login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -DeepeningAcceptance[HappinessMtg]

★Deepening Acceptance-Topic
  • ** * Happiness Meeting began 6-29-16… (has a start date but never closes)

What really matters is our willingness to intimately engage with the present moment, like the relationship you have with your dearest friend or most beloved family member. Just like the people we hold closest to our hearts, we begin to view the present moment as a friend, with every momentary experience or circumstance, being the ongoing mood swings of this newfound friend.

When this friend is a happy moment, we smile and appreciate being able to witness such happiness unfolding. When the circumstance of the moment changes to something seemingly less fortunate, we can open our hearts to embrace the moment, and support it through its vast spectrum of experiences and many unsuspecting changes.

Even on a deeper level, your willingness to engage with the present moment as you would a friend, is really an invitation to engage in a relationship with yourself, as the friend you may have otherwise overlooked. No matter what spiritual practice you enjoy, or what particular spiritual path you choose to embrace, what really matters is our willingness to establish a loving relationship with all parts of ourselves, and be open to learning from every moment, versus being lost in the circumstances of it.
Matt Kahn excerpt of article moved… will link to full article when I find it… title I believe was WhatReallyMatters.© Copyright 2009 True Divine Nature, LLC

• ~

★c’mon 24/7 to Happiness Mtg! ★

regarding-happiness-meetings
We invite you to choose a week you’d like to join in developing a meeting. Though whether this opportunity interests you at this time or not…please feel free to join in with your contributions…

intro and 1st set of questions

second set of questions & intro for your consideration

Every problem contains its own answer if you think of the problem merely as a question, and inquiry, and not as an obstruction. Thinking of it this way, keep your mind not on the repetition of thoughts about the problem, but on the receipt of a definite answer. Ernest Holmes

• ~

• ~
    ”Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it.” – Ray Bradbury

Today I realize that all the Good there is, all the Presence there is, all the Power there is, is immediately available and immediately responsive to me. Today I enter into the faith of believing, the joy of knowing, and the act of living which proclaim the One Power and Presence in all things. And today, as a child, I accept this Presence that responds to me as warm, personal, and colorful. It is within and around and through me even as It embraces all things. Today I accept my partnership with the Infinite. by Ernest Holmes

I Am living a Divine plan

Intro:

I Thank God for making me just as I am!

Today, I accept the world just as it is!

Today, I will trust in the unknown… By trusting in the unknown, I will find creativity, inspiration, intuition, and conscious choice making!

~ Affirmations by Deepak Chopra

The above 3 affirmations are designed to help us to cultivate and deepen acceptance. It is easy to feel the flow and the support of the universe, when things are perfectly aligned, and there are few obstacles. However, when there is a lack of alignment, even simple things seem like a struggle. And many of the things that we struggle with are consequences of previous choices. In today’s meeting, we are invited to make new choices that lead to new possibilities.

The following list are suggestions designed to increase focus on cultivating self acceptance.

1. Accept responsibility:
“Everything is a gift” This is one of my most beloved affirmations. When I am most confronted, I use this very affirmation, and in doing so, I take my center, take responsibility for everything that is showing up, in that moment. So, if I hear my self blaming someone for any situation, I am not in my center. I ask this question reflectively, for all to reflect upon, and see their center, to see how accepting responsibility is pivotal and from it, new possibilities are created.

2. Accept change:
Change is inevitable. How we respond to change provides a glimpse into trust, faith, and the creation of and the cultivation of self acceptance.

3. Making the Body, mind, spirit connection:
Regardless of wherever you find your current state of health, you can still connect your 3 vehicles of mind, body and spirit. You can always nurture your 3 vehicles and positively impact your health. You will need to speak the language of appreciation and gratitude, for in this language, there is no fear.

Connect to your body, accept this moment, and know that change is inevitable.

