login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Join in 'Happy 1 Yr Anniv -HappinessMtgs!

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BMINDFUL’S HAPPINESS THREAD MEETING. ***~FOOTNOTE~*** YOU ARE ALWAYS INVITED TO THESE THREADS…ANNIVERSARY OR NOT

HAPPY 1 Year ANNIVERSARY to Bmindful HappinessMtgs

***mtg will last 1 month**** (though never closes)

• ~

I Am living a Divine plan

(

• ~
      (soon)07-13-16 ANNIVERSARY-Invite[HappinessMtg]

July 29th 2016 was our first Happiness Meeting.
This was the logo that we used:

we will link to thread which answers:
what is a Happiness Meeting?
why were they formed

If you have never participated in a Happiness mtg, the only requirement is-Desire To Truly Enjoy, and Genuinely Care About Oneself…and Others
we will also have our usual questions…

1st set of questions

2nd set of questions

and expect to receive wonderful personalized results… always believing someone somewhere gets something that assists in their day/life(:

we ask you to stop by, though like all threads ….gravitate where you want…. though if you desire we’d like you to stop by and simply send a Happy Anniversary wish of good things and or share what works for you!(:

to be continued… It’s still early…mtg doesn’t begin until tomorrow, and like always All of Bmindful is welcome!
party!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

H A P P Y ANNIVERSARY of the 1st BMINDFUL HAPPINESS MEETING!
and Poppy … hoping you visit …. Here is some poetry from a very dedicated and loving weekly chair (Poppy) of many of our Happiness Meetings
to honor our anniversary …..:
Opportunity Awaits

Sun rising
Sleepy eyes
Opening
A new day
Dawns

Up and and atom
Nucleus surrounded
Electrons dancing

What a challenge
To create
A most beautiful
You

Spirit flowing
Fully recharged
Enriching lives
As you go

What a wonderful day!

• ~

Kindness

As I look into your heart
I see compassion

As I look into my heart
I see thoughtfulness

I see friendship

As I look into my heart
I see understanding

I see graciousness

As I look into my heart
I see gentleness

I see tenderness

As I look into my heart
I see courtesy

I see tolerance

As I look into my heart
I see patience

I see kindness and love

As I look into my heart
I see love and kindness

It is wonderful to celebrate our first year anniversary of the Happiness Meetings!!

In celebrating this anniversary, it provides an opportunity for reflection to look back and to look ahead at this expansive bounty of growth, health, prosperity and most of all, the greatest gift of all, friendship!!

I invite you all to join in the meetings. The more value, structure and consistency that you allow, I believe that as a practice, it can strengthen the area of focus or increase clarity and can bring velocity to the present.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

(

In response to going with flow’s post:
beautifully stated Kathi!

like Kathi my affirmations for my life have grown with me … as I enjoy this place in my life… the present… and sensing with my minds eye …my heart… a future my spirit agrees with have so many threads to capture this …and share I love it when others share their lists too! Thanks Kathi for sharing your wonderful list!!

• ~

I also have returned to an old privately accessible blog I created some time ago….where pics, articles,links, affirmations regularly help to co-create my moments.

• ~
      & with some affirmations I’ve written before… some original, and some inspired or borrowed from others. Though the real focus is with all of the affirmations I end of choosing…. I feel my affirmations more… I feel a true harmony with my choices even more. They lift me…though I Am truly there … in a brand new wonderful way… I am so grateful and appreciative for these experiences. ***I can see where theses meetings have added to this!!*** I didn’t think that I’d be able to create a space in my life to do go from monthly meetings to weekly ones. Thanks Kathi for suggesting that!
    • ~

I have (like many of you…) a huge surplus of ‘my go to’ affirmations…though always enjoying more for wherever I AM.(: love creating on the spot…and/or grabbing one from somewhere that creates a wider prosperous pathway…

(

Here are a few of affirmations from this past year!

~ I relax in to Divine time and right action!

~ I rejoice that I am alive!

~ All of the Goodness, the Abundance and the Love that I seek are seeking me.

~ All of my experiences are opportunities for me to grow, surrender and allow Love into everything!

~ Love whatever gets in the way!

~ I invite new and exciting experiences into my life!

~ MY future is right here, right now. My future is right next to me, in this very moment…

~ I choose to create a future that fits my life and my values perfectly.

~ Peace as a practice restores my natural love. No one else is responsible for my inner peace, ever.

pls do not post …until thread is opened… thank you!

So Kath, what focus questions would you like to open this anniversary meeting with?

I’ve created a few questions that are meant to touch on internal happiness and natural positivity. We all have a wealth of experiences that truly allow us internal access to infinite positivity!

~ How do you like to spend free time??
What hobbies, interests, obligations and passions have you created?

~ What is your strongest personal quality??
Don’t be modest!! Create instant positive feelings about yourself and your greatest quality!!

~ Who do you most admire in life??
Who has influenced you the most? What is that you most admire and why?

~ What is a skill that you’s like to learn and why??
Infuse happiness and desire: create the perfect day!!

~ What are you most proud of??
Please share your successes, and feel accomplished!

