login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★For the Joy, & Health Of It

•  Redirecting your thoughts, instead of trying to control them, empowers you to release all the energy being sucked up by stress and overwhelm and channel it into designing your life to fit, function and feel good about yourself every day. Ariane Benefit
  •  Begin With Needs In Mind Versus Time. Ariane Benefit
  •  Seek Agility and Resiliency  Ariane Benefit
  •  Use calendar and To Do list to protect time, clear mind, enhance memory, improvise and juggle commitments. Ariane Benefit
  •  Resting and relaxing is productive. Ariane Benefit
  • MAKING HEALTH #1
  • 1. Accept your (current) limitations in re:to time, space, energy and money
  • 2. Be consistent (ongoing and a little at a time)
  • 3. Success breeds success (the more you do, it will get you to want to do more)
  • 4. One day at a time (with organizing yourself toward your goal(s)
  • 5. You only have to live up to your own expectations.
  • 6. If you don’t do as you had planned—start fresh-

Topic is connected with the ideas in above video… above, 1 of its opening affirmations is …The best day to be healthy is now.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      4 Aspects of Energy by Nathalie Campeau, MD
      ►•Spiritual energy gives us wings when we know and passionately express our life’s purpose.
      ►•Intellectual energy is enhanced when continuous learning and constant creating nourish us intellectually, and when we take charge of our thinking and decision-making.
      ►•Physical energy peaks when we give our body what it needs to function optimally
      ►•Emotional energy is optimized when our relationships to others and ourselves are harmonious
    • ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•

AFFIRMATIONS

►•I listen to my body and heed its needs.
►•I thank my body for my continued well-being.
►•I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body.
►•My body maintains itself in perfect health.
►•My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy.
►•My body thanks me for looking after it.

Affirmations feel great, and our thoughts do create & are powerful… And much can be changed by believing and allowing… (we at Bmindful can attest to this)(:
…Though today’s meeting is about Healthy Actions and how we’ve learned to create a readiness to create our actions…. And lastly with that readiness what actions/disciplines are you creating.

Hippocrates, 400 BC, the father of modern medicine was said to have stated “Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food”. 2000 years later mainstream medicine is attempting to understand the validity in this vital wisdom. Less than a couple of decades ago it was unthinkable to taut it might actually be wise to eat something to change a condition or prevent one

So here’s to us deciding when, why and how to care for bodies.blessings!

• ~

• ~

thread you may enjoy 7-step-morning-ritual-more

•  
  • ►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•►•
    ☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ► DO IT:A simple process for creativity
    D – Define problem
    O – Open mind and apply creative techniques
    I – Identify best solution
    T – Transform ***~While that link is only to the acronym, I love this acronym(:~***
  • Why Be Healthy-thread

• Your Health Is The Most Important Investment contributed by AccidentalNote

This is just an example… and typically we do shift around back and forth… between the stages

had questions on this thread... though only saved a few...

flowergirl, asks  when you are feeling tired, stuck and fed up with yourself…how do you begin anything?

• 1. The first question was from flowergirl, when you are feeling tired, stuck and fed up with yourself…how do you begin anything?

When I am tired… feeling an overflow of any emotion…. More and more…let it flow, and stand back from it… like it is something…. though not me… (we are all more than our feelings) … though something I want to listen to with love.

Tired … generally has me asking me how I have been spending my energy and how would I like to spend it.

Fed up, generally is telling me, once again I am not listening to my heart again, and once again time to pause.

When I feel stuck, its the largest cry from me… to stand way back from how I’ve been doing things and stop connecting me with stuckness… just how I’ve been digging my heels in with things that aren’t working.

This actually frees me up, when I become aware .. to erase my own drawing board pave a way of peace blankness… Let Go… and believe… I don’t have to know how… I just desire to believe… that by letting go.. and surrendering I am drawing better ways.

When I’m frustrated… I only want to take unbelievable care… radical self-care of me… I love deeply, like most of us on this site… And frustration is generally a sign I am blocking myself from loving me.

Let me be clear, I am human(: I have moments of frustration, and stuckness, and exhaustion. Those are my wake up calls… to pause… and step back(:

It helps to answer this question because sometimes when experiencing things we start believing feelings are more powerful than our loving nature… and we make the trip back harder than we’d like.

