login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Feeling Better All The Time...

Stress, yeah it happens.

This thread consists of music, articles, videos, thoughts,feelings links on de-stressing’

Here’s to regaining that place you love when you’ve temporarily “allowed” something else to happen(:

Chain of Fools Archangel Michael

Blues Brothers and Ray Charles Shake a Tail Feather

Blue’s Brothers SoulMan
E Street Shuffle Havin A Party Springsteen

Groovin

It’s a Beautiful Morning -cute

Because you know it really is getting better all of the time

Affirmation Music For Greater Outcomes

meditation Music with Quotes

Top 10 steps to de-stress

Organizing Office Space

d1e0c5a473f84ebf227f204ae24919ab--travel-journals-travel-plan.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great stuff, wonderful resources. It helps remind us to stay focused on what really matters…LOVE… Where there is Love there can be NO STRESS. Thanx for sharing your in-spirations so freely. If it’s true, “You reap what you sow”… then you must live, A Beautiful Garden life. Thank you again for these wonderful resources. Continued blessing to you in all you do. Dr. Moe & Savannah B.

We are self-improvement facilitators. We have been successfully guiding clients to their dreams for more than 20 years. Our practical and loving approach make us the perfect guides on your path to your dreams. Your E-Life is calling…Answer the Call!

In response to I Live The E-Life’s post:

Thank you, Dr. Moe and Savannah B. I appreciate your loving response to my contribution. It means a lot.

I do my best in life to “simply” be spontaneous w/love. It’s easy to do on this site with all of our loving members.

I do my best in the world to be the same way. Though, as most of us know here at bmindful, we do our best to operate from that place without expectations. Though we also know ‘out in the world’, with or without expectations love is sometimes blocked or ‘mishandled’.

For the most part, when we come from love we are more likely to experience the best possible scenario of whatever we meet up with.

And not to expect, and to just be love is the best elements of love-action

This site allows me to be the me that comes directly from the place I love, spontaneous love…

And I agree with you all that really matters is love…

The best to the both of you (in all you are and all you do).

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

How is everyone feeling these days?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie, I couldn’t be feeling lighter or happier if I tried!! Thank you for asking!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Joy …..love it, and so glad to know of yours(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content