login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What if life was perfect?

What if life was perfect? What if every difficult experience you’ve ever had and have is a necessary piece of an eternal unfolding of your greater good? What if everything you experience is for YOU, and no event is against you? What if the universe is eternally on your side, no matter how events seem to stack against you?

Most of us have a learned reaction towards adversity. We automatically say to ourselves ‘I don’t want this’ with regards to certain events or circumstances. In other words, Most of us have learned to react to certain events, difficulties, experiences and personalities in a negative way. and thus, most of us experience a negative emotion when certain events happen in our lives.

A few people though, seem to have learned to react to adversities and difficulties positively. A few people seem to have a POSITIVE emotional response to adversities and difficulties, at least more so than the rest of us.

See if you notice this, the quality of our lives is very often simply the outcome of whatever perspectives we have. Our ‘points of view’ dictate how we respond to difficulties. Yet, it seems, many of us are nearly completely unaware of how our perspectives are shaping, directing, and limiting and narrowing the scope of our lives.

I propose, that it is this ability to respond or react to difficulties positively or constructively, that sets those few who can do so squarely on the path of wonderfully fulfilling lives.

I also propose that this is a way of responding that any one can learn. I began learning it in earnest in my twenties, and it seems to have made all the difference in my life.

How do you feel about, say rejection? or criticism? or change? the unforeseen? or the inevitable? Now, imagine how your life might be, if you got to where you routinely felt empowering feelings with such things.

Many of us have a learned reaction to difficulty. But the truth is, with any undertaking of worth, you will inevitably experience difficulties. So, if your predisposition to difficulty is a adverse one, what will be the chances of you taking or succeeding in any great venture? (and consider this, your life is essentially a great adventure)

If we are to experience any degree of fulfilment in our lives, it seems we need to learn to react or respond to difficulties positively and constructively.

Consider this: What if your usual response to difficulty was to feel EMPOWERED? What if difficulties regularly triggered feelings of COURAGE, CONFIDENCE, CURIOSITY, ADVENTURE, and ENTHUSIASM in you? if this was your norm, do you think you might just ‘naturally’ create more of the life you want? Well, you CAN learn to respond like this. You can learn, and there are teachers and role models out there who can help you to learn to respond like this, to difficulties.

Do you want to know your perspective at any given time? if so, then just look to how you are feeling. Look at your mood. Your moods and feelings are a fairly accurate measure of your perspectives, on any given subject, at any given moment.

What are your perspectives on, your circumstances? your job? money? health? achievements? fulfilment? your relationships? . What’s your perspectives on yourself? How do you feel about such things? (if it’s not great, know that it’s your freedom to change and improve these feelings) Realise that it is possible to change how you feel.

Everything that happens is good somehow, even if we don’t know what that reason is, in that moment.

What if everything happens with a kind of perfection, that as we tune into it, our lives will really begin to unfold.

GOD BLESS.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

There are ways beyond ways, there is good beyond good, there is power beyond power. I envision my self there, each day, gratefully.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a favorite→   I love where I AM . All is really well and I continue to appreciate what is Next...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

maxresdefault.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Thank you for a wonderful thread! This is wonderful reinforcement for a vital heart truth which benefits beautiful harmony!

My lesson in life is everything is a gift... and will be honored as such.

That's the beauty of the uniqueness of each of us and everything we encounter(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content