login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★--Clarity On-Your Sacred Path (Happiness)

•  Join In Anytime
  •  Happiness Meeting thread originally created for 6-22-16… (has a start date but never closes)
  • Topic
  • CLARITY & SACRED PATH

regarding-happiness-meetings
We invite you to choose a week you’d like to join in developing a meeting. Though whether this opportunity interests you at this time or not…please feel free to join in with your contributions…

Letting your mind play is the best way to solve problems. Bill Watterson

• ~

intro & first set of questions & for your consideration
    Hey there Bmindful(: It is with great pleasure & enthusiasm that this meeting is being constructed. And probably will contain many edits (as it usually does…as we process the topic/questions

The powerful helper Wayne Dyer has been instrumental in many of our lives… with his great many works. And in the book The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-Create Your World Your Way …..Dr. Dyer spoke of Four Steps to Intention: Discipline, Wisdom, Love and Surrender.

1) Discipline – says: training your body to perform as your thoughts desire
2) Wisdom – is the 2nd stage…. wisdom with discipline allows us to be compassionate as we harmonize thoughts,intellect, feelings to work with our bodies
3) Love – the 3rd stage… loving what you do and doing what you love. (he calls it falling in love with what you’re offering)
4) Surrender – this is the place of intention – your body and your mind are no longer running the show.

Dyer also mentions 7 Faces Of The Power Of Intention
1. Creative
2. Kind
3. Love
4. Beauty
5. Ever Expansive
6. Abundant
7. Receptive

Questions for your consideration:

1. Would you say you are compassionate friend with yourself when starting something necessary & new?

2. If friends or family are on a different path or haven’t the tools to support you, how does this affect your process?

3. When you focus on the love area of your sacred path … ‘loving what you do & doing what you love’ … can you feel the passion in what moves you to move forward in any area you’ve proclaimed as important to you?

4. What are the tools you utilize to gain clarity in your life? Do you have tools which allow a mind/body spirit cleansing/refreshing/allowing process?

5. Would you like to share what is it that you’d like to focus on, improve upon on or simply create a greater discipline with?

