login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★the to do-list filled with love

• ~
    I’m not sure if you’ve ever tried this, though want to suggest something that helps me when you feel like you just can’t get yourself to do what you feel is so important on your list.

I give myself permission with love, not to think about things I need to do…or simply not do them; a no-guilt time frame.

And during that time, I am not procrastinating, because it is something I told myself I needed to do- the not to do something… with love is the task.(: 

61714ee0146854c5699f838e3bad941d.jpg

I’m focusing on loving me for where I’m at, trusting myself that I am recuperating/healing/resting-up from where I am at.

If it is the feelings of lack of motivation, I ask my heart, by putting my hand on my heart or focusing on my heart with much loving energy… and ask what I need just for me.

And -then… I listen, and listen some more.

Then I send me love, and listen and just be … un-apologetically. As though, I was helping a friend that says I still don’t feel well though I need to this and that… And you tell you, what you’d tell another best friend… ‘just take care of you right now’ .

And when I do this …with love… it allows me renewal time, and …. it makes me feel like I accomplished something more important… -> taking care of me.

And then as I begin to rack up some genuine loving-me time… I begin to free up desire and love for things I know are important, though never more important than loving me… And my desire grows from that love.

And more desire grows little by little…

when I add another piece of what I said I needed to do…I allow a rhythm of what is really right for me from love… as I am letting go of what I thought was more important than actively loving me, I free myself up to begin, and little by little… I allow myself to continue.

Sometimes the biggest thing on my list to do before anything else-is loving me(:

Just something I do. Hope it helps somewhat…

with love, selfcare

PS remind yourself: ☼Remind yourself, to be kind toward yourself,
in all the choices you make about your daily life. Wayne Dyer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU5j8tBVQ5or4rIgnk-tEJZmFA9ZPObYONOwdc8_DeHMQFW1Lu6w

pics missing /will enjoy adding more love to page(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

☼Remind yourself, to be kind toward yourself,
in all the choices you make about your daily life. Wayne Dyer

and from being kind to ourselves, all things are possible.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you for this thread and you have started it at the perfect time.

Every day I beat myself up for not doing all those things on my mental to do list

Many days I say and think “ I have done nothing today except sit on PC “

Looking forwards to sharing here

Thank you flowergirl!l We all prosper so much from one another. Loving when you share!!!  Looking forward to you (and others...of course) stopping by and sharing whenever the spirit moves you!