login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Your Personal Favorites List and...

Your personal favorites list and what it says about you and how it shapes you.
I don’t know what mine says about me, but, nothing wrong with thinking about it. So what kinds of things do I want to add? All sorts of things. Movies, characters, books, activities and so on.

I want to start off with a few cartoon type characters. I’ll keep coming back and adding to my list by editing this post. I hope some of you will come back to this thread and create a post that you will then come back to an edit as you see fit.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

SRWE’s Favorites with notes!!!

Animal. Animal from the Muppets. I love Animal. Animal is one of the coolest animals ever.
Also. Marvin the Martian for obvious reasons. Just like Animal.
I like most of the muppets and WB cartoon characters but I want to add my favorites.

A few more off the top of my head.
My Dad, My Mom, My Family
Dean Martin
John Wayne
Clint Eastwood
Red Skelton
JRR Tolkien
The whole idea of philosophers and economists and artists, but, I’ll add some in particular most of which everyone will know.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQdRjNcvvYL4Ui6NeK4IWC51gHsyJPREWLichn_lXOgk6biyu6aDgCX4dtgreat thread! This will be great fun! Thanks for sharing you & creating a place for all to get in touch with what they love!

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to going w/self-care flow's post: In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post: In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:  

It gives such joy to think of favorites. I was looking for this thread and so happy when I found it!

I'll start w/beautiful basics... my folks, who are awesomely bigger than life in my spirit . Will always actively  love you both!

my hubby, the amt. of good here creates feelings that I hope to 1 day have words for. Though maybe its good that I cannot find words... It would box the experience finitely... and I'm loving that I feel more than labels can supply.

and of course there is our community here(:

Image result for bmindful logo

~~~~~~~~~~~~

will get back to people in a moment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

shifting gears to entertainment. I love the channel M.E. (memorable entertainment)

and H & I (heroes & icons)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrl6BswEmjZKjH3LhwVNNKGrGDw30nEoIsyC5Kx_YS49Syu3lS

and I love superheros... 1 female superhero I loved was from a show short  series called Witch Blade [In this adaptation of the Top Cow comic book, NY cop Sara Pezzini comes across the Witchblade, a mystical artifact that gives her enhanced strength, agility, the ability to deflect bullets with its armored glove, and the ability to gain full armor and a sword when needed. Various individuals such as mysterious millionaire Kenneth Irons try to gain the Witchblade from her, dropping hints and trying to manipulate her into serving them. Meanwhile, the Witchblade itself has a mind of its own and has its own plots and schemes.- review writtenby<[email protected]>

Image result for witchblade tv pic

I really like a semi-old show THE COMMISH I didn't when it was on originally aired when I briefly watched a piece... It is on late at night now, and my hubby and I look forward to it. It has values and humor I appreciate.Image result for The Commish

I also was happily surprised how much I like NYPD Blues, reviews report a lil' soap operish... though I've enjoyed the storylines. I take the times into consideration, and the relationships which are respected and show joy & growth... Hey, joy & growth not a bad combo(:

and Blue BloodsImage result for blue blood pic Image result for blue blood pic

Speaking of values, though more current I love Madam Secretary, BullImage result for булл сериал, [will get back to this]

I also enjoy sci-fi...old-enterprise.jpg

will return to this soon...because I love lots of things...like many of us! This is fun. Thanks SmartRoutines

OMG this can go on forever... the good news is I feel great right now! Thank you for this awesome thread...getting me in touch with so much I enjoy!

Some of my favorites things hum...

In response to Nancee1953's post:

glad to see you Nancee! 

Its fun to recall anything we love isn't it! Love this thread!

I don't do a lot of candy... Though I do have a favorite...called Gin Gins

double strength hard ginger candies

spicy-sweet pick-me-up.laughing

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content