login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Today/Tonight/Tomorrow I commit/intend to...

Hi Bmindfullers(:We love to intend around her, lets intend a lovely commitment ->Today or Tonight I commit to..

78f91cc829241383d47f12f7c55f0ce6.jpg

Today I commit to

being so awesomely  real with what matters to me.

this thread is from 2009, lets keep it going(:

2017-

I commit to being really organized in my morning before work tomorrow

★Today/Tonight/Tomorrow I commit/

intend to...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today, I commit to myself to have gratitude for all the wonderful things around me.

I commit to recognising all the wonderful opportunities open to be recieved and I welcome them.

I commit to feeling and trusting God’s Presence in my day.

I commit to giving back to the universe all I am receiving through appropriate behaviour, kindness, diligence and a good attitude.

Laurie – Love this thread. Great way to start the week…

A full and thankful heart..

Love these threads.

Today I commit that I will build up a passion for everything and anything I do.

…what a wonderful world….

Today I commit to take out time for the exercise that I have decided I must do today.

I also commit to be more patient with myself and those around me.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Today, I commit to finish the bookkeeping that I keep putting off… and then I plot how to budget someone to do this for me!!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Today I commit to reaching out to at least one new person. I resolve to be more open and friendly so that people can feel comfortable with me.

In response to SONIA’s post:
Hugs for you, I feel comfortable with you :-)

Today I commit again that I build up passion and enthusiasm for everything that lies before me.

Today I commit to making my home a welcoming place of serenity, peace, love & harmony. I will use all the senses – touch, taste, sight and smell to please my family and all who enter my humble abode.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I have finally choked down my financial FROG and it is all digested. :) Although I feel like celebrating, I commit myself to studying for my test tomorrow.

I will easily remember my new vocabulary and be able to recite and spell correctly for the test. The Arabic language comes easily to me.

Today I commit myself to removing all negative feelings for fellow humans, especially acquintances, from within me.I resolve to use all my affirmations and other Arhatic techniques to get these negative feelings out of my system. But I am glad I have recognised my weakness and want to remove it. Thanks God for everything.

Today I commit to Thanking God for all that is working well in my world. I commit to appreciating the good people in my life.
I commit to being good to myself also as I am also worthy of that gratitude – ‘Thankyou ‘me’ for taking great care of ‘me’‘.
I commit to giving the best in my work and my colleagues too.

Today I commit to myself that I will have lots of joy. Lots!

Today I commit to rifling through ALL my children’s clothing and get the too-small clothes together and actually DRIVE to the donation center TODAY to pass on our small gift of love. :)

Today I commit to myself to enjoy everything with enthusiasm and passion.

In response to aftab’s post:
I’m in the same place as you at the moment Afi.
I too, commit to maintaining my enthusiasm, passion and love of life at the moment. Full of gratitude and enjoying every minute!!

:O)

Today I commit not to say anything negative to my kids. I will not insist on the little tasks and heavens won’t fall if they get late in getting ready for school. I resolve to keep my calm—maybe by chanting and feeling the peace decsend.

I’m committing to myself:

that I will progressively find myself improving the important aspects of my plans.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
Today I recieved this link The 8 Step of Change The very first step is: Create a Sense of Urgency. :-)

Today I commit to watch my breathing. I will relax.

today I commit to myself that I will not postpone expressing my love and gratitude for all those who deserve it for a future date and time. The best time to acknowledge the presence of a loved one is NOW.

Today I commit to getting organized and quit procrastinating with the work I need to do. I commit to working on the new project and to sharing my blog to more people in my effort to make life a little easier for everyone.

I commit to sending out all the emails that I have put on the back burner and to finish the work I started in my living space. I commit to having a better grasp on the things that are important and let go of the stuff that is not that important.

In response to Laurie’s post, I love the 5 P’s
Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance, only thing I think needs to be added is something but without action there is no performance. so maybe an add of 5P’s and N.A (Now Act) LOL I know people who plan and Plan and Plan, but never act, all the planning in the world will not take the place of Action. What do you think of this?

“Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance, And Action Achieves Applause”

I kind of like it.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Today I commit to tackling the one job that I have now successfully put off until I HAVE to do it… :) No more excuses… Time to get that frog in the blender!! :)

Today I commit to pushing negative thoughts out of my head and dwelling on the positive.

Today I will keep a positive attitude
I will not procrastinate
I will keep in mind that, discipline is good for my mind, body, and spirit

Today I commit to myself that I will never quote the issues being faced by others in their lives in my conversations.
Sometimes our references,though indirect, can hurt people deeply.

I’m going to read a book for pleasure and not for school or work. I cannot remember the last time I FINISHED a book for pleasure…

Sonia, I need to commit to that too… A little difficult with six sisters.. :) There’s always a story floating around..

Today I NEARLY went to the library to get a book for pleasure, but at the last moment turned off and now am sitting in my office doing my last uni assignment.

So today, even though I’d rather be reading nice things, I commit to myself today that I will get stuck into this tax assignment and get it over with.

If you see me on Bmindful later on today please scold me and tell me to get back to work!

I pray for focus and focus and focus, and I will pretend the world will end by 3pm and if I don’t get this done by then I will die!!!!

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:
What an interesting way to push forward. Does it work?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:
Nah, didn’t work, I still haven’t finished, but my focus was quite good for a change. I forgot I was meant to die 7 minutes ago :)

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

today i’m commiting to starting a folder for all household papers ,bills ,statements etcand making a stationary drawer in my little dresser -pens ,rulers,sellotape,scissors,staples glue,

“my home is becoming organised and cared for “
love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Hey Flowergirl – thanks for bringing this thread back. It was just what I needed to re-read. The things I committed to I will ‘re-commit’ to and the lovely posts that eveyone has comtributed here, helped me once and have helped me again.
I am so enthusiastic about bmindful and just popping in and out during my day keeps me afloat, positive and on track!!

I commit myself to bmindful. Its a serene pool of wisdom that is so full of goodness that it has become habitual to bathe in it!!

Wishing more visitors and members to jump in too – the water’s great!
Blessings to all. anoushka

hi anoushka ,i love your post about bmindful , it is so kind and positive on here isn’t it.I could spend all day in this lovely pool ,love flowergirl

enjoy my day,and continue on with meaningful areas of focus that are in motion..

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I commit to encounter everyone and everything with trust

today i commit to being gratefull for everything

Today (and FOREVER) I commit to stopping the negative broken record that has been playing in my head.

Today I commit to focusing on all the positive, wonderful things in my life.

Life is good and I allow myself to enjoy it.

1. Tonight I intend to relax completely and create a list of things which create greater ease in my world.
  2. I commit to creating a list with proposed time table ... to get a feel for all I desire having a space and time. 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I intend to nurture myself with all I need.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I commit to continue enjoying life in a wondrous way. purposeful-living.jpg

I had a wonderful day at work... today...1 of the best ever due to awesome/intentions and prayer... I allowed myself to be open to something more....

to be continued... after I get more rest this morning(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content