate your kind words!!

I admit, I’m still very actively trying to find my self, now that this very distinct burden has been lifted!

And, thanks for mentioning the 3 laws. You’re right on the money, honey!

Meanwhile, I am either searching for, or I’m re-inventing or re-claiming my imagination.

And, my passion for fun, for life.

I want to spend time in nature, and take time to go camping. Enjoy starry nights, and shooting stars. And, I’d love to play in the rain!

Mostly, I just enjoy being fully present, in the moment… I may be in this discovery mode for a generous pause…

I feel more alive, being debt free.

I do not own a home. I live in a small apartment, and I have 2 very beloved cats, Cosmo and Clover. And, for the past 15 months, my beloved nephew has been staying with me.

I would love to travel, and Europe, especially Italy, and the French Riviera, and France, Morocco, Spain… I would love to make a few trips, just take my time, and study before I visit. Its the history that is so rich. Especially Italy, its the mecca for the civilization and history of art…

I love this quote, by one of my favorite authors, Eckhart Tolle:

“There are three words that convey the secret of the art of living, the secret of all success and happiness: One With Life.”

And, to that, I would add a generous dollop of humility.

Here is some more incredibly poignant Eckhart Tolle quotes:

“If you can be absolutely comfortable with not knowing who you are, then what’s left is who you are —- the Being behind the human, a field of pure potentiality rather than something that is already defined. Give up defining yourself —- to yourself and to others. You won’t die, You will come to life.”

“The only thing that ultimately matters is this: Can I sense my essential Beingness, the I Am, in the backround of my life at all times?”

What about you, Bmindful community?

Any life long dreams or goals that you dare to discuss??

Any thoughts on the Eckhart Tolle quotes?

that is fantastic Kathi and I love this inspiring thread .

My dream from being a little girl is to live in a cottage

Congratulations on clearing your student loan :-)

I hope the memory of your student days lasts a lifetime!

Unfortunately I still have about £8k in student fees to clear although in the UK they are paid as part of my taxes and are nullified if I still have any outstanding debt at 60.

In response to bunique’s post:
In response to flowergirl’s post:
Thank you for your posts! I am happy to hear from both of you!

Thank you for finding this thread again!

I had totally forgotten about this thread, my life has taken on so many turns!

Its now been 3 months, and I am still amazed, totally amazed that the student loans are gone! I still have pictures on my cell phone, showing the balance of debt as it rapidly decreased! It still feels like a dream, or a miracle!

And now, I’m preparing for the holidays and I am totally happy and free. Feels amazing. I’ve never felt this way before! Every day, I wake up, and I am aware of my freedom. And, now, I’m beginning to explore and take little trips. Just little journeys. No huge commitments, just enjoying the season and my health!

Sending out very high energy, loving, joyful, blissful vibes to our Bmindful community!!

Finding myself….

And, learning, and growing every day.

Today, I see myself taking real steps to making every day meaningful, and just feeling good all the way through.

I think in the past, I was not fully present and not fully able to experience choice the way that I am now experiencing choice.

I get that before, in my perception, it was not possible to experience my life any differently. And, at that time, under those conditions, I held myself up, and carried a heavy burden for a very long time.

Now, I look back at that person that I was, and that experience, and I am grateful even more for this day, and that I have completed that debt and have set my self free.

It took me 23 years to pay off my student loans. 23 years of paying interest on that debt.

I am free now. Freedom feels indescrible!! I feel light as a feather, literally. That terrible burden has gone… I AM a new person, and every day IS a new day!

In my mind, and not in my emotions, I feel empowered about my vitality and my will to make meaningful, joyful and harmonious connections. And, I want to make our world better, and I want to be in the presence of other like minded people who see that we can make our world better.

Congratulations, that is something to be proud of and something to celebrate!

In response to Inspir8tion’s post:
Thank you!!

Contratulations, Kathi. No small feat.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Kathi’s post:
I like Eckhart tolle,
as for goals,dreams etc. I can think of a few short term
and a few further off in the distance.
A distant goal is to improve my physical health.
Short term goal,I guess you could say,stay in the present moment
or the now,and see the proverbial glass half full.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious
Vince Lombardi

When you wash your hands, when you make a cup of coffee, when you’re waiting for the elevator – instead of indulging in thinking, these are all opportunities for being there as a still, alert presence.
Eckhart Tolle

There’s not some idea I’m going to create a work that’s going to change everybody’s consciousness.
Eckhart Tolle

Kathi ! I dance with you in joy of your accomplishment! Reading about your journey of self is inspiring, thank you for sharing.

Heart Filled with Gratitude, for this journey of my life. I open my whole and holy Self to receive the blessings of Source.

In response to Priestess Within’s post:
In response to touch of gray’s post:
In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

Thank you All, for your comments!

a thread which provides great encouragement for 'going for it' & receiving!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

What a refreshing

inspiring

thread from

the past

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content