login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★3 Things You Enjoy About Being Creative +

List 3 Things You Enjoy About Being Creative

Have fun with this(:

What do you enjoy about being creative, quotes, affirmations -be creative(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmation: I now express my creativity in my own unique way

In a sense, as we are creative beings, our lives become our work of art.
~ Julia Cameron

creative-inspiration-header-sm.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creativity is a central source of meaning in our lives…most of the things that are interesting, important, and human are the results of creativity…when we are involved in it, we feel that we are living more fully than during the rest of life.
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3 Things I Enjoy About Being Creative

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It’s incredibly fun! It emanates from and fills the heart! And you can share or simply experience it for yourself. That’s more than 3… That’s OK because when you’re being creative you don’t always have to color within all the lines(:

quote When the artist is alive in any person, whatever the type of work, he or she becomes an inventive, searching, daring, self-expressing creature. Robert Henri

This pic caught my eye. Just thought I'd share(: It reminds me of a time when being yourself was about whatever suited you... And so much was simply cheered because being authenticity was so valued.

4189b7248e14dd239ee75d0509b06310.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3 more things…
1. creativity works with heart in such a way that mundane tasks become really awesome, and the idea of mundane vanishes. What that says to me… everyday has huge potential… so just work with heart…work with knowing what is wanted… and add delight to everything…

affirmation:I choose to create an exhilarating life(:

2. the blahs become ahas (just made that up) (:

3. time that felt like it was short…or taking too long…gets remembered for a day that flowed and one to remember(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• 1. I get to be me for me
  • 2. I get to bring something to the table
  • 3. It makes me feel good

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Although I’m not an artist, my creativity comes from creating solutions to problems and addressing needs as a website developer.

I would say the top 3 things I enjoy most are…

1. I really enjoy creating something for others. I enjoy helping others :-)

2. I really enjoy the feeling of improvement, each time I solve a problem. Tasks that used to difficult have got easier over the years and everything I learn builds on from previous experiences.

3. I find creating things to be an escape, I can lose hours building something but once i’m finished I get a great sense of accomplishment.

In response to bunique's post: enjoing your responses!

I enjoy creating from my heart to build a wonderful new experience.

Today...there is news of big hurricane warning... Though I find myself here... creating my reality which includes enjoyment and loving my life!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content