login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -CosmicSurrender/Synchronicity/Poppy {Happiness thread mtg}

Topic:★MtgCosmicSurrender,Synchronicity,&PoppyAppreciation
  • thread mtg originally created April 27-April 29
    (Happiness thread-mtgs( threads with a start date that never close)
  • 10 month of our Happiness Meetings
  • first meeting was held July 2015
  • When Bmindful began, it was just a handful of us, and as much as we wanted member-growth for the site…we were very happy for the joy and growth we were receiving just for ourselves … and for one another which created a very special place to visit… That reminds me a bit of the Happiness meetings… There hasn’t been a lot of posts yet by different contributors…though profound growth and joy have been the outcome…
  • please log in to Bmindful to better view posts/photos &… if you choose contribute anytime… The meeting that has a start date and never ends(:
    Please know in advance editing thoughts…are par for a happiness meeting. This isn’t about creating a perfect paragraph…It’s about getting in touch with what really matters to you…And if not during the day/days thread begins…then just come back anytime you choose…and you will find other members finding their way back here also … This meeting is for you.

The topic this week: *Synchronicity and Cosmic Surrender … melding a Glorious Happiness Topic With Joyous Words of Thanks to Poppy
We melded many things here on this meeting … Like all Happiness Meetings they are collaborated quite quickly. This week it was Kathi and I who are co-chairing the meeting. I did my best in describing experience to Kathi regarding an awesome surrendering practice that I’ve been utilizing. Finding the words (as much as I chatted) … wasn’t easy…because it is current…and its experience. Kathi being the dynamic listener that she is…not only heard me…linked it quite well with the title Cosmic Surrender…and then Synchronicities… hence this weeks meeting. Kathi has added some wonderful whole person (mind body spirit) questions… ideas from Jung & Deepak Chopra.

The total collaboration which exists in creating a Happiness Meeting adds to the joy and growth we look forward to each week. We invite you to choose a week you’d like to join in developing a meeting. Though whether this opportunity interests you at this time or not…please feel free to join in with your contributions…
Bmindful Happiness Thread Meetings are as close as we can come to an actual chat-room discussion…(:

Bmindful members are always welcome anytime… just drop by and share…as soon as the title indicates thread is open for your posts!(:

★4/27/16★ Before the meeting gets its proper introduction with questions for you to consider…We would like to give a huge Thank You to Poppy !
Thank You Poppy for being instrumental in helping these thread meetings happen weekly for quite a long stretch.★
 Poppy, you have been an awesome facilitator and collaborator! Your consistent message of kindness, humility…. helped create the backdrop of heart wherever you shared… wherever you listened.

I would like to take the liberty to post a poem by Poppy
Kindness

As I look into your heart
I see compassion

As I look into my heart
I see thoughtfulness

I see friendship

As I look into my heart
I see understanding

I see graciousness

As I look into my heart
I see gentleness

I see tenderness

As I look into my heart
I see courtesy

I see tolerance

As I look into my heart
I see patience

I see kindness and love

As I look into my heart
I see love and kindness

• Poppy

I once wanted to write a poem about Poppy
thoughts were All Good
though the result of the limerick was indeed soppy

The poem was redundant with all things nice
Who would want to read such a work
Especially when it seemed like sugar and spice

It doesn’t matter that I repeat and that I’m not a poet
What matters is my heart wanted a voice
And I took a moment to show it

Poppy much appreciation
for heartfelt dedication
and the joy you …yes you… bring…
for All Sir, yes you Sir…re:thoughtfulness and poetry are king.

• ~
    Poppy still a member … a long time member, has demonstrated his lighthearted … kind sharing… peaceful nature via Bmindful’s Happiness Thread Meetings soon after they were only an idea.

Poppy responded/volunteered/committed to -> ‘primary chairing’ & ‘co-chairing’ the Happiness Meetings, (early on) soon after he saw that we were still learning to walk around here… as we were rebirthing the site.

• ~

I’ve been speaking about you…now a note to you Poppy,

• ~
      Poppy,

Thanks for capturing our hearts! Thank you simply being Poppy! (:
much love!

Thank you for the brainstorming not only of ideas …though sensitive to all of our spirits …ones gifts…ones needs. The way you validated and supported each of us who showed up, including myself… You were Always The chairperson. Always kind, open and honest. I’m sure it added to others comfort. It certainly added to mine!

Every meeting I looked forward to your perfect poetry & intro which tied in with things others seemed interested in… along with the collaboration (which evolved …pre-meeting… around your family-life, your work and many interests… and you included these thread meetings as a priority to help establish greater community, connection, kindness/love and personal growth for all

Thank you for the months of meetings…
Thank you for sharing your wonderful commitment hope and beliefs connected with our Bmindful community , and the many ways you support members and awesome possibilities.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
to a fellow member and awesome friend! with kindness,love and respect, Laurie

And More to Poppy

• ~

I Am living a Divine plan

intro post 2

Dear Poppy,

Thank you for all that you contributed to the Happiness meetings.