Flowergirl, thanks for the question(:

• ~
        How have you used affirmations and other tools to get you in the right frame of mind for action? What have you found to be the biggest belief (with your tools) which actually created an obstacle …
      • ~
        What brings you joy when taking care of yourself?
      • What hasn’t worked that you’ve been doing…what did you learn?) (:
      • 5. . What are you most passionate about when it comes to (a)health, (b)your health and (c.) why?
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       quoteThe way to a beautiful, strong, healthy body is to start by trusting yourself right now. Let go of the struggle and surrender to your body’s needs. Your intuition will tell you what to eat. It may direct you to exercise vigorously, in which case you’ll enjoy it, or it may tell you to slow down and rest. It may tell you to stay in bed all day, or it may tell you to get up early. There are no rigid rules. Your body knows perfectly well what’s good for it. ~Shakti Gawai
    • ~

I Am living a Divine plan

Right now I’m sitting in front of my computer and I feel rather content. Basically I am at peace, so I don’t really have any deep questions weighing on me. I guess I’m just not in that frame of mind at the moment. So what is a question worth asking? Maybe it is something along the lines of “why am I content”. I still get frustrated and mad at times, but, overall I am at peace. I think it has something to do with living a simple, more or less, life. One thing, perhaps, that helps me to be less stressed than a lot of people is the ability to be alone with my own thoughts. I don’t really feel the need to be ‘out there’. I notice, though, when I do go ‘out there’ that I am often, not always, but, often talkative. I think that I spend a lot of time alone and so when I do engage with people I can spill over with conversation. I get a lot of joy, for example, if I’m talking to someone and I find out what it is that they are interested in. We are surrounded by people who know a lot of stuff if we just ask them. Everyone has a story. Every day – driving down the road, going to the grocery store, eating out at a restaurant – we are surrounded by interesting people. If we want to, at almost any time, we can connect with someone. It can be both dangerous and rewarding engaging with people. Some folks are kinda’ crazy. Lots of them, in fact. The world is full of dysfunctional people and people who are lost. If you wanted to you could spend your whole life ‘helping’ everyone and making a martyr of yourself. I don’t want to spend my life doing that. I’m not cut out for it. Anyway, what I was getting around to with regard to engaging with people is that engaging with people can be rewarding and enjoyable as long you don’t overload yourself on other people. If I am in the mood to talk to someone I find it easy to talk to them about something most of the time. They will be into gardening, or cars, or architecture or art or just whatever, but, no matter what it is they are interested in, I find it easy to get interested in it too. Talk to someone about what interests them and you don’t run out of conversation. And, when you do talk to someone about something that is interesting it is easy, if you try, to turn off the ‘mind’ in your own head that never shuts up and actually see the person in front of you. That is a neat thing. I think that many people talk to other people and never hear a word they say ‘cause they are listening to their on mind thinking about what they themselves are going to say next. A lot of times when people are talking together, neigher one of them is hearing the other, they are often just, basically, talking to themselves.

Another thing I’ve gotten better at as I’ve gotten older has to do with acceptance of what is. It doesn’t keep me from trying to change things and it doesn’t keep me from getting angry or frustrated, but, I’ve gotten better at just accepting some thing. Kind of like that Irish prayer. I guess in some ways that prayer was answered for me. I still have regrets about the past, but, in a way those regrets are also friends ‘cause they have helped to make me who I am. They have helped me to be more patient, at times, anyway, (I still need to be more patient) but, even more, it has made me more compassionate. Don’t get me wrong, there are still plenty of folks out there I don’t give a flip about and think the world would be better off without, but, for most people I have more compassion than I did when I was younger. Many, many, many, many, many people in this world are struggling and are lost. Knowing I am not one of them is both comforting in a way, but, also something that can make me sad. I often see something on the news or even in a silly television show that literally makes me cry. Sometimes real tears, and sometimes just on the inside. This world is full of sadness, but, it is also full of beauty. See the bad. Feel bad. But, move on. Spend more time thinking of the good and I think you will have more peace in your own life.

I guess I’m off topic a bit, but, what are some questions we could ask?

How am I doing with the stresses in my life and how and I bring more peace into my life?

I guess we have two ways we can have more peace; we can practice ways to deal effectively with the stresses or we can remove ourselves from those stresses.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post

Tipping points and epiphanies and “aha” moments. Those are wonderful things. What are the causes of them? Do they just happen or do we “earn” them. I think we earn them. What do you think?

Have you had an ‘aha’ moment recently? Tipping points are those points where clarity can make a decision FOR you. Often we “know” what to do to improve our life, but, don’t do those things. The tipping point or whatever you choose to call it is that place where you make the decision to actually do that thing you already know you should be doing. There are things we know how to do that are really very simple that can get us to those points faster. There are things that are pain free and easy that we can incorporate into our routines that will bring obout real change through aha moments. If you are on this site very often you already know what they are. Affirmations and writing are at the top of the list. Easy peasey, but, they are tools we often ignore. Let’s remember to use those tools. Make them a part of who you are. Make them as much a part of you as eating and I’m pretty sure they will nourish your soul the way that a good diet nourishes your body. It would be great to make them so much a part of your routines that you don’t have to “think” about using them, you just use them as naturally as you breathe. Let’s try to get more tipping points the good way – using our tools – instead of getting them through disasters – like heart attacks.

