login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ the relaxing more...believing more ....[a good thing]

In recent times… I was in what I call a strong thoughtfulness mode important areas in my life.

Follow- through was vital for all I said I desired….

things felt ‘not ok’ either way in all directions…felt too hard… felt blocked.

Though, as I had let go…followed my heart…

the things I’ve been saying are so important for me…started to show up in in a particular area…in ways I would’ve never chosen…

And I’m starting see/feel a beautiful place in my future…even though all  specifics aren't all quite clear

I have been practicing some things which are allowing me to be more true to myself…at a brand new phase in my life.In hindsight…it had to do with relaxing more…believing what I’ve been touting all along about what is best for me…and not all of the shoulds…and …I simply feel great.

22a2f142b601787a889acf0aa90b882e--glitter-graphics-animated-gifs.jpg

I will continue believing my path is clear…and being true to myself…and relaxing and experiencing good things…are in motion.

And while the concepts I’m using aren’t totally new to me…things feel brand new.. because a situation needed brand new energy…a peace…a letting go… I’m looking forward to tomorrow…where I can bring me with me everywhere…and I’m believing in a wonderful day…So grateful and appreciative for life,love,and a joyful presence. blessings, AppreciationView˚

• with regard to the peacock in picture, I wondered what & why a peacock is often used in symbolism ~AppreciationView˚

s here is what I found:
    Glory
    Vision
    Royalty
    Spirituality
    Awakening
    Immortality
    Refinement
    Incorruptibility
  • ~ interesting, huh?-source of info

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Relaxation is one of the most complex phenomena - very rich, multidimensional. All these things are part of it: let go, trust, surrender, love, acceptance, going with the flow, union with existence, egolessness, ecstasy. All these things are part of it, and all these start happening if you learn the ways of relaxation ~ Rajneesh

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Let It Shine:

love this!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am fully restored by moments of blessed serenity.”2c7f14aa502e67d08644194722962baf.jpgpaisible-soiree-vue-sur-la-plage-impression-photographique-sur-toile-enveloppe.jpg

“I Am creating my life around my calm and peaceful spirit.”00019004_88596.gif

0e37c91134a7f6abee723252d59c9bdc.jpg

00019004_88596.gif

Today I am incredibly relaxed and in just the right place for a day that has more than a few chosen places to be.

Relaxing is underrated.

Resting-and-relaxing-is.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Breathe-in-peace-breathe.jpgWhen-you-focus-on.jpgSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content