login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Co-Creating A Desired Place-self talk

6b39c73ba0341a909c3c5b9718a65ee5--middle-school-health-middle-schoolers.jpg

some excellent affirming self talk from member: BrightAngel

It feels so happy to you, to have good ways of being outstanding, amazing and unique. You do not see deficiencies, but rather opportunities, techniques and contributions. You see yourself positively.

You like to take action, and you really do believe that YOUR upward spiral is worth fighting for. You have passion, and you know what your path is. You enjoy the process and you delight in the direction.

You honestly feel a wonderful sense of delight when you are able to press the reset button in your life, and start again fresh, with new ideas and new visions for yourself. You like how this feels and you are happy and free.

One thing that comes really naturally to you, is to display a mindset of "What else can I be doing to move this forward? And what else? And what ELSE?" You go forth swiftly in this way.The talent that you have, is flowing and blossoming, under the wonderful sunshine of time, energy and effort that you give to it.
14749765401_1b687d9757.jpgEvery-morning-look-in-the-mirror-and-affirm-positive-words-into-your-life-Lailah-Gifty-Akita.pngcontent_i-love-myself.pngself-talk-2-728.jpg?cb=133127526613416846_991291507650263_811976587876981310_o.jpg?w=408&h=540

3eb15d5610928f9658c3b2b150114b1e.jpg

919935586-Slide13.png

self-talk.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQygI9fC1vfSh2GCRkCr6q5S6AUf82fLd20iT778TkPkLfNWnGzrw

5bb2eeb30115798a46a7c0f9c3835dc3--affirmations-musicians.jpg

I am completely ready and willing to take excellent care of myself.

I feed myself imaginative meals

I’m conscious of my time…and can see how to engage in my _______ [morning, afternoon or evening] , to add/create more ease for my day.

Time is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

200.gif

I am happy just being myself

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I see beauty, harmony, health, wealth all about me.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I hear harmony, melody, beauty, softness, power.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I touch wealth, excellence, sweetness.
~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I smell cleanliness, freshness, sweetness, spiciness.~
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I taste sweetness, deliciousness, wholeness.

200.gif

I feel clear headed, and creative.

I practice a diet of self-love

Today Is The Best Day Of My Life with regard to all I hold dear

200.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am grateful for the opportunity to be grateful.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

200.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy

200.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, love, appreciation and freedom!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am enjoying my peaceful  choices I’ve made, choices I’m now making and the choices I will be making for the future.

200.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷEmotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI can get a magnificent benefit from anything that occurs.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I have the essence of what I desire

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy future is harmoniously happening!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am,was and always will be prosperous

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I’m appreciating, (being grateful)I am planning.

200.gif

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷWhat is in me is not from me but through me. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI say thanks for these encouraging graces and Yes to the stirring call to live up to them.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI experience the joy of being!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI choose to live my life in the present moment because that is all that truly exists.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI experiment with a variety of self-nourishing activities and get back in touch with those that are fulfilling to me. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI choose goals that reflect what I want most in my life

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI see what I love, and I love what I see.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am present I am conscious I am aware I am grounded and centered

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI allow myself to feel my tender heart

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI vibrationally  wrap each person I think of in a circle of wonderful Higher Love

I am  wonderful at  (what you want to change)_______. I am awesome. I enjoy what I enjoy and love that!  I nailed doing _________ for my heart focus, so well. With that in mind, I am sure I can be awesome at anything I enjoy. Today I enjoy creating _______________ to allow greater ease for myself and ______.

I Am living a Divine plan

lets jump start this self talk a bit:

I-rock-2.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Some days I'm certain I am a genius

other days...well

you know what I'm sayin.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

9b00fc8cd4c828432a34f3ea43f3e470.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

f67a122e96df2ce76b17875cf412ad35.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

c410dd4254b90c7667654eeb5a685fc0.jpg

yadayadayada

ac0463b1b169cb714dc1a59bf6b8e63f.jpg

yadayadayada

Well...it is and it isn't.

"By using your heart as your compass, you can see more clearly which direction to go"

Dwayne Vermette

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

95b4d7a591497e7749790c03e36b598f.jpg

yadayadayada

d7f6499d72f7b760431b52f43d133c51.jpg

yadayadayada

ee8760fdabe242db43578e1fdf691397.jpg

yadayadayada

Inspiring

yadayadayada

In response to aquanimity's post:

Where did you go my friend?

My thoughts are kind of like a roulette wheel in the sense that,

I tend to consider or ponder thoughts,like a ball circling a roulette wheel

in a holding pattern so to speak,waiting for landing at sounds true airport.lol

quote-it-is-the-mark-of-an-educated-mind-to-be-able-to-entertain-a-thought-without-accepting-it-aristotle-6779.jpg

yadayadayada

b2ac0a059b5937c1f9792d6a0f1e1f8a.jpg

0ea9c7e91c53b468efce5b6815796ff1.jpg

022b6cc79702311d2f93f11a4b08c356.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content