6.In what ways do you include accountability when you’ve determined what you desire/need to do for yourself?

* ~~~~~~~ videos in process

Learn to do what you really want to Louise Hay I can do it, the power of affirmations

second set of questions & intro for your consideration

I Am living a Divine plan

• -Spiritual growth is unceasing, limitless. When I think of clarity and what it provides, and of growth and journey on one’s sacred path, I know that I will have to step out and away from the daily burdens: work, finances, relationships. When I set those burdens down, I begin to hear that inner voice as it speaks gently and quietly within.

There are many reasons why people need to connect again with their inner voice. We are all here to learn, to grow, to connect, develop and to fulfill our destiny, our potential.

Second set of questions:

These questions are designed to bring greater focus to one self.

1. Where are you, with regards to your relationship with yourself? Have you learned to balance all that you give to others with learning to give to yourself? Have you developed a relationship with yourself, where you set boundaries with work, with family, with significant others so that you manage the existence of your priorities, your intentions, your higher goods?

2. Being heart centered is a powerful antidote to busy-ness. The heart can bring us back to being in the now. Also, being open and vulnerable allows us greater access to our truth. What is showing up for you now? Are you deepening your relationship within yourself, learning to nurture your spirit and learning new ways to cultivate and grow that which brings you to your sacred path?

3. I have learned a lot about rejection in my life. I have learned to thank God for doors that shut!! And, I also thank God for all of the open doors in my life. I have learned that rejection is a fundamental part of navigating all along my sacred path in this life. People leave. People pass away. Then, other people appear suddenly on my path. I have learned that rejection is not a set back, its a set up for the next right step, the next right direction. What truth have you discovered about your self and your purpose? What lesson are you experiencing now?

What do you know for sure about who you are?

• ~

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

“The more clarity you achieve, the more you will find that the world is on your side, supporting your thoughts and intentions. Therefore, focus on clarity, not on getting results. The results will come according to their own rhythm and timing.”

Deepak Chopra

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

“Everyday stand guard at the door of your mind, and you alone decide what thoughts and beliefs you let into your life. For they will shape whether you feel rich or poor, cursed or blessed.”

Tony Robbins

giving thought to Dyer’s list(:
1. Creative
2. Kind
3. Love
4. Beauty
5. Ever Expansive
6. Abundant
7. Receptive

from the 1st set of questions: In response to going with flow’s post:
1. Would you say you are compassionate friend with yourself when starting something necessary & new?

I say yes. My role model in this area was quite magnetic … my delightful mother. The anniversary of the day she passed was just the other day… So I have been reflecting on my early days with this endearing lady more so than usual…

I can hear in my spirit…. her asking/saying/contributing messages:

1. Do you like this? Why or why not? How can you like it better? Or do you want something different entirely?
2. Oh you can do this… There’s always help out there…
3. Just ask (this person or that one)… they’ll enjoy… they’ll prosper too (was the message)
4. Just be yourself, whatever you do will be something you’ll value
5. You’re bright, loving, and kind… whatever you decide to do … will be just fine.

These are things I hear myself tell me… when taking on something … even if I have fear of ‘pulling it off’. I can feel myself being my friend, and I trust this friendship with my whole heart. It doesn’t mean I no longer need support/trust/friendship with others… It simply means I have created a life long friendship with someone that will always walk my steps with me, so I WILL sense that at home feeling (more often than not) Thank you God!

from the 2nd set of questions

In response to Kathi’s post:
Question 2. _~Being heart centered is a powerful antidote to busy-ness. The heart can bring us back to being in the now. Also, being open and vulnerable allows us greater access to our truth. What is showing up for you now? Are you deepening your relationship within yourself, learning to nurture your spirit and learning new ways to cultivate and grow that which brings you to your sacred path?_~

Yes, I believe I am learning new ways to grow… 1 reason is I love the feeling of newness and possibilities. No matter how great something has been for me in some older day… I enjoy seeing things from a fresh, more accepting, loving place. I like to position what I enjoy with what I don’t know or need to research further …and bring pleasure, and anticipation to my life/needs/desires.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

question 3. _~I have learned a lot about rejection in my life. I have learned to thank God for doors that shut!! And, I also thank God for all of the open doors in my life. I have learned that rejection is a fundamental part of navigating all along my sacred path in this life. People leave. People pass away. Then, other people appear suddenly on my path. I have learned that rejection is not a set back, its a set up for the next right step, the next right direction. What truth have you discovered about your self and your purpose? What lesson are you experiencing now?_~

_~What do you know for sure about who you are?_~

Great question Kathi! (and enjoying your others too!!)

will respond today(:

