login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- Talk With Time

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ0labFtHhd8nL0x-5msHammFFs2BapmPrs2yox_Oyc-8JD_i1

It’s all about perspective and interpretation(:

How often do we make references to time that increases our momentum, enlightens us, or somehow adds to our frustration with what we desire…or somehow starts to feel like its contributing to all 3? (:

This thread offers you a chance to talk to time and have it your way…more and more…

Write it as a Dear Time letter -link to videos that add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(:

~~ ✰~~

I woke up feeling the next post that came to me, and I’m believing this will create a more loving relationship with time. this thread & post below created 5-22-16
[feel free to add affirmations & music links to bring context to your post)
I woke up with this song playing in my head(: Alicia Keys – Girl On Fire (: great video too(:

Affirmations:
[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥ Mindful of this moment in time.
►•I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
►•All clocks run at perfect speed for me.
►•All my power is in the present moment.
►•Every moment of my life is full of wonderful choices.
[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
►•I am sure footed and step forward confidently!
►•I walk my path with purpose and focus!

• ~
      [♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations I spotted written and or posted by Bmindful Members[♥♫♥✿♥
      “What if I could imagine that even mundane tasks I perform on planet, function in a higher way, and are wonderfully scripted, guided and planned for me?” created by Bright Angel
      Won’t you join me in welcoming Time in your own world?(:

Lee once posted this timer…with stop watch

I Am living a Divine plan

Dear Time,

I hear you’re just an illusion, and you are what I make of you… Though, I’m believing you exist, and its time to nurture my relationship with you in more creative and ‘better’ ways ….as though we are meeting for the first time.

So let me introduce myself to you, I call myself going with the flow, and I want to have more fun and get more I need done with you.

I know we have moments that are beyond rewarding…and times that teach me to not take you for granted… Though today Time, I simply want to acknowledge you and treat you with utter respect. I invite you into my world where we slow it all down to speed up what want to manifest in each passing moment.

I acknowledge your gifts… and with that I acknowledge the gifts gently, mindfully, easily, and profoundly of all I experience today.

I find myself smiling knowing you’re on my side. And I apologize for not making better friends with in days when we needed to talk more and be more aware of one another.

On that note, I love you, and look forward to a very long relationship of enjoyable glorious moments.
much love, going with the flow

Related Threads

talk-with-bliss
talk-with-energy
talk-with-plans expand comfort zone
talk-with-money
talk-with-your-journey
I woke up feeling it was time to talk to the properties which help create our universe(s) I’m believing this will create a more loving relationship with energy. this thread & post below created 5-23-16
[feel free to add affirmations & music links to bring context to your post)
post regarding time
making-friends-with-timetara-mohr
freedom-affirming-it
a-flow-of-gratitude-affirmations
If-I-could-only-do-2-3-activities-will
time-and-its-value-affirmations quotations
thankful-for-the-abundance-already-exists
intentions-or-affirmations
peace-of-spirit-affirmations-quotes
I-choose-to-see-peace-instead
joy-of-being-blessed-extending-blessings
yourfutureselfits-wonderful-implications
centering-structured-unstructured-time
getting-better-all-the-time-adult-brain

Related Threads in process which other members have contributed
your-top-10-rules-for-success created by Lake Placid
meaning-is-bound-to-consciousness contributed by Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm
notes-from-the-universe contributed by Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm
more-notes-from-the-universe contributed by Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm
even-more-notes-from-the-universe contributed by Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm
clutter-my-eye-opening-experience contributed by Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm
soul spot contributed by Kathi
lets-talk-goals contributed by Succes_n_Freedom
today-i-intend contributed by Robert
inch-by-inch-everythings-a-synch contributed by Robert
intention-manifestation-via-the-collective-unconsc contributed by Lee
what-would-you-say contributed by Poppy

Posts Contributed By Us All [in process]
breathing
quote shared by Charmed Life

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
August 26,2016

Dear Time, Let’s chat. I truly enjoyed our last one, and you’ve been serving me quite well…. Some things to do this morning, and you know how I love to pace myself… I’m knowing we will once again allow an amazing symphony of possibilities and we’ll rock n roll thru this day.
On that note, I love you, and look forward to a very long relationship of enjoyable glorious moments.
much love, going with the flow

Brilliant thread!!

