login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★♡Heart-based[real♡life joy) A Happiness Meeting

•  topic ♡-Heart-based [real♡ life joy]
  •  date thread opened 08-17-16

Meetings never end…

•  We welcome all of you, and we’re so enthused about this weeks Happiness Thread meeting.
    •  explore whenever your heart desires(:
      questions for your heart:
      LOA:
      1. When you think of listening to your heart, what surfaces?
      2. What does it mean to you, to draw to you what you are in harmony with?
      3. What are your feelings about feeling bad drawing bad things?

•  quote The word heart has meaning to almost everyone. When we think of heart, we think not only of the physical heart but also qualities such as wisdom, love, compassion, courage and strength — the higher emotions of human beings. quote by THE HEARTMATH INSTITUTE

a related video from intro you may like to seeThe Feeling is the Prayer – Gregg Braden

•  

In learning who others are in the present moment, and learning who I am (as I too am always changing), it is vital I always start with a loving fresh heart-space with each new circumstance…even if it is myself, or interacting with the same person.

Note about this meeting and all of the Happiness Meetings
They are often pulled together in 1 evening, or a bit more

30 min videoThe Feeling is the Prayer – Gregg Braden

l

LOA feeling bad doesn’t draws bad things, to me it depends on your state of heart, not state of mind(: An open heart draws what we need. Joy is a byproduct of Heart(: selfcare

bit full this week… because we are introducing a huge topic-HEART, AND BECAUSE IT IS A TOPIC CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS~*** (:

heart quotes

set your hearts on fire!!

•  Your official invite-> Bmindful invite-> “YOU ARE Invited to

Happiness Meeting Invite please read your very personalized invitation(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Welcome to All beloved Bmindful community!!

You are all invited to the Happiness meeting!

This intention of these meetings is to create value and sustenance, and flow.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

This weeks topic is Heart based: real life joy.

This is a huge topic, and wherever you are, whatever is happening, this meeting is here to nurture, to acknowledge, to reflect, to release and to create new access, new intentions, possibility and more flow.

I would like to share with you all that I get value out of my participation in these Happiness meetings. I have learned to nurture my spirit, and I actually learned to love and forgive myself in the process. It may not sound significant, but through the first year of meetings, I have grown in ways that have given me passage to more aspects that had been unknown and untouched…, and I will refer to those places as a glorious bounty of (my) heart.

There is so much that I have learned!! One of the greatest things that I have learned is to LOVE whatever gets in the way, and to not resist life or life lessons. Situations, people, family members, jobs, fellow employees, bosses, subordinated, customers, customers’ family members, fellow venders: all of the people who enter our lives, and how we choose to respond to people and events… All of this is the domain of our heart.

In this meeting, we are invited to dig deeper into the bounty of our heart. We are invited to enjoy the journey and to create opportunity to access ease, spontaneity, extraordinary joy and levity…

Next are questions which are meant for your personal exploration. Please feel free to reply to any of the following questions.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

• ♡ Love is the most dynamic energy, and when we listen or speak with love, we create a perfect setting/foundation for all that personally matters.

Questions/ Affirmations for exploration:

1. I choose healthiness and life! I choose radical self acceptance!

If you are in a place and you are struggling with grief, or loss, or if you are doing emotional processing, its ok to allow processing and be gentle with your self. Part of taking care of yourself is balancing the pain or the loss, and reclaiming a space where you begin to focus on yourself.

Ask your self what you need right now. How can I be a friend to my self right now? How do I begin to GET RID OF LIMITS? How do I turn opposition into opportunity??

Bonus question: Wasted time and regret, is more wasted time and regret. The bonus question is what lesson am I learning right now?

More questions coming soon!!

Affirmations!!

I open up sacred space into which beliefs I hold most deeply can emerge.

• ~~~~~~~~~~ Question:
    1. When you think of listening to your heart, what comes up for you?
I am not sure which experience began this chain of events of these days… I can tell you it has been very … wonderful (rarely do I add words to wonderful…though I do not have adjectives for the experience.. I will detail all I can recall, and maybe I will be more clear) (:

Some time ago I began creating a space for whatever is… At that point I was aware of my desires, and kept plugging more in until it simply felt like too much. It felt like it wasn’t even me anymore. I asked myself, how could this be? I’m an appreciative capable person… what is this that is clogging my energy and clear path?