First on rejection… while it doesn’t feel good to be discounted, as I’ve gotten older… of course I may go through a bit of a process…and the process will vary depending on circumstance and how valued all are in the settings… though for the most part … I know I only know what I know…can do what I can do, and what has already occurred -is just that …done. The exciting place I am now left with are the tools this life, surrender and prayer have given me… And I get an absolute clean slate…one in which I can request what I need, and the worst that can happen is more rejection… which is sometimes a gift. I get to find what I appreciate and where I’m appreciated for who and what I am….as I’m willing to do with all encounters most of the time(:
~
In regard to other people, places and things … I do not overly speculate about things I can’t know. I respect the value of uncertainty… I am not oblivious to possibilities … I just don’t entertain them as much as changing what I can regarding myself. … (this isn’t true all of the time…though it is what works for me most of the time!)

Begin your life today, and again tomorrow. Jonathan Lockwood Huie

• ~

• More important than the quest for certainty is the quest for clarity ~Francois Gautier

• In order to get our lives to work, and take greater advantage of this energy, we have to build a bigger channel for Creative Intelligence to flow through. To enlarge this channel we have to expand our consciousness. Expanding our consciousness involves expanding our ideas and beliefs regarding ourselves and our relationship to this Power ~Robert Anthony

• Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~Confucius

These are all really valuable questions. I would like to start with the 2nd set of questions, number 3: About learning from rejection, and what truth have you discovered about yourself and your purpose? What lessons are you experiencing now??

Yes, about rejection, I have learned a great deal. I think this is an area where most of us, if not all of us, could write a book about lessons learned from rejection!!

I have learned that above all, what I need is to silently listen to my interpretation. What matters to me is that my interpretation of the lesson be a positive contribution. It matters that I am not a victim, and that I take ownership of my lessons – that the lesson does not have me, rather I am the one gaining valuable insight and life affirming messages, I am safe in the world at large and I am enough. I am more than adequate to rise to the level of achievement of said lesson.

About rejection, I have learned to be responsible for my self. No one is responsible for whatever I am feeling. I have felt pain, I may feel disempowered, but I hold and shape beliefs which allow me to transcend pain. I am passionate. I am able. I am healthy.

What lessons am I experiencing now??

Career wise: Being comfortable with creating my next step. I am actively creating the next chapter. I have a very good job now and I can work as much over time as I would ever dream of. However, 12 hour days are long and exhausting. I have other options, and I am willing to explore those. I am interested in possibly opening a small business, an LTAC, but this is a huge investment, and will require a year’s worth of research and would involve other investors. This, then, may be in the next 2 years, but seeds are being sown now. (LTAC Long term acute care facility).

Personal life: I have a twin sister and we have had a huge falling out in our relationship in 2014-2015. The lesson that I am experiencing now is that I have choice: I choose peace and miracles.

I decided a few months back that I am no longer willing to have any thing or any relationship in my life that is not working. I have chosen to only have workability in my life. And, I stand by that decision. That means that nothing——- no debts, no personal property, nothing can come between me and my health, or my joy. It means that nothing is more valuable to me than my health and my joy. And, I choose my health. And I choose peace and miracles.

What truth have I discovered about myself??

Right now I am experiencing possibility. For me, I keep moving and emerging. I work on my life both interiorly and exteriorly.

Love through love in activity.

Would you like to share what is it that you’d like to focus on, improve upon on or simply create a greater discipline with?

Like most people I have a variety of areas in my life that I’ve allowed to receive my energy/focus(:

Though… I am firming up my foundation for my life ‘for all things’ …

What do I mean by that for me? Well… at one time of my life I was a bit of a purist in how I took care of myself… The foods I choose, the quantity and quality of exercise… my pacing myself … various routines to stay true to me… And with ‘good’ progressive rationale … I got away from the place I was.. The good news is… I’ve had to truly look at where I am today, what I want for myself… do new research…new trial and error & I’m passionate about the process again.

While my passion for self-care is far from new….I Am taking a new approach… so all feels like an adventure… one I will take specific steps to maintain.

Focus on choice: peace and miracles.

Only willing to be peace or to speak peace, especially most valuable in the presence of pain and impossibility.

I dwell in the realm of miracles. I am there right now, engaging and experiencing my self with my self.

Thank you for that question!!

Discipline is such a wonderful source of love!!

It takes pure intention, and that is exactly what discipline is, it is pure intention!

We can create anything, and in the words of Martin Luther, if your dreams do not scare you, your dreams are not big enough!!

I would like to take my response for firming up my foundation for my life ‘for all things’ … a bit further…

If I compare myself to myself and no one else…(which is my current focus) …I have so much I want to do with and for me.

• I want to truly look into what I desire to experience with my life and create the mental, physical spiritual stamina to allow for more.

I can do this. It takes clarity. It takes imagination, discipline and a tremendous about of love and respect for myself. My goal is to see what’s missing first.

First I want to truly look at my time available with work, and my family unit. That creates a space to work with.

