login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Doesn't Cost A Cent & SuchAGood-Thing

Name, List and enjoy writing a basically free of charge thing… which can bring you &/or others so much joy

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Eight Gifts That Don’t Cost A Cent (author unknown)
    The Gift Of Listening – But you must really listen. Don’t interrupt, don’t daydream, don’t plan your response. Just listen.
    The Gift of Affection – Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back and handholds. Let these small actions demonstrate the love you have for family and friends.
    The Gift of Laughter – Clip cartoons. Share articles and funny stories. Your gift will say, “I love to laugh with you!”
    The Gift of Solitude – There are times when we want nothing better than to be left alone. Be sensitive to those times and give the gift of solitude to others.
    The Gift of a Favor – Every day, go out of your way to do something kind.
    The Gift of a Written Note – It can be a simple “Thanks for the help” note or a full sonnet. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime.
    The Gift of a Compliment – A simple and sincere, “You look great in red,” “You did a super job,” or “That was a wonderful meal” can make someone’s day.
    The Gift of a Cheerful Disposition – The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone.”
    This simple checklist can help measure how you are nurturing your relationships.

Those who take care of their relationships build whole and happy lives.

internet said it was a quote unknown, from Steve Goodier’s book, ONE MINUTE CAN CHANGE A LIFE

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name, List and enjoy writing a basically free of charge thing… which can brings you & &/or others so much joy

I Am living a Divine plan

it doesn’t cost a thing and is such a good thing…. to think about the day with belief of it turning out wonderful!!

it doesn’t cost a thing and is such a good thing…. to bring my routines to a place that I truly admire and will grow with satisfaction.

it doesn’t cost a thing and is such a good thing…. to share kindnesses with others

• ~ it doesn’t cost a thing to edit my typos(:

grateful for this and all other features on this site(:

I really like your list of things which are free of charge :-) I definitely want to show my gratitude towards people more. It doesn’t cost anything but can mean a great deal to people.

My suggestion would be walking. I really like to go walking and I find it really relaxing and great exercise :-)

like your list too(: glad you’re visiting(: with the sharing of gratitude, I agree- others feel good… and talk about doesn’t cost a cent -we get BOGO 2 for 1… when we initiate it …most always everyone ends up feeling good (including the initiator) – (:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content