Become clear on what you would like to manifest. Your ability to co-create the next moment requires acceptance of the present.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Intro:
I am taking care of my mind through right thinking, rest and renewal. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am

Questions:
1.In the context of the life you continuously choose for yourself, how would you like to build upon your minds-eye vision of living a good-life ?
2. Is acceptance for yourself evident in your moment by moment daily choices?
3. What does it mean to you to deepen acceptance & have it grow exponentially?

• ~

the first thing that works for me… that I choose here is acceptance.

• ~

textileRef:15465391326621ab4edb723:linkStartMarker:”* ~

• ** * “ spring cleaning by David Ault”:http://davidault.com/2016/03/spring-cleaning-3/ © 2007 Rev David Ault

With deepened awareness, we make new choices. We begin sourcing new commitments. With new commitments, we learn to trust more and fear less.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Most favorite affirmations for cultivating self awareness:

~Trust more, fear less

~When I take responsibility for my beliefs, the world around me changes

~I choose to build my life on trust and faith. My life flows from one moment of allowing to the next moment of allowing.

~ Right where I am, God is. I need not fear change, its all part of life. I just turn to God.

~ I have unlimited possibilities!

~ I am love and I am loved

~ The more I love and appreciate myself, the more beautiful I am!

• ~

CHOOSE YOUR WORLD EXCERPT FROM THE MIND OF THE SOUL BY GARY ZUKAV

Choose the world you want to live in. Ask yourself questions like those below and consider them carefully, even if you think the answers are obvious.

Do you want to live in a world of love?
Do you want to live in a world of fear?
Do you want to live in a world of exploitation?
Do you want to live in a world of caring people?

Think of other worlds you want to live in. Write down each of your choices. Then ask yourself, “What can I do to make me the kind of person I want in my world?”

These are excellent questions!

Yes, I do want to live in a world where kindness, compassion and love are present. I want to live in a world where there is peace and people practice mindfulness and positivity, and health and happiness are valued, and where opportunity is plentiful.

Self Decluttering —Good riddance to decisions that don’t support self-care, self-value, and self-worth.
Decluttering with Others —Do the people in my life give me energy and encourage my personal growth, or block that growth with dysfunctional dynamics and outdated scripts? If they don’t support me as a loving, open, free, and spontaneous being: Goodbye!(lovingly)
Decluttering emotional life —Out with stagnant patterns that no longer serve me.
Decluttering work —Not only reducing the “clutter” of paperwork, inefficiency, and overcommunication, but also striving to create a balanced workload and make my work invigorating, inspiring, collaborative, and empowering to others.
Decluttering nature and play —Seeing these as expressions of love and opportunities to fill your life with truth and joy.
http://positiveprovocations.com/2011/05/22/declutter-yourself-for-immense-happiness/

• ~

In response to Kathi’s post:
We are definitely on the same page here(: I too love the affirmation that life is a gift.
Here is a favorite quote of mine: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Think of every single thing that we ‘have to’ do to get through a day as something that we ‘get to’ do… before our turn is over. Everything is a gift. Mike Dooley

Thank you Universe for my insight regarding my health.
Thank you Universe for bringing me financial abundance.
Thank you Universe for showing me the next right step.
Thank you Universe for all my loving friends.
Thank you Universe for bringing me such clarity

I take my center, take responsibility for everything that is showing up, in that moment. I love this affirming thought… will return to it soon
  • ~
    Become clear on what you would like to manifest. Your ability to co-create the next moment requires acceptance of the present. very focused here!(:

In response to going with flow’s post:
1.In the context of the life you continuously choose for yourself, how would you like to build upon your minds-eye vision of living a good-life ?

taking in this question at the moment…will respond soon…

In response to going with flow’s post:
Very powerful suggestions!!

thanks Kathi! I really want to get back to this thread. The questions had begun to truly be a great point of reference… I’m enjoying your posts…

and looking forward to sharing further

& You had asked where the affirmation thread related to this thread

Connect to your body, accept this moment, and know that change is inevitable.

Become clear on what you would like to manifest. Your ability to co-create the next moment requires acceptance of the present.

• ~
    This moment… just sitting with my very real self, listening … to what is … and just being with this…

I will focus on this for a bit

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content