I am really grateful for all that you did; you were a primary facillator, whose generous gift of time and preparation did not go unnoticed. I thank you for all that you gave to the meetings and to Bmindful! You have touched my heart in very thoughtful ways and my heart responded.

Thank you again Poppy!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Cosmic Surrender -Create FromThisMoment

To experience a synchronistic event is to necessarily be changed at our core. Paul Levy

I like New…because all moments are new…for so much more…Yes this now is AWESOME! Though I’m releasing the past moment…. for this awesome new one. Often it seems certain experiences …are not things we want to let go of…. because THIS IS GOOD!!! Though like it or love it or not… I release this moment like a huge amount of doves …joy and peace ….

Letting go of who we think we are to be in touch with more love and truth… releasing/surrendering to a Power that never fails allows us to give up our stories and gain unimaginably.
 and I accept the Good that is now flowing gushing forward
 with what is now coming into experience for our Greatest Good

I pray for guidance knowing the Highest/My Highest Good is in motion.
I thank my loving Creator for allowing just the right measures and ingredients for the Perfection which is always available now

• …surrender- Today I’m grateful to surrender … my complete past complete present and complete future; my life to You God. I am seen in a Good Light because You are My Light. I do Good things because you direct my ways. I believe Good things because You show me how to put my thoughts together. i feel wonderful because You are in my heart of hearts and allow Your Spark to fill my Spirit. All is well. It is all so.Amen.

post 4

Welcome ALL to Bmindful’s Weekly Happiness meetings!!

The topic this week: Synchronicity and Cosmic Surrender.

This is a huge topic to delve into. I would like to start with a very basic introduction to the concept of Synchronicity, as it was first introduced by Carl Gustav Jung in the 1920’s, however, he wrote about it formally in 1952 in his paper “Synchronicity – Acausal connecting Principle.” Jung thought about this topic for nearly 30 years before he wrote the paper.

This was indeed one of Jung’s most profound discoveries. It was a principle that Jung felt gave conclusive evidence for his concepts of Archetypes and the collective unconscious, in that it was descriptive of a governing dynamic that underlay the whole of human experience and history — social, emotional, psychological and spiritual.

So, it is my personal hope and intention that these Happiness meetings be deeply provocative on a most personal level for all participants. The goal of the Happiness meeting is that each member nurture and replenish themselves, take this time and this space of these meetings to love, to heal, to connect with your inner experience, and ultimately, to learn to create space and generosity for oneself…

Given the enormity of this subject, and the fact that it took Jung 30 years of consideration before he wrote about what he identified, we, too will require time to grow our own appreciation and assimilation into our consciousness.

• So, how and where do we begin??

I first invite all participants to do a review of literature regarding Jung’s original writing. There is much to be gained and the intro into our topic should not suffice in its inadequacy. Again, this is a very profound topic, and the insights can likewise be invaluable.

Areas of peak interest:
1. Is it possible to increase instances of synchronicity in our daily life?
2. If so, how do we manifest “Synchronicity”?
3. What is meant by Cosmic Surrender?
4. How do we know that what we are experiencing is Cosmic Surrender?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

4. I can only speak for myself… & how do feel/believe I know I am experiencing Cosmic Surrender?

to be continued…

• ~~~~~~~~~~~
      affirmation inspiration &/or sources soon to be added where they are known…

I release things that my Spirit knows do not belong to my peace and joy… knowing that something beyond my idea of better always comes.
      I am free to be, according to my highest vision.
      I now have surplus, all my needs are being met.
      I notice when I am out of the flow and get back into it easily.
      I am open to receive my higher good.
      I recognize my true Source and let prosperity pour forth into my every experience.
      I hold every situation up to the Light, knowing that a higher solution always exists.
      Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises
      My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship I Am forgiveness I Am Appreciation, I Am where I need to be I Am Allowing Source into my fresh new moments…
      I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.

I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.
***I TRUST*** my self, my life…and 1 Powerful Reason is I know an Awesome Power exists in life , and I can feel this as I surrender and allow my Self to receive fully

I feel calm and relaxed.

I breathe slowly and deeply.

With each breath I become more centered … more honest, open & joyously peaceful

I am being filled with my full spiritual power.
Divine light and Divine love are flowing through me.
I am free of cares as I once referred to them

I am free and allow a life of miraculous moments.

It is joyously healthy, and wise to surrender right now

I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completeness

I Am ease

I feel so peaceful and calm.

I feel so comfortable.

I feel like smiling.

I am smiling.