Let’s talk about “self-help” for a minute. You already know this, but, if you go to a bookstore right now and look at the self-help section there are literally hundreds of books on the shelf to tell you how to “improve” your situation. Some are for specific things that might really target something that you need and it might well be worth reading. You can also go to amazon and find hundres if not thousands of self help books. Some of them are also well worth reading. Now here is the BUT! The but is that if your boil all of them down, you are going to find that what you are left with is a handful of principles and ideas that are as old as man. You don’t need, at least I believe, to keep reading. You can waste a lot of time looking for some magic formula. We already know the magic formulas. Those formulas aren’t going to change in the next book you buy – at least for the most part. Now, with regard to something like “diet and exercise”, I don’t feel the same way. Nutrition information can change and there are lots of different ideas about what is the “right” way to do something in that arena, but, when it comes to some areas, like “acceptance of reality”, for instance or several other principles, the basics aren’t going to change ‘cause we are all humans and we all have a lot of things in common. Lots of common needs and a hand full of tried and true ways of dealing with life and living a better life. I’m not saying don’t read. Read. As often as you feel inclined read. Reinforce. Refresh. What I am saying is don’t miss the forrest for the trees. You don’t need a doctorate in horticulture to appreciate a rose.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Reserved for Affirmations

~ Joy is my life purpose!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Our health is truly something precious! Many of us may take it for granted, and not fully appreciate perfect health until something happens that causes us to pause.

Many people at totally proactive with their health. They are organized around protecting and nurturing their health. And they are equally proactive with other parts of their life and their passions.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

1. Sometimes what’s needed is just a little
boost (For me caffeine) to bring it back to
baseline and from there you can build yourself
up with affirmations for all of those things.
Then next time you drop below baseline it
won’t be as bad as before.. Its all about
progression and improvement. A fact of study
and some people are claiming is that thoughts
have a bio chemical aspect to them. Maybe
you would benefit from a documentary called
“The cure is”.

-I am happy and grateful for caffeine

2. If your affirmations aren’t working yet
then they aren’t working yet. Don’t try
and force yourself if you cant. Just continue
doing the affirmations until your in a place
that is in alignment with that action.

-I trust that with affirmations my mind is aligning more to the actions I have intending to take. I am honest with myself. I keep myself in alignment. I release all need to force myself into alignment.

3. There exists more then instant benefits
from doing affirmations. Sometimes we need
that instant benefit but we we have to settle
with just knowing were suggesting into
our subconscious and universe. The second
is overall better for us but we all still want
the instant effects more.

-I accept the things I cannot change.

4. I have over 200 notepad documents of affirmation
topics that are ALL healthy. ;) . :) .

5. “I have perfect health” – Many repetitions have been
done to this affirmation by me. When in high school when everyone
got sick after hearing that the flew shot makes people sick. That was some pretty powerful stuff there I didn’t notice. There is power in the words we don’t even believe in.

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

wonderful intro Jeff!!! Sharing who you are, is inspiring… sounds like you’ve taken a lot of focused time to find out what brings you peace.

Everything good comes from peace... the peace from who we really are!

I have always found you refreshing, inspiring, genuine. like all who have come to know you as friend… its a fine experience.

selfcare(:

In response to alexburkee’s post:
loved reading your responses!

would like to respond to these (:

In response to alexburkee’s post:
3. There exists more then instant benefits
from doing affirmations. Sometimes we need
that instant benefit but we we have to settle
with just knowing were suggesting into
our subconscious and universe. The second
is overall better for us but we all still want
the instant effects more.

5. “I have perfect health” – Many repetitions have been done to this affirmation by me. When in high school when everyone got sick after hearing that the flew shot makes people sick. That was some pretty powerful stuff there I didn’t notice. There is power in the words we don’t even believe in.

-I trust that with affirmations my mind is aligning more to the actions I have intending to take. I am honest with myself. I keep myself in alignment. I release all need to force myself into alignment.

can’t wait to get back to what came up for me with your thoughts! Thanks again AlexBurkee!

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
I love your question too…How am I doing with the stresses in my life and how and I bring more peace into my life?

great question to give some time to…

• ~

How am I doing with the stresses in my life and how and I bring more peace into my life? OK I’m back for this thought provoking question(:

When I meet up with everyday stressors, the first thing I do is remind myself I Am greater than anything outside myself … Requests, opinions, duties, responsibilities… all the same. Its important I center myself to remember … nothing compares to the Higher Place that exists inside.

In response to Kathi’s post: I love this:
Our health is truly something precious! Many of us may take it for granted, and not fully appreciate perfect health until something happens that causes us to pause.

Many people at totally proactive with their health. They are organized around protecting and nurturing their health. And they are equally proactive with other parts of their life and their passions.

will focus on this a bit more and respond soon…

Thank you! Its perfect!

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content