login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★CreatingSpace For Bliss (HappinessMtg May 2016 - to the present)★

Happiness Mtg was created 5-4-16 and proceed until 5-5-16
Topic This Week ★CreatingSpace For Bliss Bmindful Happiness Thread Meetings are as close as we can come to an actual chat-room discussion {they Never Close & Everyone Is Welcome And All Are Always Made To Feel Welcome}

• Wow this is the 11th month of our Happiness Meetings!
    • first meeting was held July 2015
    • When Bmindful began, it was just a handful of us, and as much as we wanted member-growth for the site…we were very happy for the joy and growth we were receiving just for ourselves … and for one another which created a very special place to visit… That reminds me a bit of the Happiness meetings… There hasn’t been a lot of posts yet …by different contributors…though profound growth and joy have been the outcome…

please wait until thread says open(:
      please log in to Bmindful to better view posts/photos &… if you choose contribute anytime… The meeting that has a start date and never ends(:
      Please know in advance editing thoughts…are par for a happiness meeting. This isn’t about creating a perfect paragraph…It’s about getting in touch with what really matters to you…And if not during the day/days thread begins…then just come back anytime you choose…and you will find other members finding their way back here also … This meeting is for you.

The total collaboration which exists in creating a Happiness Meeting adds to the joy and growth we look forward to each week. We invite you to choose a week you’d like to join in developing a meeting. Though whether this opportunity interests you at this time or not…please feel free to join in with your contributions…

hope to see you here

Our Questions For Reflection For This Weeks Happiness Meeting can be seen by opening the following link

and additional questions

positive-thinking-quotes14.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Questions:

1) ~~~What are you really hungry for?

2) Is it success, or love? Is it fame or fortune? Is it an unanswered question?

3) ~~~What is working well for you? What is not working? What do you want more of? What do you want to change about your current situation?

4) ~~~Have you found the happiness that you were expecting?? Is this what you were expecting? Are you satisfied with your life journey?? Is there anything missing in your life??

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Additional Question❤
5. ~~~In your life what do you (now) know …that you know in your heart❤ of hearts … are your highest priorities -> …that you would include in a personal mission statement??

4) ~~~Have you found the happiness that you were expecting?? Is this what you were expecting? Are you satisfied with your life journey?? Is there anything missing in your life??

will return…

Remember that one saying:

- No matter what the question is, Love is the answer?

• ~

Yes..I like that very much!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

4. ~~~Have you found the happiness that you were expecting?? Is this what you were expecting? Are you satisfied with your life journey?? Is there anything missing in your life??

An interesting question to focus on… I (feel) I have found exactly the happiness I was hoping for. In my life no matter what positions/jobs/education routes I ended up pursuing/involved with … the most valuable areas for me have been:
1) health and happiness (a good general…to have) (:
2.) a relationship I love that gets quality attention (my best friend being my husband)
3) nurturing other meaningful bonds in life ( various acquaintances, friends & family members)
3) & freedom …. to be myself …. (a must)

I sometimes forget this is the main focus of all I ever have desired… And thank you God for everything!

When some thing more specific is not working the way I’d like it is generally connected to not surrendering completely (my past, present, and future) for the gifts in this fresh new moment…which can then offer me something that was beyond my limited thoughts/heart.

Has life always been so perfect? Funny funny question I’m sharing. It seems many assume because of my positive way of being…. I never have had a any challenges. All of us have had our share(: So of course that’s the silliest. Why do I bring this up? I guess the only thing that could be missing from my life are even more closer connections with others…because of my desire not to share so much …. When we don’t truly share… others assume… you’ve never felt a certain way…never done this or that… You see I pride myself in being honest ….yet not too revealing at the same time… Because of that I sometimes do not get heard (well) in regard to my sharing…. Though I do my best to express from the heart regardless.

I am always incredibly appreciative for my relationship with my husband of almost 40 years… the desires and the sharing are as real and upfront as we are with ourselves… and as grow through life sharing/caring together… its what I value! I love that very much!

