login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Enjoy Life★ Awesome! Must See(:★

video created by Success N Freedom Bmindful member

She created it for a Happiness Mtg

• ~

Success N Freedom has big dreams and goals for herself. She enjoys art and creating Mind movies/digital vision boards. She also loves to read and help others…

(actually she has many interests and is amazingly talented and always original)

Here is another one Success n Freedom created awhile back for me entitled all around success

others may benefit too, so posting it here(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwqfRYA5_IJP749FPWA2708GsloifZxINqhSrsgm9HF3jLRquILgd2f761393e5a2fcb492e6ec5c52f178b.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’ll save this post to share a sample of others she has put together

She created this next mind movie for me, though it is my hope it will inspire others with similar affirming choices [success, health, organization & creativity]. Success N Freedom… who represents the supportive behavior which I so admire in our community.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Community we value you! share with us! As you do things to inspire you, you inspire us!
Love you Bmindful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you so much for sharing my work AppreciationView. It means a lot. I am glad you enjoyed and that I was able to get this together for you guys. :) Can’t wait for the next one.

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
Thank you for putting this beautiful video together!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content