login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Healing Thoughts-Page 1

As we are such a caring community I thought I would start a page for us to give and receive healing ,wishes ,prayers ,thoughts and hopes. There is great strength in numbers and my hope is that anyone who needs help ,support positive energy .prayers or just someone to listen will feel comfortable posting here and we as a loving circle can hold each other in our hearts and thoughts .Love and peace

I would like to ask please for my daughter to be held in your hearts and for her to feel the love ,kindness and hope that she needs.
thank you

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Awesome idea for a thread, flowergirl, and I was going to say long over due… Though,I prefer to say… all …everywhere is happening as it needs to best(: And thank you for creating it(:

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to flowergirl’s post: [doneღ]
prayer and loving energy being sent her/your way… And each time I engage with anyone that is involved with making a space for others with loving kindness … I will come together with them with love, blessings and belief that your daughter is wrapped with a loving guidance that she cannot deny, and day by day, moment by moment … the thoughts, feelings, peace and health are hers…with her true needs in mind…healed… for herself and to share with others.

Love, selfcare

thank you so much Self care for your kind words

Sending healing thoughts from this side of the pond.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Hi Bmindful, Today got a call from someone close that a young family member rec’d a frightening diagnosis.

Like many of you know, prayer works. I’m asking for prayer of healing and all that occurs is for a complete healing, to be better than ever…

I’m thanking God in advance for the peace and healing that is occurring now.

I’m thanking you in advance for loving energy /prayers and completely healthy beliefs here for the young person and peace and healing for the family.

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
thank you Lake Placid ,it means so much

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
sending love filled ,healing thoughts and love to this young person and alltheir family

Thank you flowergirl. Part of me questioned sharing… And you were so right about creating this thread. It helped to simply share, and it certainly helped to receive the healing energy I know you’re sending too…. (and others who are reading-believing… sending too )

My prayers are even feeling stronger (more belief/conviction)Thank you…

I will be able to be more supportive…

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
Hello Lake Placid, haven’t seen you around lately. as always blessings to you!

thanks selfcare .I had the idea as I avoid the site when I am feeling down and realised that there is a huge amount of positive energy here from our members and I am sure they would love to share that energy but if no one asks for it they won’t know it is needed.

I want to create a beautiful healing space and a space when anyone can come and say they are struggling ,sad ,low mood ,so will keep this as the place to give and receive healing energy /wishes/hopes and create another thread for those not so positive days

so awesome!

for anyone feeling down ,sad ,lovely ,in need of a friend visit are you having an Eeyore day

I just want to say thank you for wonderful energy and prayers, received a response from the family we were praying for, sending loving healing energy to… and yesterday they were feeling hope… a day after shock.

Believing in the best, and thank you for providing this thread. Wonderful idea..
blessings.

we are all helping each other on this journey called life ,love and hugs

Seasons

In response to splendid’s post:
thanks for sharing this splendid ,it is lovely

Please can I ask here for healing thoughts for my daughter who is still very poorly and for my son who is struggling too .Thank you and I am sending love and peace to everyone

Sending healing thoughts to ensure the Blessing of healing travels right your way.

yes count me in too Flowergirl… for your children named and of course your whole family.

much love, selfcare

My healing thoughts and prayers go out to your daughter and son. I wish them both the very best.

Thank you for trusting in our community for prayer, kindness and compassion.

I would be happy to keep your daughter in my prayers. I send loving prayers out for you, for your daughter and your son.

In kindness,

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thank you all so much for all your kindness ,your love and kindness has really touched me

love you all

You are in my prayers.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thank you SRWE

much love on this thread!

Believing in the best … here’s to more and more answered prayer for you flowergirl.

thank you Self care

thank you to everyone .I am sending out loving ,healing thoughts to everyone

thanks flowergirl. Sending abundance to you, those you love, and all you connect with forever more. and it is so.
Amen

Alan Watts
One of his talks,with wildlife and nature
splendid.

My daughter has a very challenging week coming up. Please can you hold her in your hearts and thoughts ,thanks with love .

absolutely ….! thanks for posting this for us! We love you and yours(:

thank you self care and everyone else

love and hugs

I hope everything is OK, my thoughts are with your family.

thank you Bunique ,that is really kind of you .My daughter is very poorly and we are trying to get her more help

I’m so sorry you are having to go through this.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

thank you all ,please can you keep her in your hearts and prayers

It is with love and joy I pray for you and yours. May Gods Love and Light shine brightly on your family and heal your hearts and minds.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

thank you Poppy

Praying for your daughter.

Flowergirl & family, stopping by to say thinking of you all. may the miracle you need be … sent your way…

thank you self care – we are still waiting with hope for the help so desperately needed

thanks for dropping by and letting us know.

much love and blessings to you and yours.

PS.. believing in Good things.

thanks Self care ,love to you all

I would like to send out healing energy to everyone who needs it today with love

I lift my arms up to the heavens asking the Holy Spirit to rekindle the fire in our hearts with love and light so that our hearts burn with love for ourselves and give us the insight to love others we perceive as different. Please bless the hearts and spirits of all people who are hurt and in need of healing in our world.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Wow, perfect timing!

