login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Ease, Humor & Faith...1

0edea9078aef5756c60f4579b207ad53.jpg9c380c22cc407dc612ec50baf4500f33.jpg5d489c67d1d943111b5a669f91769abd--life-humor-business-quotes.jpg

articles-link 

cfd35b7eaf012579b703cc6384236094.jpg

71fcb1b06cdbce26d9cfc78c48034a60.jpg20130324-sss-brene-brown-quotes-10-600x411.jpg
c6e00e116e11ef835cec3b5189662e2d.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR757kAv8m4PT6jw2N3fuf5K7Y17FnlNCXNbDa31t4JaqsY6uBl
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR757kAv8m4PT6jw2N3fuf5K7Y17FnlNCXNbDa31t4JaqsY6uBlcd0ca12841b1684ee583c18e1cfb3c26.jpg7a3d0e85df10f8339c819dffe0864fff--universe-quotes-the-universe.jpg

articles

related articles

quote-ask-yourself-is-there-joy-ease-and-lightness-in-what-i-m-doing-if-there-isn-t-then-time-eckhart-tolle-79-80-31.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~

thread was entitled:

Ease Humor & Faith

and then

Action, Allowing, Ease, Goodness, Humor, Faith, & Fun 

and if I kept going with what was resonating in my spirit for a title-my title would've become a thread lol

went back to its original... feel free to post any way you like that works for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

related thread

inspired action versus action

How Ideal-Working Backward

related inspiration in process
all feels lighter

Feeling Light Loving & Joyfully Expressed

-I easily-see   

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

• ~
    2ddf2578b869a416a357c8bcb45f431b--a-hicks-abraham-hicks-vortex.jpg

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

gratitude-is-the-the-energy-of-faith-quote-1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm3YwcrrtSPDeLjNt7_Ki8FbuKOF20p6yLgyc53IKPn9T4hEuQ and can lift myself up as needed.

screen696x696.jpeg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Articles below by 

Michal Spiegelman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Ways To Use Affirmations (ease) -Creating Profound Personal Change with Ease and Light

Taking some quiet time for yourself at the beginning and end of each day has the power to change your life. In today’s world, it’s easy to feel rushed all the time. There’s always something important to do – it never stops!  You end up being a human DOING rather than a human BEING. You might’ve heard that setting an intention before you start your day, and ending your day with gratitude can help but you’re not sure how to do it. You might’ve even said to yourself “OK, this day is going to be different!” and tried it but don’t know how to be consistent.

Affirmations are exactly what you needto read more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uplifting-How to Uplift your Spirit with Colors.

Some people call colors the “natural anti-depressant”. to read more

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyvI1tMao6fDC_wLevwns3rfR0623GlJJV3qJxRMKfwT3pbAE5rg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lighten Up -It’s Time for Fun – 6 ways to lighten up your life

Work is a good thing. It engages the mind, produces financial resources necessary to live, and hopefully stimulates you.  However, just like anything else, too much of a good thing is no longer a good thing.  to read more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have More Fun -Have More Fun! A Surprising Key for Success

balance DOING with BEING.

to read more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dolphins-Balance Tip: How to find more joy in life and the lesson  learned from dolphins

The dolphins remind me that playfulness is necessary to have balance in my life. To Read More

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun Glasses -Balance Tip: Wear your “Fun Glasses” and lighten up!

“Most of us experience very little fun or adventure in our lives. We save it for vacations or special holidays. But fun is a necessary part of a whole life and has a positive, powerful impact on your health and well-being.” – Cheryl Richardson in Take Time for Your Life.

Many of us postpone fun. When I have more time or less work, I’ll have fun. We get caught in the never-ending pressure to be more productive. We wait until the right time, which may never come at all. Don’t wait.

You can choose to experience life as fun in any given moment.

to read more

977287129c854421d280e5cb76425c80.jpg

people-prefer-funny-glasses-14.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUMRz1afqlAO_y9XFcD_1wZdYW3VWraQH2JIPoDPOXU8dAy52UnQ

More fun glasses(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkdYZnmK353vZgoI87D9K6s3o8X25cXh3PXtwWNcGTobDNrGk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balance-Why you Need to Balance your Crazy, Over-Busy, Rushed Life

Explore a new way of being. Challenge yourself to be mindful in your conversations, your decisions, and your choices. Pause. Step back. Become an observer (rather than just a participant) of your own life. Change your mindset and approach life from a slowing down and being mindful attitude. Shift your focus from getting things done to enjoying the present moment

to read more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content