login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- Talk With Energy

It’s all about perspective and interpretation(:

How often do we make references to energy that increases our momentum, enlightens us, or somehow adds to our frustration with what we desire…or somehow starts to feel like its contributing to all 3(:

This thread offers you a chance to talk to energy and have it your way…more and more…

Write it as a Dear Energy letter -link to videos that add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(:

Related Thread
talk-with-time
talk-with-bliss
I woke up feeling it was time to talk to the properties which help create our universe(s) I’m believing this will create a more loving relationship with energy. this thread & post below created 5-23-16
[feel free to add affirmations & music links to bring context to your post)
post regarding time

I Am living a Divine plan

Dearest Energy,

Thanks for giving me the best of you today. I accept the best joyfully!

yours truly, going with the flow

• ~
  • ~
  • ~
  • ~

Great thread!

We all need to be fully alive and awakened on the inside, where our hope is. We need to listen, and check our self, and be aware of our HOPE barometer… and manage the existence of our internal energy…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post: thanks Kathi! And I love what you’ve written… Nothing to add right now…your thoughts resonate well!

We all need to be fully alive and awakened on the inside, where our hope is. We need to listen, and check our self, and be aware of our HOPE barometer… and manage the existence of our internal energy…

wonderful!!!

Dearest Energy,

• I love to engage in quality time for quality replenishment
  • I am grateful and appreciative for the gifts you-energy… create for my mind, body, and soul.
  • I love that I give myself time for myself …to understand and engage with you-Personal Energy.

. Thanks Energy-you are alive & well.
yours truly,going with the good ol’ self care flow

new day: 2-17-17

Energy,

I love what you've been able to pull off for me. We can work a full day, and enjoy what follows. Age truly is just a number. I love how I've learned to work with you to figure out my peak times for things that matter. You've also shown me when I need to rest, meditate, let go, have good foods that are right for me. You have had patience for me to get back into a better work out routine. I know you want me to do what it takes so I have more of you. Life needs me, and I do my best stuff when you are vibrating with love... and superb health. Keep talking to me so I know what to do next for myself and so I can be a good-giver to people in my path. 

your co-creative friend, selfcare

PS I know I still have much to learn where you're concerned, and it is my total pleasure to listen to you & learn ////////////////////////// 2-18-17 new day: Energy...and Time, I think I need to speak to you both in the same place... I need more of you right now.... we will work it out.. as I prepare for my next day of work... We'll talk(:

I know we will create more of what we need.

your best friend, selfcare

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content