login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★HEART DESIRES-quotes♡videos [pg 1]

intro being revisedRed Heart on Google Android 7.1a0b270dbc656f1242c594ab742b25ad8--girl-guides-count.jpg

I like the swerve of this thread to the heart(:

Image result for calm pic quotes

I Am living a Divine plan

★★HEART DESIRES-quotes♡videos

excerpt of a passageThe end of fear is a willingness to return to your soul’s natural state of cosmic excitement. It occurs by recognizing every moment as an opportunity to evolve into higher frequencies of light by embracing the most courageous choices your heart is inspired to make. Even when unfavorable outcomes appear, it is a vital opportunity to anchor higher frequencies of light by infusing more passion into your words and actions. In doing so, you may realize that harmony is not dependent upon comfort, nor does it disregard the grace of comfort whenever it arrives. Instead, harmony is seen as a willingness to learn and grow – no matter how daunting, or uncomfortable things may seem. When harmony is not dependent upon comfort, a joy beyond all boundaries is discovered. This is the rebirth of cosmic excitement. It is the emergence of the soul in physical form. It is the dawn of awakening Matt Kahn

• quote The word heart has meaning to almost everyone. When we think of heart, we think not only of the physical heart but also qualities such as wisdom, love, compassion, courage and strength — the higher emotions of human beings. quote by THE HEARTMATH INSTITUTE

Keep your heart open, for as long as you can, as wide as you can, for others and especially for yourself. Morrie Schwartz 1916 – 1995

• quote The most ravishing experience you can have is of the mysterious, of living in consecrated curiosity, with the symphony of the universe playing through you and the still point laying claim to your heart. ★ღ✰˚ ✰ ☼Jennifer Louden

quoteClearly recognizing what is happening inside us, and regarding what we see with an open, kind and loving heart, is what I call Radical Acceptance. If we are holding back from any part of our experience, if our heart shuts out any part of who we are and what we feel, we are fueling the fears and feelings of separation that sustain the trance of unworthiness. Radical Acceptance directly dismantles the very foundations of this trance. Tara Brach

quote “When your heart speaks, take good notes.” ― Andy Mellonhoward-martin-quote-heartmath.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV8xmgvhspmjwR26Ry2_77hAc5ZbaTQ4XKa61X6T3Trq48ffaaeA

Hope for peace is within each
individual’s heart, but only through
learning to listen to your heart can the
potential of this hope be realized.
-Doc Childre

79d1f6557a2f422c620a53a19e785a4b--sensitive-people-highly-sensitive.jpg

quote “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes” H. Jackson Brown Jr.

HM.jpg

quote “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.” African Proverb

quote “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” ―Paulo Coelho

Heartmath-Hearrtfulness-image.jpg

• ~

quoteToday I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says all things are possible. unknown

by BK Sister Jayanti
˚I focus inside and I watch what’s happening inside my own inner world.
I see many thoughts flickering on the screen of my mind and I can consciously choose which thoughts to have.
I choose the thought of peace.
I visualise a point of light and in this awareness of peace I know that this is who I am.
I am a being of light.
I am a being of peace.
My thoughts slow down and I savor the beauty of peace within, as my inner world is filled with peace.
I am also filled with light.
I can feel the clouds of confusion receding and as this light becomes bright I can feel my own inner power growing within.
My own being is light, is might, is peace.
Having forgotten myself I had forgotten these original and natural qualities of mine, and now that I know who I am, all these qualities naturally belong to me again and in this awareness I radiate light, peace and might.
And now I let my thoughts come back to the awareness of the physical body that I occupy and the situations in life that I find myself in today, but now I come back with an outlook transformed with an attitude which is very different

• ~

Today I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite. Ernest Holmes

Gregg Braden, The Role Of The Heart In The Law Of Attraction _Gregg Braden talks about the role of the human heart in the Law of Attraction’s manifestation process. Thoughts that are believed at true or possible become beliefs and the vibration of the beliefs is sent out by the heart in the form of an electromagnetic frequency which affects the atoms around us.

Feeling is The Prayer/link broken

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content