login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Today is the day

All your power is right here, right NOW, your power to create, your power to be, do, and have anything you desire, is within you NOW. So often we get caught looking outside of us, forgetting everything we’re truly seeking is inside of us. All your power is right here, right NOW, ponder that thought for a moment. All your power to create your life, to take your life in a completely different direction, or to stay on the path you’re on, and just commit to it, your power to do that, is right here, right NOW. It’s not in the past, and it’s not in the future. So, right now, what’s something you can do to move yourself forward? Maybe it’s something you’ve been putting off, maybe it’s exercising, maybe it’s changing your diet, maybe it’s connecting with somebody, saying i love you, or i’m sorry. What simple thing do you need to do to move you forward on the path, that you know is your path? Think of something now, and write it down, and then, DO IT! Do that thing that moves you forward in the direction of your dreams, everyday is an opportunity to move in that direction, become who you really are, tap into your awesomeness,your creativity, your passion, your joy. Today is the day.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

wonderful inspiration! Thank you Robert!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content