I appreciate opportunities like the Happiness meetings to share a bit more in a different way… revealing so publicly my growth, challenges and dreams.
I appreciate opportunities like the Happiness meetings to share a bit more
with a variety of people I’ve never met face to face..though love just the same…

We share here …going beyond saying I feel good or feel something else. It’s magnificent that we cross the precipice of change together evolving swiftly and beautifully as we were meant to.

I guess my many interactions where I service others (in my work place) have assisted this piece of life for me that I enjoy regarding connection…I get to truly give to others… in the way that is needed… and through these interactions I Am myself … and sharing compassion from all parts of me.

1) ~~~What are you really hungry for? An awesome question Kathi. Looking forward to sharing Thursday some more(: I will start byy saying… I am hungry for this new stage of my life where I can bring what I value forward toward incredibly new experiences… The experiences are simple, beautiful, abundant and absolutely fresh.

They allow me to continue growing in areas that mean the most to me, and hope to incorporate that in a business which never feels like I am working… because it will be so related to my favorite things for myself and with others… serving others…with things that create more heart… more space for bliss(:

These are excellent questions, very much on target.

What are you most hungry for?

Two things, in this order: Love and success are the two that come up for me.

Love is perhaps the most elusive. I have many things that I am grateful and happy about. And I am completely grateful for my career and my path. I love what I do, and I am fulfilled and satisfied. I know that there is much more diversity, more doors and further expansion. I have yet to find an equal as a partner, a lover or a soul mate.

I am hungry for a decent retirement. And, I would love to have a beautiful community of friends and social circles, with lovely get togethers, with family and friends.

Also hungry for things for my daughter… I love her and I accept her choices for her path.

In response to Kathi’s post:
I like the more doors and further expansion . Wonderful thoughts! In reference to creating space for bliss and retirement…great stuff! love: I am hungry for a decent retirement. And, I would love to have a beautiful community of friends and social circles, with lovely get togethers, with family and friends.

In response to going with flow’s post:
For myself, retirement is something I’m considering a lot these days… I mentioned a certain feeling I’d like to experience while I continue to work in an area I’m moving toward … And this meeting is assisting me greatly with a path I have been opening more more more…. (:

on what I’d like to change currently….

I am going to let go a bit on this and come back to it.

(:

Thank you for kind reply…!

I agree, that these are truly wonderful thoughts. And my responses do not reflect on how much time I have spent in contemplation of the subject or the questions.

BTW, I dearly Love the subject, making space for Bliss, and my contemplation has exceeded all of the questions, and overall, I have actually looked at the subject very concretely—- making space for bliss.

I have many different thoughts on this, and I have mentioned this to a few people that I work with, and I have gotten terrific diversity in their responses! ITs a very good thought to consider, and am compelled to allow this thought to resonate, and then see things newly…

I will be back to answer more questions…

Kathi, I do believe we are on the same page literally…beyond thread page(:

have same type of focus…
reflection beyond the thread…is often what occurs on these meetings … I too have held a special place for this topic….for some time, and love what the focus here has assisted with…that I can see at this point…

It has opened & created a wider path that I knew was coming… in a whole person way.

It is evident when I am surrendering…more often and receptive more completely in prayer

It is evident with the regular conversations with my husband…. as we are creating change for this time

It is evident when interacting at my current job…

It is evident when elaborating more with friends

All of this opening up was valuable for me….

It is evident when I think of resources…

and utilizing and creating more tools which support my Spirit

I am so appreciative to have focused even further in an area that has been so meaningful to me

When I think of bliss, I think of pure joy, happiness without limits. I believe this is always available to us. It is us who are not ready for it. There are often events in our lives that we interpret and assume are terrible or even life threatening. And the reality is, some things in life are terrible. They are no less than tragic. Our own mortality comes to mind or that of a parent, a child, or partner. But is it really tragic? Or is it our interpretation? Is it fear of the unknown? I suggest we are not always ready to accept bliss because we allow fear to overtake our happiness.