Thank you Flowergirl and Poppy for your prayers!

I am in need, and I accept!

I have had pneumonia, and was on bed rest, and am now on the mend. Still being extremely careful…

And, also needing prayers within my family.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Sending out prayers to all, whom ever is in need.

Praying for peace, healing, and goodwill… for all who choose to release pain and suffering and embrace peace…

sending you love ,hugs ,peace and healing Kathi

In response to flowergirl’s post: Thanks Flowergirl!!
Thank you for the Gift of your compassion!!

In response to Kathi’s post:

someone close to me is currently recovering in hospital from pneumonia. And you are right no joke.

Due to prayer… getting better all the time, as I know you are Kathi! Love & healthiest blessings!

In response to Poppy’s post:
In response to Kathi’s post:

In total agreement! Amen!

please can I ask for love ,healing ,positive energy, prayers and for you to hold my daughter in your hearts

we are trying to get her the right help which she needs so much

thank you

love ,peace and healing hugs to all you lovely folks

flowergirl,
A prayer full of wellness for your beautiful daughter

A prayer full of loving peaceful energy for you both

Done.

big hugs/love, selfcare

thanks Self care ,Im feeling so tired today and this means a lot

Hoping you are taking good care of you. My continued prayers are with you and your family.
hugs!(:

Lovely flowergirl & sweet daughter, you are so loved. Many blessings sent your way. Believing answered prayer is all yours. Love, selfcare

May God’s love and healing light shine upon both you and your daughter. Please know you and your family are in my prayers every day.

thank you self care for your lovely message,it is such a comfort coming here and seeing these messages ,love,hugs and peace

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Nancee thank you for your beautiful message ,it helps so much knowing you are here ,love ,peace and hugs

In response to Poppy’s post:
Poppy thank you for your loving message ,coming on here this morning you have all given me extra hope ,love ,peace and hugs

received permission to post to our site, and will think of ways to continue to get the word out.

Flowergirl we continue to send prayers to your whole beautiful family.

Loving Blessings to you all!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

thank you so much self care ,I appreciate this more than words can say ,love and hugs

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities’s post:
Thank you for posting this.

I am so grateful to Bmindful for allowing this posting.

I fully support the openness of this post. And, I stand with Flowergirl and her daughter as they lovingly and courageously find their way towards healing, and towards inclusion, towards the miracles that joyously await their arrival!!

BRAVO Bmindful! This is what it feels like to be generous to ourselves and to our beloved members in our community.

Sending prayers and blessings to all! Believing in the highest and best good for All of our members!

I have permission from flowergirl for all of to Synchronize Our Watches -Sending Healing Energy to Flowergirl's daughter

any thoughts about creating this quickly and well?

lovelight.jpg?w=500

Something simple: We all lift our arms east west north and south gathering healing energy from across the world to heal (Heathers) your mind and comfort your spirit so that you will experience joy 

In response to Poppy's post

like that Poppy.From my understanding of our friend & family... that is very good. I will stay in communication w/fg & get a feel for what she'd desire.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZyF5UnC67ozYUahhkcmErBITJ19XQPTKj4xry9FpVM7QFaThs

thank you for caring so much about my daughter

Heather
I believe in you
Yes, You!

Sweet Girl
You make this world
A better place

May the healing energy of peace and love allow your heart to soar. 

Peaceful and Joyous healing energy for you & yours always!

happy-joyous-and-free-crt.jpeg

Visit http://www.happinesspodcast.org/how-to-find-happiness/

Image result for “You’re even more amazing than you wish you were.”

If you give it some thought you'll come to the conclusion, it's true, you really are more amazing than you wish you were.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

" Always remember that the world is your oyster" ---Trenton Lee Stewart

What a wonderful and heartwarming thread! Well wishes to you and your daughter! Happy Wednesday to all!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxlxWQMF5IX8MESw4v-fnIRLf48Dchk6kVSEoVtE25RRb9k8jZ

thought this was a cute pic flowergirl, though in all seriousness, I am sending big hugs to you and your beautiful family. I love you all very much!

Sending love and healing out into the world EOIAmCollection_grande.jpg?v=1429379093

quote-wisdom-is-nothing-more-than-healed-pain-robert-e-lee-346438.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

561e1ffd3e58d6f9ca0ec8c45e315c10.jpg

77ad59a0c4b46b83087f7cdab3a79bfa.jpg

117147e82545182712ee7f990ebd08fd.jpg

In response to Stillness's post:

WONDERFUL LIST!

A+Cocoon+of+Thoughts_robinson.jpg

d93ace586212422fbf6f5456bf3122c7.jpg

hjacksonbrownjr1.jpg

4bd26a696e07c517a6ca76e8eca0283e.jpg

455712637-May-the-Beautiful-Angels.jpg

Image result for healing thoughts gif

Healing affirmations 

by Jonathan Parker 

• My body is a holy temple.
  • I receive the healing presence of God.
    • I am well taken care of by God.
      • I take good care of myself.
        • Positive healing energy flows easily through me.
          • I am open to receiving divine healing.
            • I feel divine healing.
              • I surrender
                • I surrender pain and suffering.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content