login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Path to Fulfilling One's Sacred Destiny

Yesterday my daughter was involved in a minor car accident…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

When I learned the details of the accident, I was pretty shook up. Just 2 to 3 more seconds, and the outcome would have been horrible.

She was at a “T”, and she was turning left, entering onto a 4 lane highway. The only vehicle she saw turned right, and entered onto the highway she was leaving. There was another truck on his left, and my daughter did not see that vehicle, and when she turned left, she was basically in a head on collision.

She was extremely fortunate. The truck tapped her front bumper, ripping it off. There was no damage done to the frame. His truck had zero damage. She was able to drive off, with the bumper in the back seat. She drives a little Toyota Corolla. Just 2 to 3 seconds further, and the other driver would have T- bones her drivers side door. The other driver would not have had a split second to slam on his brakes.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

We spoke briefly in the morning, immediately following the accident. I was grateful to God, that she was spared.

Later that night, I started to speak with her about her divine destiny. This little fender bender opened us up to having an amazing conversation about her divine destiny.

She started talking about her desire to become a teacher in early childhood. She wants to work with speciaI needs and learning disabled early childhood. I was inspired with the possibilities!

I thank God that she was spared, and that her divine destiny is now being worked out!

I thank God for all of the good things that my daughter will do, and all the service that she will provide, working with this unique population, and helping others to fulfill their divine destiny!

Does anyone else care to share how their divine destiny was spared, and they were given a huge gift??

wonderful topic & so grateful your daughter is fine!!

I have things I could share about myself, though prefer to share about hubby first.

Years ago, he was very ill, and part of the scenario shared with us was that they (also) found a mass… He was scheduled for surgery & we went in for appointment after a long stressful procedure/operation & life saving stay in the hospital…

And as we waited in the waiting room… the Surgeon who reviewed the X-Ray and had scheduled the invasive surgery … he approached us… and then walked away… he approached us & then walked away… to tell us… the mass was gone. Our Answered Prayer was truly answered.

My hubby has many stories of wonderful news … and I know he knows this as he lives each new day!

I had some experiences which assisted me in feeling the same way so gratitude/appreciation and doing the things which truly matter for ourselves… are part of our paths(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content