login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Manifesting

Here at Bmindful we love positive thinking, we love affirmations, we love the law of attraction, and of course we love manifesting (turning the invisible into the visible) But what is one of the biggest frustrations many of us have when it comes to manifesting? “NOT MANIFESTING FAST ENOUGH” When it comes to the art of manifesting, many people are more concerned with the end result and getting it, than they are with feeling good while they’re pursuing it. But here’s the thing, if you’re not feeling good while you’re pursuing it, then you’re never going to get it. You will not have an happy ending to your story, Why? Because how you feel is how you attract, that’s worth repeating, HOW YOU FEEL IS HOW YOU ATTRACT. You see, if you want wealth and abundance, you have to start feeling wealth and abundance NOW, if you want to be successful, you have to start feeling successful and confident NOW, then you’ll attract it. If you want love and romance, then you have to start feeling it NOW, the universe can only give you what you’re giving yourself, you have to feel it first, then the universe can deliver the manifestation. If you can’t feel it, then you can’t have it. You have to feel good NOW, before anything can show up. You see, your situation can’t get any better, until you feel better about your situation, you need to become addicted to feeling good. Now, i know what you thinking, How am i supposed to feel good, when i hate my job? My relationships suck? i’ve got credit card debt? my kids don’t listen to me? Let me give you the one thing you’re missing, actually you’re not missing it, you’re just mis-using it. In one word “FOCUS” It’s simple, what you focus on in life you will feel, and when you change your focus,you will change the way you feel, and the best and fastest way to change your focus is to “ASK BETTER QUESTIONS” Many people go around asking the wrong questions like, What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with my life? Or, why can’t i figure this out? You need to start asking better questions, for example, lets say you’re in a tough situation, then ask the question, where’s the gift in this? (if you look for it you will find it) Ask better questions like, what’s RIGHT about me? what’s RIGHT about my life? ask these questions and you will receive the answers, but you have to ask the right questions. If you want to take control of your life, you have to take control of your focus, because what you focus on you will feel, and how you feel is how you attract. Become addicted to feeling good NOW, and focusing on what’s right, then you become the hero of your story and live happily ever after.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

enjoyed reading your thread. I particularly liked Ask better questions like, what’s RIGHT about me? what’s RIGHT about my life? ask these questions and you will receive the answers, but you have to ask the right questions.

Like most, I believe we will ask quite a good array of questions, though to balance out all we learn and are exposed to… what wonderful questions to be reminded of! They have much love.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPLGfkGtgjc0SqatdsQMpgK-DPtGvADHMk2mEyeGrX3mJkJT1YLg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwFPpT5TC3-efYVXJTY-9kTmCFohfjYiVDIPexlf6QPA4_e8QI

220529031-quote397_large.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKGFZ7s1-s1jXVofce_QuWD1JX8d_C-mFxxk3MCwcQ02bgilck

happiness-is-always-an-inside-job.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bentinho Massaro - When you let go of how and when things should manifest, they start to manifest in an amazing way; they start to show up incredibly quickly - Inspirational Quotes - 14-day free trial https://www.trinfinityacademy.com:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

6a00d83451c50869e201630483e50e970d-pi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content