login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Trigger Your Creative Process

Universal Force or Creative Intelligence

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV9Wep_vFHjX2PLKEXMEuVwXTj40SmeHT3ZPe4u_e4kyDGLLyeyg

Creative individuals place a high value on fun because it enables them to soar in their other pursuits. Jordan Ayan

a6a54db49e76875f7ca84d677c7480a0.jpg

The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. Hans Hofmann
It is often wonderful how putting down on paper a clear statement of a case helps one to see, not perhaps the way out, but the way in. A C Benson
In order to get our lives to work, and take greater advantage of this energy, we have to build a bigger channel for Creative Intelligence to flow through. To enlarge this channel we have to expand our consciousness. Expanding our consciousness involves expanding our ideas and beliefs regarding ourselves and our relationship to this Power Robert Anthony

anthonyjdangelo1.jpg

People will be most creative when they feel motivated primarily by the interest, enjoyment, satisfaction and challenge of the work itself.  Teresa M. Amabile

• Intent
    If you’re going to succeed at last you’ve really got to WANT to! Wanting to ‘want to’ is avoidance, holding back, fear of the unknown. It’s stating goals that sound good, but not really being committed to them. Genuine desire is powerful. Developing the ability to harness its strength for good is that challenge.
There are two keys to this: telling the truth about what you have now, and telling the truth about what you desire. Then, keep the creative tension alive, so that it’s natural power is working for you to accomplish achieving your desire. Peter Hirsch
    • ~

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Albert Einstein

Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun.  George Scialabba

When the will and the imagination are in conflict, the imagination invariably wins the day. Emile Coué

Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Gloria Steinem

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. Mark Twain

Writing is a spiritual path. It helps you listen to your heart, trust your inner guidance, and live your life full-out. Robert Holden

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScoAsyBLZmyZFJhl7buKB6-Rcw0KqVwhmKJXtmlM__iksQ2DsR

Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius

Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing. Wayne Dyer

•  AFFIRMATIONS
      I have an unusual ability to reach creative decisions and to find creative solutions for so called ' problems ' (:

special thanks to any & all sources that I’ve acquired or been inspired by.