login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Awesome health and well being

Many times, there are so many things that demand our immediate attention, that we do not make taking care of our health a priority.

This thread is being created in the pursuit of affirmations that support self care.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

My heart is healthy and every day I enjoy getting into and creating daily exercise!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

The ultimate health is embracing what is available now and making the most of this day!

I Am living a Divine plan

I treat my body like honored royalty.

Gratitude and peace flow through my mind and body like a clear, healing stream

Exercise revitalizes my body and refreshes my mind.

I exercise routinely and experience incredible energy, strength and flexibility.

I always find fun new ways to stay fit.

I love this feeling of being healthy and strong in this very moment.

It’s so fun and easy to create my life in harmony and balance.

today I honor creating the habits that create my desires

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content