login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I intend to grow beautifully by ( +more)

•  Live a Life You Love samples of intentions:
    I intend to see beauty in everything, everywhere I go and in whomever I’m with.

-overarching-intention-jeanie-marshall
how-are-your-written-intentions-going

Today I Am so enthusiastic about________
I intend
The beauty I see in me

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    related threads in process (there are quite a few)
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~

I intend to grow more beautifully by recognizing the beauty I Am …more & more, and that is in us all (always)…. more and more… we are growing in Love, and that is always beautiful!

41108d4d6cb3051786bdd98cd2756f4f--louise-hay-affirmations-morning-affirmations.jpg

short article-Daily Intentions When should you set an intention? You could set an intention every day. Copyright © 2016 DAILY INTENTIONHOW IT WORKS.. All Rights ReservedI intend to grow more beautifully by recognizing the beauty I Am …more & more, and that is in us all (always)…. more and more… we are growing in Love, and that is always beautiful!

I Am living a Divine plan

today I intend to be mindful of my choices…knowing I have choice each time…

today I intend to forgive myself for any an all choices that could’ve been better …

today I intend to keep my growth action a reality by knowing lessons are in everything…

…and the valuing and holding place of uncertainty is intended always!

I intend to begin from the place I AM

I intend to grow more beautifully by being true to myself …according to my heart and actions.

I in tend to grow beautifully by acknowledging and receiving gratefully all the wonderful gifts that are bestowed upon me, beginning with the gift of this glorious day and all the beauty that comes my way.

In response to Nancee1953's post: perfect! 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content