login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Loving yourself is a good thing

‘Loving yourself is a good thing’

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

We should be our own best friend, but, many of us treat ourselves very harshly. Some people quite literally treat themselves like an enemy and someone they hate. Note to self: Love yourself. Really.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

this is the truly the thought of the day. It seems a lot of people simply don’t know this is a relationship that can truly grow awesomely when nurtured. Everything gets better as we spend time creating quality time enjoying the very place that makes us- who we are.

You never feel alone under any circumstance… when you have your own back.

You draw others to you who want someone who cares for themselves in their corner. Others not only want to support you too, they also end up supporting themselves better.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is paramount to be totally in love with yourself. To look into the mirror and smile or laugh because you love what you see. Take a moment and listen to the sound of your voice, no one else sounds like you, or has the tone or inflection that you have. You are not only unique, but “wonderfully made”, a living, breathing miracle, a gift to the world. You must love yourself first before you can share love with anyone else. Sooo the next time you pass by a mirror stop and smile, give yourself a wink and say “I love U”, it feels amazing.

“Above everything else, genuinely love yourself first. Self-love is powerful and it’s the best love that you will ever have. When you love who YOU are, your relationships will be healthier and your life will be happier. Self-love sets the standard in how we allow others to treat us and how we treat ourselves. Your happiness and well-being is important. Protect it by always valuing who you are!”
― Stephanie Lahart

“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love & affection.” Buddha

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

this reinforcement can never be underestimated(:

There is so much kindness and compassion that is needed to be the giving joyful people we love to be.

In response to RJB's post:

I love that,RJB-

to ...Love Yourself More!

274188bcad64ce6dc3407354b35b6cf6.jpg

“I am enjoying my willingness to the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.”

26165513_1665324443548255_537337099712533214_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=9jbS88yZXWkAX-qGKHz&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b6352dad95a4864c32f925a5f308ea1b&oe=5F3A3A58

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content