LAST QUESTION/ BEST QUESTION:

~ What am I doing today that will matter 1 year from now?
What will matter in the long run?? Step back, get perspective! Look at your big picture and ask yourself how you could expand your focus and increase what you are willing to create.

Thank you for all who participate!!

great questions ….!!! I’ll have my set before the end of the day(:

edited 12:11AM EST 7/14/16

Once again Happy Anniversary of our Bmindful meeting-threads… held every week -opened to all Bmindful members…whether they take in the topic to themselves or responding directly in pieces or lengthy comments… with song, links, pictures, articles, quotes affirmations… however expression feels right to you.

1. speaking of expression, how do you best express a genuine loving connection with yourself?

2. What does moving forward mean to you (generally or specifically)?

3. What is you feel when being present for yourself? And for others? And how do you know when that is occurring for both?

For myself…with regard to question 1 I will start with expression… (with my question) and combine it with Kathi’s about what are you most proud of…

I would imagine the one I enjoy and feel proud is connected with creating moments with things which resonate with me… as simple as a photo off the internet. I love combining what I love and see what my spirit is sharing with me… [will return]

What am I most proud of??

I am proud and I am pleased, and deeply satisfied with my career. I feel fulfilled and inspired that I have successfully utilized all of the Gifts that I have been given in this life!
And, I largely leave work at work. I come home, and I change gears, and grow other meaningful relationships and hobbies, and experience great fulfillment in other areas of my life. My joy is truly balanced, and I dearly love and appreciate my time off work as much as I enjoy all of the time and giving that is required in my job. I am proud of my stamina, and I am proud of my commitment. I am proud of what I have accomplished!! This past March, I celebrated my 20th year of service! And, I have many amazing memories,

In response to Kathi’s post:
tremendous Kathi!!! From what I know about you -you are wonderfully consistent with Being your gifts. Its wonderful to be aware of yourself and be so honored by what you learn, who you are and weave into more joy into your life!!

I know we all share our thoughts when we can with one another…
our experiences are our own no matter how similar we sound, and as our hearts come together we sing.
We all have very different lives.. yet join in together so well.

• ~

I recently started a thread (surprise surprise) (:

It is called what-do-I-like-about-this

more on what am I most proud of:

I am proud of my relationship with myself
A fun & very true empowering affirmation I created yesterday came to my heart place with a smile…
I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats
this one below has the same tone…
It’s true I know what to do, and take steps to function as I love.
what these represent today is how I hear the joy and love I have for myself…and I Am believing/trusting this relationship.

and then this one right after…
I love how I Am co-creating this wonderful moment

I love how I am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life

• ~

to be continued

Another one of your wonderful questions-will return in a bit
~ What is your strongest personal quality?? Don’t be modest!! Create instant positive feelings about yourself and your greatest quality!!
surprise again, part of this answer was made into a thread focused, caring, loving
will return..

and looking forward to see how this thread develops over the next 2 weeks- I’m finding it fun, inspirational, and downright enjoyable.

While I can party here on my own…. the more the merrier… (:

I am proud of my poetry. What I often call words without punctuation.

The Bridge

Thousands of gently twisted steel fibers of life

Build the weight-bearing cables that support the fragile bridge of you.

Extraordinary bridge that spans an evolutionary vision into wisdom and spirituality.

Unadorned and simple bridge that easily carries the most heavy weights of self and individuals.

All questers, seasoned travelers, carry unfathomable, invisible baggage

that you handily shoulder on your back during the journey.

A most interesting bridge!

A bridge that by design has yet has not a predetermined destination. The traveler selects where they want to go… or what they want to be.

The bridge guides. It whispers in your ear late at night.

It shouts during the day…“Do your greatest good.”

A difficult journey at best. The bridge ascends ever upwards.

And the distance of the bridge, you may ask?

A walk in the park, crossing the desert, climbing the highest mountain,

or taking the first step, it’s up to you.

If one is aware,

Conscious,

Alive,

The bridge will embrace you with her love and carry you to your destination.

Coming Together

I look to the heavens
Not for an answer
But to see
What I can see.

It’s mesmerizing
Transportational
Hypnotic.

I see a star
A tiny unknown star
Against the
Unknown blackness

It speaks to me
Late at night
In my dreams
Whispers in my ear

A fading echo
Reverberates
As another star approaches

A dancing collection
Of two twinklers

Collaborating as one
Asking the universe to listen
The world changes

Healing

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

Awesome Poppy!!!
thank you thank you thank you! thank you for sharing your beautiful poetry here. And appreciate the expansive energy that your poetry brings…

A Happiness mtg this is!

And a Happy Anniversary thread of these meetings… can’t be said well without expressing how your presence, kindness and poetry brought us the gift . Blessings to you and yours.

• ~
    Blessings to all of Bmindful community!

In response to Poppy’s post:

Poppy,

I just love your poetry! You have a truly beautiful gift! And, I love the journey, the experience that I get while reading your words, feeling, sencing the beauty and gentleness of life!!

Beautiful!

My greatest quality is my heart…

I have vast inner wealth. My greatest strength is my faith.

Friendships’ are the one of life’s greatest and most treasured gifts.

As I look back over this past year, I am grateful for all of those who share their life, their vitality and energy with me!! We are all part of a beautiful rainbow!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content