I accept this new moment, and love surrendering in each new one

I am manifesting my Divine potential in every aspect of my life.

My Spirit is now consistently presenting me with updated plans to achieve my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping

post 6

Synchronicity is choreographed by a great, pervasive intelligence that lies at the heart of nature, and is manifest in each of us through intuitive knowledge. Deepak Chopra

videoSynchronicities as Openings & Opportunities 10 min 5 sec
Do you remember the last time something strangely synchronistic happened to you? Are you aware of how synchronicity might actually be a Universal calling forth, asking you to pay attention, an opening asking you to step into it? Tune in with Bernadette Logue, Author & Transformation Coach, on how synchronicity might be presenting you with opportunity and support.

I am not sure this qualifies as Sychronicity, but a strange thing happened yesterday. If you will, please be patient, I need to back up a bit. On April 19th, my wife found a small lump on her breast- she had undergone 3 surgeries, chemo and radiation three years before. Now if you’ve had breast cancer before and you find a small lump, it is no small dilemma. So after the ultrasound-inconclusive, the visit to the oncologist, the biopsy and of course it was again cancerous. Back to the oncologist, talk to a reconstructionist, schedule surgery, and viola! I’m back to a strange thing happened.

Of course, this was a lot to digest in a week or so and she was, rightfully so, depressed, confused, and wanting to run away from home. She couldn’t eat or sleep and had a hard time even getting dressed for the day. But yesterday happened. I am a laissez-faire birder as you know from my avatar. I have been feeding birds for over 10 years and never have been able to attract what I consider a beautiful bird. Yesterday I looked at my feeder as I always do when I first wake up and there were three Painted Buntings-two males and a female. These birds look like a rainbow. And you know what rainbows represent. They got her right out of bed and she sent pictures to all her relatives and people she knew. It was not just a coincidence. It was a sign! Including physical, and psychological, and spiritual manifestations.

P.S. Thanks for all the kind words!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Truly believing in this sign with you. Thank you for sharing this beautiful meaningful event.

much love, health and happiness (and of course prayers), always my friend, for your wife, yourself and whole family.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~

In response to Poppy’s post:
Poppy,

My thoughts and my prayers are with you and your wife and family. Thank you for sharing what you are dealing with. I will be praying for your wife, and for her highest Good.

I am inspired by the sighting of the two buntings! And I also pray that their appearance is in synch with a Great outcome for your wife.

In kindness,
Kathi

This is a very beautiful thread!

And, this really takes time and your availability to delve into. If you are feeling overwhelmed, or if you are preoccupied, then this may not be the best time to try to engage your Self… however if you can make a clearing for this, miracles are at hand. Peace is at hand.

I have been focusing on this topic, really searching for My path on this thread…!

I have reflected back to the Coarse in Miracles book and I found something to begin to shift things for me.

Here are some suggestions:
Go and do about 5 minutes of breathing exercises. Get comfortable; feet on the floor, your palms comfortably opened up on top of your knees, shoulders back, eyes shut and your face lifted up, jaw relaxed. Pay attention to your breathing, notice your breath as you breath in, and notice how you breath out. Feel yourself breathing. Feel your lungs. Feel your throat. Feel your stomach. Feel your neck. Feel all of the muscles of your face, your lips, your eyes, for forehead. Now, feel yourself breathing deeper, as if you are releasing all tension. After several breaths, focus on your heart. If the light changed color in the heart, just stay with where ever you are and allow yourself to notice everything, even the fragility…

Let go of all resentments, hurts and regrets.
Release all toxic thoughts.

Repeat this:
“Every decision I make is a choice b/t a grievance and a miracle.”

“I relinquish all regrets, grievances and resentments and I choose the miracle.”

Practice forgiveness. Have intention to forgive others. See the people who hurt you, see them and believe that they are doing the best that they can do. Be willing to see them in this way. Have a new experience in your heart, while seeing them as doing their best that they can do, thats all.

After you have begun the practice releasing regrets, grievances and resentments, focus again on your heart. Begin to feel gratitude for all of the Love that is in your life. Feel a point of Light, with every pulsation of your heart, as you think about those people who are in your life. Take a few minutes, and feel that pulsation, and experience that light. Allow whatever comes up to come up. As you progress, keep releasing whatever comes up. Now, feel that pulsation of your Heart in the palms of your hands. Focus on your open hands, and keep focusing on all that you are grateful for in your life, with every breath. Breath in gratitude. Breath out Love.

Please take this journey wherever it leads you.

You will find exactly what you need exactly when you need it the most…

Namaste

In response to Kathi’s post:

thank you for sharing where you are in this moment.

thank you for sharing a wonderful tool from a Course in Miracles.

thank you for always being so open with your experiences and inviting others to share theirs.

thank you with love and appreciation.

bookmark

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content