login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Life's greatest experience

What is life’s greatest experience?

Well, you might be thinking life’s greatest experience is life itself, or giving and receiving unconditional love, or the birth of a child, or making a difference in somebody else’s life, or making the world a better place. Now these are all awesome experiences to have, but none of them are life’s greatest experience. So, what is life’s greatest experience?

Life’s greatest experience is “PROBLEMS” Your biggest problem, is your greatest experience. Think for a moment of a problem, you’ve experienced in the past, whether it was a relationship problem, a career problem, a money problem. A problem you faced, you conquered, found the solution, and moved beyond. Because of that problem, you became more, you became more creative, you became more determined, more giving, more loving, more compassionate, more understanding, and more accepting. Every problem you have ever faced, has given you more.

Now, for me personally, the word “problem” carries a lot of negative energy, so a much better word for the word “problem” is a word used a lot by Abraham Hicks 

"CONTRAST"

Contrast is a better word, because there’s no judgement in the word contrast. If you change the word to “contrast” it becomes a game and you start to thrive. Everyday we experience contrast, we experience what we want and what we don’t want. We live in a world of contrast, we get to PLAY with contrast every day, that’s a much better picture, a much better metaphor, and when you get good at PLAYING with contrast, life becomes fun, it becomes exciting.

Every time you experience contrast, desire is born, and desire is the elixir of life. When you embrace contrast you prosper, when you resist and fight contrast you struggle. life’s greatest experience is contrast.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Good perspective.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

yes I too enjoy these thoughts and enjoyed reading(:

I particularly like the observation, that there is no judgement in contrast, it just is… that’s huge!

and from there we are led to our beautiful ways of being and doing what is right for us in all areas that didn’t sit well with our spirit.

And by not sitting well… just knowing there is so much more that can be better for us…. and we just feel better about it and what we really believe we deserve(:
  • ~
    We are planting seeds all of the time. If we want some different, we create it… by creating that knowing… from ways such as contrast… what is in our spirit that we really really want.
  • ~
    We are blessed, and bringing victory in the direction of what we move away from.
  • ~
    Thanks Robert for creating this thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Robert’s post:
like this- If you change the word to “contrast” it becomes a game and you start to thrive like this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content