I have found time to be an illusion most of the time. How can I say that when I do have scheduled priorities at hand?

Learning from the past I’ve found:
1. If something really matters… a space is created more and more for that… for the most important aspects of things… and my schedule and other valuable areas ‘somehow’ get quality positioning… and life becomes even more well rounded.

I look at this stage … a bit like Rocky-training …. keep my eye on what really matters… Love.

Love for myself…. Love for my most valuable people in my life… Love for everyday connections…. Love for aspects of current work & when I retire…. Love for the Power which created all…and the list goes on… I see it all translating into an inventive purposeful & even more loving life. On that note, I’m pumped up to take some necessary action to what matters to me today.

I begin this with a free flow list…. and surround myself with bold flashccards on my bulletin board, and prioritize as needed & remove when completed. It’s actually quite fun… That’s part of what I do when I want for me(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) I allow myself to be in a great place! 2) Loving how I am am listening to my highest requirements for what I desire. 3) I intuitively know now what to do to take extra wonderful care for me and I act on it with a perfect love. 4) I feel the inspiration I need for this very moment. 5) I trust what I have learned. 6) I check in with a Higher Authority and our co-creation takes perfect shape beyond anything I could do alone! 7) It’s awesome I know what to do, and take steps to function as I love so much. 8) I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life even more 9) I Am wise and creative. 10) I am growing wiser spiritually. I enjoy this surrender to God, I am receptive and All Is Well.

Question number 1.: Would you say you are a compassionate friend with yourself when starting something new or necessary?

Yes and no.

Bumpiness is common. Having the presence of my commitments and my values along the way allows me to experience flow and spontaneity…

Recently, what I notice that I do, is I self talk. I work a lot, and one way I focus is keep talking to my self!! What I now know is that I can use that self talk and create those moments of self fulfillment and enrichment, even in the midst of busy chaos. I can always speak to my heart, and my heart is one very formidable presence, with a wealth of grace.

I am creating that the next time I am exhausted, and have so many things to do, that I can draw strength by pausing, taking a gentle deep breath, and allow myself to trust in the universe…

Now, about my sacred path:

I know that I am meant to be born into this family, and during this time.

I am going to have to spend time in contemplation about my sacred path…

Will return to this question…

When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be. Patanjali

• ~

a bit of time since I responded to our questions we put together from our hearts and quite quickly… (: I’m ready to take another look at the questions, our responses, and hoping to hear from others if they choose to join in(: All welcome(:

Often the rundown (or evaluating of experience) here is just off the cuff… ….what is there in the moment… And that was very helpful to me… And it was helpful to hear the specifics from you Kathi! Thank you!

It’s a wonderful feeling to walk our walk and share with others responding to their journey so open and honestly… And Kathi you do that so well.

The idea of sacred path brings up lots of things. I like it actually! Life is a gift, and our choices create the delivery of our presents/presence for ourselves and with others(: This was good!

4. What are the tools you utilize to gain clarity in your life? Do you have tools which allow a mind/body spirit cleansing/refreshing/allowing process?

will return to answer question:

In response to going with flow’s post:
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds; your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be. Patanjali”

I find this to be absolutely true!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thank you Poppy!!

Its always great to have you here!!

poem is fitting! You (and your sharing ) have been missed! Glad you were able to fit a moment in here(:

Thanks Kathi!

Taking on two grandchildren for the summer is some extraordinary project.

I miss writing my hand off. I haven’t written a poem in months.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I’m having poem-withdrawal(: though very glad you’ve been having so much busy-ness filled with fun!

I’m happy for you that you have the treasure and the blessing of grandchildren!!

In response to going with flow’s post:

Poem withdrawal? Me too.

Life is a path we all must travel
Where it leads we never really know
At our worst, we are totally lost
At our best we think we are found
Truth be known, we are “and”
In Lost and Found.
One foot up, the other down.
And what is to become of us?
Our choice is ever changing
Follow the kindness in your heart
For each step in your path
Will be the best step you ever take!

Having daily intentions is the same thing as having and using a compass.

I choose to be happy with all that I have.

I am grateful for all that I have been blessed with!

I think that all of us are here to learn, and grow, and accept, and learn to surrender!!

What I am learning now is that I am powerful, vulnerable and that I can give up fear and practice trust. Its a choice. When I give up fearing life, then I can just be that much freer to discover and embrace life and all that it offers!!

I love this thread, and I keep reviewing the questions…

Where am I TODAY with regards to my relationship with myself?

Every day is new, and I am self aware that I make choices all day long. I choose to honor my sacred path by accepting my self.

In response to Stillness @ The Beach's post:

Thank you for bringing this to the surface...

I love this thread!! It's beautiful... then and now!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content