You are so creative!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Ah! Dear Time,

Everyone seems to have an opinion on you. Good times, bad times, time iz just an illusion. I think we just seem to misunderstand you. Maybe our mind has trouble grasping you. You do exist though. You exist in our hearts. We experience you everyday. Hmm…

“Day,” now iz that not just another form of you, Time? Time you are a product of the Now. Day & Night has come from you. Now has given birth to you, you have given birth to Day & Night and you all magnify the Now in eternal glory. Our egos may try to abuse you Time but you don’t seem to ever care about any of that, you just keep on being Time. You remain unaffected and true to who you always are and have been. I have certainly taken you for granted at times, no pun intended, but I really do appreciate you. I appreciate all that you have shared with me and will continue to share with me while we are together and we have all eternity to be together. In fact, I remember now, we have always been together and I know we always will be together. Isn’t that lovely? It sure makes me feel good that there’s no end to you and me.

The more Time I have the more I appreciate you. I want to make more out of what we have together. We have an limitless relationship. There’s no lack at all between us. I always have an abundance of Time. You give so much to me and I only want to give much more back to you and use you wisely. If I’m not mistaken, I give you space within me to exist in. I love that I can share that with you, Time. You loved to be used and I love to use you, that’s such an amazing quality about you. And you know what else iz really amazing about you? It’s that even when you have been abused or taken for granted you never stop giving more of yourself. You never stop being who you are. We can learn a lot from you.

I have learned a whole lot from you, that’s for sure. I can learn so much more from you too, Time, because you are one of life’s great teachers that I have been fortunate enough to experience. What are some of the things you teach me, Time?

You teach me patience, teach me to plan, you teach me to dream, you teach me about the seasons, you teach me how all manifestations have their own season in which they bear fruit. You teach me about the stars, you teach about the heavens above, you teach me about change, you teach me how energy flows, you teach me how everything vibrates, you teach me how everything has a frequency, and you even teach me how to evolve and become a better version of me. You teach me to live in the Now, teach me about myself, you teach me to appreciate and to show gratitude, you teach me about consciousness, you teach me how things come and go through my awareness but that they eternally exist, and most of all you teach me to love what was, what iz, and what will forever be. Oh I have many teachers in that regard and there’s so much more I can mention about what you also teach me but I have all the time in the world to express all those things you teach me and I will but I will save them for another day.

Maybe I should make it a point to bless you everyday, Time? I think I will, you have given me so much and I think my existence iz giving you a lot in return. What a team we are.

I love you Time, you are one great creation, and I wanted to let you know that I do believe in you and just had to express my gratitude for all that you are. You hold a special place within me.

Best regards,
iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

A dedication to Time: Lovely Day – Bill Withers

Now who holds a note quite that long in Time like Bill Withers? He couldn’t do it without you being involved. We even sing songs to you Time.

Like Neville Goddard said, “Nothing iz fiction.”

Thanks for being real, Time!!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Great posts iZ!!! Enjoyed very much!!! I absolutely love the song you posted too! I just got in from work-day... and as good as a day as I had... I do love part 2 of my life(as I call it)... when my blocks of time is my wonderfully creative-time for me... ahhhhlaughing

also ....love this post you contributed elsewhere: 

“To alert you that you have allowed yourself to be taken over by psychological time, you can use a simple criterion. Ask yourself: Is there joy, ease, and lightness in what I am doing? If there isn’t, then time is covering up the present moment, and life is perceived as a burden or struggle.” —Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now  

5f37171c6454b1c90c61ef499e7a75cc.jpg

Dear Time, 

I've got you to myself... Don't I always? How can I best work with you that even a work day feels like the energy I create around you when I'm off? The second I am off, it feels like You are all mine. I am loving you so much, that I commit to making my relationship with you be incredible no matter where we are and what we are doing. I want to start now. You are always there, and the limits I put on making you the best ... are self imposed.  I take off these restrictions, and I Am going to allow you to expand, and go beyond my imagination. I Am going to stretch my concept of you... and experience this come to pass. I believe in you time. I believe in myself & the power I Am aware of to co-create a thrilling joyous adventure of hooking up with you. Thanks for allowing me to commit to this awesomeness with you. 

My deepest respect, selfcare

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content