login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ -Talk With Bliss [in this moment]

Talk With How Things Are Going

It’s all about perspective and interpretation(:

How often do we make references to how we believe things are going which often increases our momentum, enlightens us, or somehow adds to our frustration with what we desire…or somehow starts to feel like its contributing to all 3? (:

This thread offers you a chance to talk to that place we are co-creating and have it your way…more and more…

Write it as a letter to that place …of bliss… of how things are going -link to videos, pics, or share quotes which add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(

I Am living a Divine plan

Dear Place Of Bliss, I feel you are here just waiting in this moment… to see you, feel you, to be you. It’s early…and we’re opening our eyes…hearts open… and felt a need to thank Bliss.

Thanks for not being impatient with me…I’ve had a lot going on, and I Do know its all good. I sense I’m here with you … & leading to more of you ..knowing more of you….where it is all leading… and the manifestations are coming as quickly as they are supposed to… you know, that fresh moment… that you are…

I Am receptive to you Bliss, and thanks again for your patience(:

ttyl, In the flow

• ~
  • (having a lil’ fun)

Dear Bliss…

Hi just writing to tell you I’m on my way. Thanks for reminding me what you stand for and what you can mean for the big picture.

yours truly, in the flow

Talk With Bliss

Hello Bliss, I’m breathing easy, I’m thankful to God for creating so many ways to experience you(:

your friend, going with the flow

new day:

Hi Bliss, I'm breathing deeply creating lots of room for how you want to present yourself to be this evening. It is always my pleasure experiencing your entrance, your stay, and how you affect all that I envision & create. I would like to thank you for the loving airy sensation of  our relationship. You come from my spirit and touch my heart, my mind and body with complete and utter satisfaction. Thanks again for all you do for the all I Am.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content