Cancer
A single cell
To small to see
A tiny inner bump
Then a lump

No need to fear
A fatty cell
Pictures are all clear
But we will look all the same
Ultrasound to be sure

Inconclusive
That we know
Needle biopsy
Is the way to go
Results three days away

Cancer is the report
Be a good sport
Chemo is to be had
It really not all that bad
Radiation too
before we’re through

Red Devil in you veins
Hair on the floor
What else can happen?
Is there more?

Oh yes indeed
We’ll burn the
Cancer out of thee

And then some pills
You must take
Side effects?
—-A piece of cake!

Your joints might
Fall apart
But don’t lose heart
It’s only pain
That will start.

Live your life
Without a worry
But you’d better hurry

A single cell
To small to see
A tiny inner bump
Then another lump!

We’ll cut it off
Don’t you see
Having that breast
Just wasn’t to be!

And now you know
It’ll have to go
Let it chop to the floor
You don’t want it any more!

Tidal waves hit your mind
Knocks you down from behind
Fear and anger drowns your head
Soon you think, you’ll be dead!

Your friends and family
Grieve with you
There is nothing
They can say or do

All hopes and dreams
Are shattered

And just like that
The cancer’s gone

Your cake eating
From a platter.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Kim-Kardashian-Happy-Positive-Thinking-Day-Quotes-005-491x491.jpg

In response to Poppy’s post:
thank you for your incredible sharing during these moments…

Your added dimension to the topic of bliss – is It.

thank you Poppy!

happy and relieved with you!

blessings!!!

I had a very beautiful shift this morning…

I am really growing, really surrendering things that I am just ready to release!

Today, I was working, and it was a busy and focused task of pulling out medication from the pyxis, which is a large metal box, loaded with medication. You pull up a patient profile, and you pull out all the morning medication for my patients.

Suddenly, I began to have subtle thoughts about this topic, and before I knew it, the morning went by fairly quickly, and I had actually was doing (what I later identified) as releasing…
I took a true inventory of my experience of my self worth… I was really checking out my experience of self Love… accepting myself, exactly as I am. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually…

I was totally releasing old ways and strategies of how I held my self small, and totally released so much restlessness. It was like putting a burden down, and getting rid of hard work that was not producing what I really am committed to.

I am still working on this topic, and I am amazed at all that is coming up and being released!

So, before I could contemplate “creating space”…. for bliss, I really needed to tap into my experience of self love.

This was very interesting and valuable! My morning was more like a spiritual life review of self love. Very, very revealing!

Poppy,

I had to read your post twice. Wonderful point that you made about “allowing” fear to take over, when perhaps we were not fully aware that we were doing that!

I believe we are not only saddened, depressed, paralyzed by the fear of the unknown but also it is the polar opposite of our natural state of happiness provided our basic needs are being met. We cannot view events as catastrophic and allow bliss to be present at the same time. I believe it is our thinking or interpretation of things that cause us to be at one extreme or the other…sadness or happiness. It is interesting to me how quickly or slowly we can change from one extreme to the other. I try to keep a balanced approach to life trying to stay toward the positive end of the spectrum.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Poppy, my friend, I just want to give you a huge hug.

Cancer is such a game changer. One in four people will have cancer in their life time. You may recall that recently VP Joe Biden pledged to relentless fund cancer research, and focus on a cure. Not a moment too soon.

I ALWAYS enjoy your poetry, even when its hard hitting, and it leaves me searching for hope. You and your wife are in my prayers, and in my heart. Never give up hope, never, never, never…

Yes, agreed.

Fear can be very gripping and relentless.

The one thing that is a constant comfort to me is my personal relationship with Christ. While I dearly love all of the eastern teachings, especially about compassion and kindness, for me, nothing compares to walking with and in the Good Lord. In Him do I trust.

My thoughts are with you!
Your friend,
Kathi

Yesterday, I was in a place of newness, and I was excited, and amazed!

Today, I actually am inspired by the thought of “creation”, ie, creating a space for Bliss to show up…

As I look back from the Happiness meeting about Synchronicity and cosmic surrender, to where I am now, I have a greater sense of my self, and I have access to surrender and JOY!

