login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚a flow of life [lists,thoughts,ideas]

thread in process

below free e-book may take a moment to come up…though I think some may appreciate(: I find it very inspirational/motivating… Not new(… doesn’t have to be new to us to inspire… Sometimes like the way of Bmindful… simply triggers things we already know to be true(:

Community, join in if you like with anything that you would hang up where you could see it as simple, helpful and really wonderful inspiration …triggering your flowing wonderful life.
much love, going with the flow

I Am living a Divine plan

★˚a flow of life [lists,thoughts,ideas]
excerpts 11_Vital_Tools raelenebyrne
1. meditation Meditating can be as simple or complex as you like. Basically all you need is to find a place that is comfortable, close your eyes and bring awareness to your breath. Keep it simple and you can apply the practise ANYWHERE. to read more
2. Breath We have been given THE most precious and healing gift upon our physical birth……our Breath. The ability to inhale and exhale,when consciously aware, can change many situations and reactions within you. The breath is the bridge between our physicality and our divinity. It allows us to navigate our feelings and understand the language of life. to read more
3. NATURE No matter where you live, there is ALWAYS access to a place in nature. The wisdom of the natural world supports, nourishes and guides us with answers to all we ask. We can ground ourselves, reset our energy bodies, cleanse, clear and balance just by spending time in nature. The ocean…cleanses, balances and clears our whole chakra system. The saltwater clears all energy heaviness. In years gone past, people with illness would spend time at seaside resorts while they convalesced. There is alchemy where the earth, the air and the water meet, that supports healing on all levels. The forests, native bush areas.. allow us to be touched by the wisdom of the trees, their sovereignty of being. When you spend time amongst trees you feel grounded, solid, strong, you have the fresh oxygen they gift the earth in every inhalation, and you can sit and listen to the sounds of life in these places of healing. The mountains…offer grounding and solidarity as well as the ability to see clearly from a different angle. Like rising above your problems to see the bigger picture to read more
4. BODY MOVEMENT Our bodies are a sacred vessel for our spirit. Connecting to your body is an act of self-love. to read more
5. IMAGINATION We have ability to create anything in our imaginations. One of the MOST expansive things we can do that is FREE. What do you see for yourself in all parts of life…if you can imagine it, you can create it. This is a universal truth. to read more
5. IMAGINATION
6. SILENCE AND STILLNESS Taking time out to be silent, to be with you is a powerful time to listen to the voice of your inner and higher self, perhaps listen to the wisdom of the universal pulsing in you
7. GRATITUDE The greatest transformational power we have access to all the time is the choosing, feeling and living in a space of gratitude. As we exercise gratitude for all things in our world, be it challenges, beauty, gifts, lessons, accolades, we allow more great things to enter our life. Think GREATITUDE. to read more
8. SELF RESPONSIBILITY Whether a thought, a habit, behaviour, a paradigm…you can change it. Everything in life begins and ends with you. You can change it to read more
9. SIMPLIFY Letting go of clutter, whether of the mind, the emotions, the thinking, the material world, gifts you with a freedom of self.. to read more
10. LISTEN in a present, mindful attitude Be a fabulous friend, relative, colleague, partner and engage in listening to others to read more
11. INTUITION We are all born with this sense of intuition as part of our whole self. It is as normal a function as sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste. Some just trust their intuition more than others and are not afraid to act on it. Each whisper of intuition in your life is a GPS navigation reference for your spirit. Listen, Trust, Act and allow this birth right to assist in your life as we evolve through these shifting times. to read more

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Am living a Divine plan

editable table of contents…scroll down for variety

and here is something to help you stay reminded of what you want and why…