To be continued….

coming soon

I was just logging off, and saw the affirmation you just posted -its awesome!

I open up sacred space into which beliefs I hold most deeply can emerge.

quote “Our greatest offering of surrender is not surrendering our humanity, but surrender through the willingness to be human.” Matt Kahn

quote Clearly recognizing what is happening inside us, and regarding what we see with an open, kind and loving heart, is what I call Radical Acceptance. If we are holding back from any part of our experience, if our heart shuts out any part of who we are and what we feel, we are fueling the fears and feelings of separation that sustain the trance of unworthiness. Radical Acceptance directly dismantles the very foundations of this trance. Tara Brach

Thank you Laurie for your endless work and contribution to Bmindful!!

Yes it’s good to pause and reflect on the questions.

What lessons am I learning:

I have a few thoughts. My first is, is that I am still learning about love.
I recently went on vacation to Marble, Colorado. I camped for 10 days at this Marble/marble symposium. My daughter camps there for all 3 summer sessions as her boyfriend is the chef, and she gets the entire Sumer to camp, relax, sculpt, and be exposed to this amazing and very diverse group of artists. Very interesting folks.
About the learning of love. I had the amazing encounter of seeing how much daughters boyfriend loves her. It opened my eyes, and, quieted my entire spirit! Many, many, many thoughts stirred within me… Her is what happened. Daughter was saying how all the paint was peeling off her car, and I was just about to open my mouth, when her boyfriend said “You need to talk to your man about what you want and not your mother”.

Amazing thoughts pretty quickly came to the surface!!! Thoughts about them, both individually and as a couple, but also thoughts about myself! And my experiences with love and partnership.

I realize, honestly that I played really small, and I never felt love security in my relationships. In fact, I felt incredibly guarded, almost as if I don’t need help, and it’s not ok to be vulernable.

Days later, I had an amazing dream, it was so surprising. It was about accepting and releasing, literally heard my self saying that I now understand, and that I was now able to make peace, and move forward with peace and joy.

What a gift, to bring a very deep sigh of completion, with peace. No judgements, just understanding. And now, greater awareness of freedom from emotion or wounds. For me, the release of these life lesson was and still is an amazing gift, and know, I can take better care of my joy.

Other lessons:

I am learning to express myself while being very aware of others, and to not be emotionally charged.

I’m being forward with out being edgy.

When I am not edgy, I also not being self righteous. I’m managing to enjoy myself more while also enjoying others .

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Great question to reflect on: When you listen with your heart, what comes up for you??

For me, my heart is very quiet, and in the quietness, there is rhythm, there is music, there is a definite happy sound. That is my heart.

My ego never shuts up!! My mind is where most of the noise is! Even when I meditate, its very challenging to practice the stillness that I feel and hear in my heart!

BTW, I really enjoyed the video “HEART INTELLIGENCE

I’ve listened to it a few times because the music is so good! Its wonderful music!!

In times of hurry, I cannot hear the rush of beats in my chest. The velocity of thoughts
in my mind subdue the ability to think or reflect on the importance of compassion, wisdom or love.

It is in these times I use all my strength and courage to slow the spinning of my world and listen to the gentle beat of my heart. It is not just the life blood flowing through my veins, but the very essence of me. It is an opening to my higher self, an ability to connect with all that is right and good. It is as I’ve said above; strength, courage, compassion, wisdom and love.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING TO THIS THREAD

In response to Kathi’s post: I’m so glad Kathi!! That video is calming, and inspiring to me… and I too find the music really pretty perfect… & makes it complete!

• ~

In response to Poppy’s post: beautiful share Poppy! ALWAYS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE… I won’t ask… read my mind… You guessed it… ***~poem~*** …. (: Hope you’ve been enjoying your summer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

above is from 2016... I never did get back to this meeting thread...

note to self:

good idea to share what 2018 has communicated. (a talking year lol)

1. When you think of listening to your heart, what surfaces?
  2.  What does it mean to you, to draw to you what you are in harmony with?
  3.  What are your feelings about feeling bad drawing bad things?
  4. Ask your self what you need right now. How can I be a friend to my self right now? How do I begin to GET RID OF LIMITS? How do I turn opposition into opportunity??
  5. Bonus question: Wasted time and regret, is more wasted time and regret. The bonus question is what lesson am I learning right now?

In response to Most Benevolent Outcome's post:

Looking forward to these questions for 2023

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content