login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Independence&PositiveFlow InRelationships

Values -huge!
walking the walk with your loved one/in any committed relationship… success tips are pretty much the same.. only each works from the inside out- for themselves independently and then … keep having a meeting of the hearts/minds … to hear each other. there’s you, an other, and an us (and all 3 deserve and needs its own kind of attention and love) lovingly,AppreciationView˚

Lets share what we believe has worked in relationships for the best of the best experiences.

• ~~ ♥ ~~
  • ** excerpt below from Twelve Exercises for Mindful Relationships Adapted from Everyday Blessings[will add link soon] By Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn Siri Adi Kaur Khalsa Miami Beach, Florida
    The greatest gift you can give another person is your self. This means that part of your work is to keep growing in self-knowledge and in awareness. We have to be grounded in the present moment to share what is deepest and best in ourselves. This is ongoing work, but it can be furthered by making a time for quiet contemplation. We only have right now. Let us use it to its best advantage, for the sake of the other person, and for our own self.
  • ~~ ♥ ~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dream Separately & Together

• ~

• Practice altruism, putting the needs of the other person above your own whenever possible. Then see if there isn’t some common ground, where your true needs can also be met. You may be surprised at the overlap, especially if you are patient and strive for balance. ~excerpt below from Twelve Exercises for Mindful Relationships Adapted from Everyday Blessings
    [will add link soon] By Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn Siri Adi Kaur Khalsa Miami Beach, Florida
  • ~

Go fly a kite…. together(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• enjoy nature – separately

• and together

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

well that’s a small start … care to join me in this creation?(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content