I had mentioned ->It is evident when I think of resources… (how further allowing creating a place for bliss) is showing with more tools which support my Spirit. I am loving this.

In response to Poppy’s post: Many thoughts and prayers surround all you’ve shared with us…..
…though the most important thing is just wanted to say love you guys 

In response to Poppy’s post

I like how you expressed this Poppy…Thank you.

Your thoughts…feelings…experience say so much….

• ~
    I believe we are not only saddened, depressed, paralyzed by the fear of the unknown but also it is the polar opposite of our natural state of happiness provided our basic needs are being met.
  • ~

We cannot view events as catastrophic and allow bliss to be present at the same time.

• ~
      I try to keep a balanced approach to life trying to stay toward the positive end of the spectrum
    • ~
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      (I feel) When we become really frightened it often serves a purpose to remind us what is most important to

us….

And while we’d rather do without such lessons… OMG really would rather do without ….the more

‘we’ love…the more this balancing act you speak of becomes more of something we want to grow

through..and not just go through…

…We can’t stand back… even surrender well… unless we get in touch with a bit of fear as a teacher… (as a

billboard to our very being) …

I truly didn’t say live in fear…Just a simple awareness helps us reach what our Spirit wants us to be

/experience-

peace..the joy…love love and more love…

we eventually get ridiculously in touch with what matters…

…like how much we love
… like who we want in our lives
… who we want to be to others …to ourselves
and other life pieces.

by you sharing what is so personal and valuable to you…it reminds/ serves to create that place with all of

us… that even ‘when things are about us’ -we are all so in this together…

and thank you to our Creator … for the gifts you give us!

How rich is this life!!

Before I could begin to allow for bliss, I first had to allow for “me”, and spend time in a sense of true discovery of my Self!

I know myself as a daughter, as a sister, as a mother…
as a nurse, as a neighbor, and as a friend…

NOW, I am starting to really know me for myself! And this really is a surprising inquiry! There is literally so much that I never knew!

I am doing wonderfully with allowing bliss and JOY, and miracles in…

This is amazing!

Poppy, you and your wife are very much in my thiughts this morning! Sending you healing thoughts and prayers.

All of our beloved Bmindful community: You are all in my thoughts and prayers this morning!

We are doing well. The patient is up and about. She is managing her pain with Tylenol and Motrin. Her drainage tubes are uncomfortable and we are looking forward to them coming out. We are nowhere near 20cc’s or less. Thank you for the healing thoughts and prayers.

The golden gate to peace in life is the experience of bliss, and it is easy for everyone to acquire this great glory and live it throughout life ~ Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Literally wrote  while just waking the other day

-still in process:

editing in process

will take time

fa90389047521803f6a562eee0d9e379--moth-orchid-orchids.jpg

As we get older, there are many things that tap into our fears... Fears we cover sometimes.

I wrote something which was Inspired by Feeling For My  Greatest Love

and Inspired By Those Who Love This Way Too!

I love my Greatest  love

There is no greater love

There never will be a Greater Love

Each Day I Will Shower Appreciation 

Forever and a Day

When (everyone is) focusing on themselves

unattached to this that or another

allowing the joy they are...this more easily presents

the bliss we are...

When acknowledging

who and why we love

the history...

the possibilities...

in the future...

and living now...

....&

when

...contemplation of loss 

crosses your heart ...mind

invades your space

Let it

create no mystery

because

if and when...

Pain will be  real

Life will feel surreal

It will be  the worst deal

Though in time

Much time

Whatever time is needed...

The love and life we are/were  blessed to have

never leaves... continues with its ups and downs ...

Life is full... and will be more

of what we need 

as we interpret it -with the blessings of living a good life.

We will become one with every moment 

We easily see  our  life and all that was and all that is

Has a depth of  desired, appreciated and savored experience.

Though...Looking at life in a big swallow of how we will deal

Is not advisable

It is best to acknowledge

that to feel is to heal

And be still and acknowledge

we are never never alone

no matter 

what we feel

and 

when we feel it

New threads recently inspired these thoughts that had cropped up for me.

-still in process:

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content