login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★It's good to feel good

Do you know how important it is to feel good? Do you know what happens when you start feeling good? “YOUR WHOLE WORLD CHANGES” Everybody knows it’s good to feel good (it’s common sense) But I see so many beautiful, positive thinking people, not allowing themselves to feel good, there are lots of reasons why people don’t feel good, two of the biggest reasons are, number one, we have rules about what has to happen first in order for us to feel good, like, I have to always be positive and never have a negative thought, and then I’ll feel good (good luck with that) Or, i have to lose twenty pounds in the next 30 days, then I’ll feel good, Or, i have to save the world, then I’ll feel good. Plus, you have rules for other people, on how they’re suppose to behave, what they should or shouldn’t do, and how they should do it. The more rules you have for yourself and other people, the harder it is to feel good. Let go of your need or desire to be right, stop making other people wrong, and you’ll instantly feel better, you might even experience a little “HAPPINESS” Throw away your impossible rule book, and let everyone off the hook, including yourself. The second reason, you have lame and lousy focus, you’re all over the place, you allow yourself to focus on things that don’t matter and don’t feel good, the best and fastest way to change your focus is to “ASK BETTER QUESTIONS” It immediately changes your focus, and focus equals feeling, and how you feel is how you attract. If you want to take control of your life, you must become a master of changing your focus and asking better questions, for example, you’re in a difficult situation, then ask the question, What can i learn from this? Or, What’s great about this? Or, Where’s the gift or opportunity in this situation? Or, my favourite question to ask in any situation “WHAT’S FUNNY ABOUT THIS?” Ask better questions and you will receive better answers that feel good.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Once again great questions to ask ourselves… What can i learn from this? Or, What’s great about this? Or, Where’s the gift or opportunity in this situation? “WHAT’S FUNNY ABOUT THIS? (:

• ~ Whenever you feel negative emotion, you could say to yourself, “I’m feeling some negative emotion, which means I’m in the process of attracting something that I do not want. What is it that I do want?” Abraham Hicks

• ~ Spend a day or two, if you can, just 15 minutes here, 5 minutes here, 2 minutes here, here and here, imagining it completed in a way that pleases you! And then, the next time you decide that you’re going to take action about it, the action is going to be a whole lot easier Abraham Hicks

I Am living a Divine plan

not a new quote/just a true quote(: e91814c9e0e6a784a74eb0de36fa5ec5.jpg

Robert, on another thread, you posted a statement that it may sound overly simplistic to feel good, though if taken as you express so well in this thread... you are so right on.

No matter what situation we are in... what sense does it make to look at a worry-scenario or a feel bad about it-place? 

Yes, when we allow ourselves better feelings about things we open the door to better things which are also out there. Our imagination gets charged. We get charged and the rewards simply have to be experienced! Thanks again for this awesome thread!

Related image

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to Robert's post:when you said:

What’s great about this? Or, Where’s the gift or opportunity in this situation? Or, my favorite question to ask in any situation “WHAT’S FUNNY ABOUT THIS?” Ask better questions and you will receive better answers that feel good.... 

laughingit reminded me of this:

5a4c24396447347a221711afa9473ffd--affirmations-i-am.jpg

{ Q&A positive afformation}

An Afformation is an affirmation with a neat little twist that makes a huge difference. Put very simply an Afformation is the question form of an affirmation. Noah St. John is the master mind behind this new way creating. Noah figured out the human mind is always asking and searching for the answers to questions. However, a lot of us spend way too much of our time asking self defeating questions.

source: http://leadingpersonality.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/self-defeating-questions-forget-about-themyou-should-try-afformations/#more-571

I choose to allow good feelings now

I choose to enjoy whatever I am doing, wherever I am-no matter what

Joy is an inner journey and that is the path I choose to stay on

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

0a29d760d0fbd1ae25a63c5c7bfd5a12.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content