login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I'm truly liking that I: get to/will/am _____________

image?id=537100394707&t=20&plc=WEB&tkn=*aigPVd85txEEi4W0tg0MwkPGuAc

quote ✰Think of every single thing that we ‘have to’ do to get through a day as something that we ‘get to’ do… before our turn is over. Everything is a gift. by Mike Dooley

img_1547.jpg

"Which of these two things should I do?" the best answer is: "I will
do that which I would like to become a habit with me."
In forming a new habit, or in breaking an old one, we should throw
ourselves into the task with as much enthusiasm as possible, in order to
gain the most ground before the energy expends itself when it meets with
friction from the opposing habits already formed. We should start in by
making as strong an impression as possible upon the subconscious
mentality. Then we should be constantly on guard against temptations to
break the new resolution "just this once." This "just once" idea kills off more
good resolutions than any other one cause. The moment you yield "just this
once, you introduce the thin edge of the wedge that will, in the end, split
your resolution into pieces.

from Thought Vibration By William Walker Atkinson/1906

If you’d like to join us, please do.

related threads in process

I truly liking that I am always creating visual reminders for all I want to be included in my life.

I truly like that I leave room for awesome newness.

I Am living a Divine plan

I am liking that I will be aware of how I am talking to myself as I am noticing things that need doing today

In response to flowergirl’s post: that is a wonderful one, and I will defintely utilize yours with some areas that need my awareness there.

I am liking this thread, and will use it as a lovely daily intention thread as often as I like.

I am truly liking the miracle of life!!

My niece delivered a beautiful baby boy 2 days ago! We are so excited for new baby and for the gift of life!

There was several moments of panic during the delivery. The cord was wrapped around his neck, and the doctor literally saved this baby! Baby was not coming out, and then, he saw the cord was wrapped 4 times around the neck and the baby was blue in the face and arms. He pulled baby out, tossed him on my nieces stomach and began cutting the cord again, and the nurses bagged baby with respiratory ambu bag, and it took several long minutes before baby coughed and then began to cry. And, that was a great sound, his voice!

His initial assessment was consistent with respiratory failure. They got his right to the NICU, and very quickly he was stabilized and his condition immediately normalized, thank goodness. Thank God for that doctor, and Thank God for the gift of life!!

Life is so precious!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
congratulations Auntie!!! Thank you for sharing that beautiful love story of this new life.

Life is precious!

I am truly liking that I allowed myself good rest and…taking time to do what my inner spirit was sharing

I will see that today is a day I follow suit… listening to what I need… and allow this to help lead the way.

I am trusting how this is working!

I will see my work as another way to live well.

quote ✰Think of every single thing that we ‘have to’ do to get through a day as something that we ‘get to’ do… before our turn is over. Everything is a gift. by Mike Dooley

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content