login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Are you having FUN yet? (momentum)

Are you having fun yet?

this thread asks the question are you incorporating a bit of fun in your day, or a lot of fun in your day? You only have 2 choices (smiles)

Anyway… this is is a fill in , so humor me, have some fun(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

though first, I love the intentions below shared w/me by AlexBurkee

Moments that unlock my true joy, happiness, and fun are all around me if I choose to look for them. I am choosing to look for the opportunities to experience my true joy, happiness, and fun. As I now focus myself on joy, happiness, and fun my mind begins to vibrate joy, happiness, and fun. I draw onto myself the experience of these high positive vibrational words.
I am deserving of all the joy, happiness, and fun the universe provides to me. I am worthy and the universe is capable of making it possible. I am open and receptive to the universal energies of joy, happiness, and fun. Thank you universal intelligence/power for making it so.

I Am living a Divine plan

Yes, today has been an awesome day so far, and its only lunch time(:

I allowed myself to be creative… that was fun,

I was allowed to be helpful with someone I love… that’s was fun.

I am looking forward to a chat with someone that enables me to be involved with a fun project I enjoy very much. that will be/ fun and fun thinking about it
Actually it is fun thinking about fun…

I get to clean my home…. Oh you might say, really, that’s fun??? It is now, because I paved the way for what I need to do by getting the whys… and I’m ready for fun there too…

I am off from work today, I get to enjoy the lake outdoors and be near water… which I love….

my list will continue… hope you join me here & that will be fun(:

Well, its early afternoon again, and yes I am having fun.

I had fun early this morning writing from my heart of hearts on a new thread by a member.

I had fun switching gears of I’d rather not be going to work today and be doing what I need to do for me => to => making a game out of it, and looking forward to all of the things I want/need to return to (that was fun)

I had fun thinking about life, and how feeling this moment and more than this moment has wonderful elements… yeah that was fun.

I had fun deciding how I’d like my day to be, and know it will be at least that -that was awesomely fun

I had fun thinking of friends that inspire me-by just being who they are…that makes me smile big, and the thoughts and the smile is hugely fun….

Well that was fun, and that assisted my moment and day…

Well its early afternoon, and that is fun to me… I have done things which worked for me… and I have an entire day ahead of me… I call that fun.

I am contemplating a healthy meal, and that’s ridiculously fun, because I’m a health-fooodie… (that means it has to taste awesome and be something that I’m believing is healthy) (:

That’s fun,

I am looking forward to planning… and that’s fun, because I am actively choosing what I want and feel I need… How delightfully fun is that?

I have been finding awesome things on this site… This site you say? Yes lol This site that has created ease and improving stuff I want… and that is not just fun to me… That’s a blast!

It’s somewhat early evening … and I’m home after an industrious day….that is fun…being home.

Thinking about the parts of my day that lend to my feeling really good, that is fun.

Thinking about creating some plans with some of my resources that is freeing and fun.

Thinking about some things I want to begin doing toward my future…that feels fun.

Thinking about putting on some music while I cook a late dinner…I can create fun there. All in all that is fun to me… Being home with someone appreciating me for exactly who I am-that is really fun…

It’s somewhat early morning … and I woke up thinking about all of the fun I had being me yesterday… and all I did was become so awesomely clear what matters to me, and became that with conviction and joy. It wasn’t fun.. It was a blast. My day flowed greater than I can remember in a very long time…and everything was fun and feeling perfect…as though the day was designed for me.

It was so much fun… not ignoring others… I never do that and that is good…Though even more perfect to have built a firm foundation of awesome self respect aligning with my values and enjoying what it all represents it terms of living my life. It was ridiculously fun, and created even more hope and beautiful joy for a life I am feeling is well lived. And that was fun and flowed beautifully.

Every experience, every interaction was beyond what I can express. I am incredibly appreciative!

I am going back to sleep now with a spirit of fun and joy for all I have encountered and believe the Good will keep on showing up in great ways. That is fun!

Well this has been fun, and that assisted my moment and this part of my day…

It’s pretty late, and I love being home and love looking forward to tomorrow. That’s fun.
I like looking over my day and things that I can now see as humorous. That’s fun.

I like that we’re having an incredibly late dinner, it confuses me joyfully about my time(: It feels like an elaborate picnic lol That’s all fun.

I enjoy listening to peaceful affirmations while doing tasks…It created more ease. That was fun.

I am now going to enjoy the eve …anyway I like… here at home. That’s the best fun! Well this has been fun, and that assisted my moment and this part of my day…

Today, I had fun working on the happiness meeting!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

It’s relatively late, and I had 3 mini power naps after finally admitting I needed to rest. And that was phenomenally great & fun! I used an interactive goal thingee and created momentum for the goal of being rested and that was fun! I created an affirmation for always being rested and that was fun!

I was taking on the phone with someone about fun and that was fun! We got disconnected because my battery died… though the fun is still charged from speaking to my friend. And that was fun.

I am now going to enjoy the eve …anyway I like… here at home. That’s the best fun! Well this has been fun, and that assisted my moment and this part of my day…

I am preparing for work, and did whatever I wanted to do ‘just for me’ first(: And that was fun(:

I am thinking about my work day.. I will be engaging in soon…, and how the joy I have been experiencing inside….is creating my outer world. And that was fun.

I am thinking about my party-dress I bought immediately before going to a party last night, and that was really fun and perfect. From the decision to just ‘go find a dress’ before the party… to the encounter with a perfect salesperson, and the customers who chimed in with their picks… That became a party too. And my hubby who didn’t feel physically ‘that great’ and wanted me to spend as much time as I needed … and he helped a bit too… with his thoughts/energy for my clothing-adventure! And that was thoughtful, and fun!

And while we weren’t ‘on time’ for the party… we were on time for us… and all was perfect when we arrived.

We relaxed, we allowed our dreams and celebration to be present… and mingled with others who enjoyed as we did… And that really was fun.

I am about to prepare the lunch-foods for today….that keep my body in gear …to keep up with my young ageless spirit, and that is purposeful and I choose to keep that fun(:

I am looking forward to (tomorrow)…my day off to enjoy larger blocks of time that are all mine… Though while preparing for my day, I’m noticing my days are always mine…and that is a fun and freeing concept.

So here I go…my list will continue… hope you join me here & that will be fun(:

WOW, sounds “enchanting”….

I am having an absolute ball! My spirit is soaring like an eagle in the sky, for I have so many opportunities that enable me to Bless others.
This is so very near and dear to my heart especially at this special time of year passing on God’s love via delightful surprises. It is humbling, yet wonderfully gratifying, I now know the true essence of the saying, “It is more Blessed to give than to receive.” Acts 20:35

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Thanks for sharing your fun spirit here… and the gifts of giving!!!
awesome Nancee!!!

Perfect word- Nancee… enchanting! For more reasons than I stated…

• 4ae071521f349bec0eb1f1e11d436496.jpg
  • ~
    Hello All… Some days you may not see how something can be labeled as fun… Well think and feel again… Enjoy!

Today fun is seen everywhere!

This is an intention I Am excited to live out!!

quote-choice-momentum-rod-stryker.jpg

this thread asks the question are you incorporating a bit of fun in your day, or a lot of fun in your day? You only have 2 choices (smiles)

I have just eased into the day, I am enjoying  doing what resonates with me ...and now I'm ready for more...

so yes-choosing fun!quote-NS-anxiety-problems-1-1019x1024.jpg

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

love that!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content