login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★HappinessMtg. 03/09/16 'WeAllSparkle'★

• ~
    Welcome To Your Weekly Bmindful Happiness Thread Meeting…the meeting that has a start date and never closes…which all members are invited to and to share what works for them related to the weekly theme. We love working as a team… ask how you can help create a weekly meeting. As far as participating… Bmindful members are always welcome anytime… just drop by and share…as soon as the title indicates thread is open for your posts!(:
  • ~
  • ~ March 9th -> March 11, 2016 and after (:

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Most of us have heard the expression Christmas in July, and I started thinking about all the magnificent firework displays I have seen. As a young child I remember my parents teaching us about sparklers and how to enjoy them safely before they let my brothers and I try them out. It was so fun to see our sparklers light up the night. It was much later when I realized I too had a dazzling Spark of light within myself to shine for all the world to see. Sparklers! Not Just For The Fourth of July or New Years Eve! ——

We Sparkle! Search, down deep, inside. Further still! Past the dark shadows in your life. And you will see a flicker, a Spark, an eternal glow. That is you! It is a pure white light of hope, peace, and unconditional love. It is your Higher Self. We can choose to snuff it out by our actions and deeds, but it survives our every attempt. Or we can choose to accept it, surrender our hearts and minds to bring it forward, shining brightly, even in our darkest of times.

Today’s Topic: Your Higher Self -Spark In All Of Us [The I/We/Highest Good Connection-We Sparkle]

Some possible thought questions for you to consider this week:
1. Would you like to share at least 1 experience that letting go to Something Greater than yourself; Higher Power, Source, God …. has led to Being even more love than you could imagine alone?
2. How has being spiritual and being religious been the same and different for you? (that compare & contrast-thing) (:
3. How do you interpret being One With All Others?
4. What are your experiences with yourself & the beingness of I Am with regard to your affirmations?

Topic -We Sparkle

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Focus Questions To Consider:

1. Would you like to share at least 1 experience that letting go to Something Greater than yourself; Higher Power, Source, God …. has led to Being even more love than you could imagine alone?

2. How has being spiritual and being religious been the same and different for you? (that compare & contrast-thing) (:
4. What are your experiences with yourself & the beingness of I Am with regard to your affirmations?

• ~Affirmation:

I AM THAT I AM. I AM HEALTH, STRENGTH, PEACE, HAPPINESS, KNOWLEDGE AND PROSPERITY. I AM STRONG, WELL, VITAL. I AM BEAUTIFUL, PEACEFUL, POISED. I AM WORTHY, VALUED AND LOVED. I AM ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL. I AM HAPPY AND FREE. I AM LIGHT OF IN THIS WORLD.

CatherinePonder

In response to Bug’s post:

Yes, this weeks topic is geared to how we are a Spark of the most powerful, that which governs the entire universe…that which we brilliantly co-create our lives…our experiences…our awesome surrender…

How we are All in this together…

I Am living a Divine plan

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affirmation I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel
˚ ✰。˚
Affirmation Divine Spark ignites the spiritual fire within me for creativity and learning.
˚ ✰。˚
May I be abundant as never before, that I am now.
May I be healthy as never before, that I am now.
May I be loved and loving as never before, that I am now.

I Am loved and loving as never before, that I am now
I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.
I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.
(Matt Khan)

• ~

We are healthy as never before, that WE are now.
We are abundant as never before, that WE are now.
We are loved and loving as never before, that We are now

• ~

source & inspiration for affirmations video closer-to-the-divine-matt-kahn

textileRef:16875631976606ca39b871f:linkStartMarker:”* ~
related music in process:
★★★★★Love is All★★★★★”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4T37EaW4eU “Love Is All”. Turn it up, spread it around and lets make the world a better place one heart and one song at a time… [To celebrate the launch of the new Playing For Change website]

“What A Wonderful World featuring Grandpa Elliott with children’s choirs across the globe. In these hard times children and music bring us hope for a better future. Today we celebrate life and change the world one heart and one song at a time!!” “ ★★★★★What a Wonderful World★★★★★

• ~

all posts are in process(:

• ** * Spiritually, we are all perfect, whole, and complete.

5 min 20 secEmbracing Change with Love

• ** * from The Love Foundation

Always remember who you are a beautiful and outrageously creative being capable of manifesting a world filled with peace, joy and unconditional love. Now is the perfect moment to imagine a new potential and choose it for yourself and the world around you.

The Love Foundation is a 501© 3 nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Established in 2000, TLF has become the internationally recognized leading resource for understanding and applying unconditional love. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and experience of love within individuals and society as a whole, through our education, research and charitable programs. “The Home of Global Love Day each May 1st”

Harold W. Becker is Founder and President of TLF and is the author of various books including, Unconditional Love An Unlimited Way of Being

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~

Look up and give thanks for what you intend to receive, as if you have it already.
Change your attitude to one of expectation. When you expect to get what you’re working for, you get support in that. Affirm, “I intend to get what I need in a relaxed and joyful way.”

source Law of Attraction & God artcle article Law of Attraction in Action: Easing Your Way to Joy

threads which focus on our ability to tap into a Higher Place-that Spark of Divinity
sharing-a-powerful exercise

affirmations-for-each-day

I posted this a few months ago and I think it fits here as well.

Spiritual Growth

My journey
Ecclesiastical evolution
Imponderable amplification
Striving, ever increasing
Transmutation to be pure hearted
Procurable procedure
Ethical Self Love
Powerfully intoxicative potent power
Freely enabling ourselves
To both love and be loved
My journey

Perhaps or a metamorphosis or nothing at all.

It’s all good,I thought it was the citrus lady Peace Focus Smiles that i
posted that rhetorical question to,upon further review im thinking it is the
poetry man,other than that nothing thought provoking to say.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to professor what’s his name’s post:

hey, it ought to be interesting to watch the metamorphosis of (a) bug. (smiles) yup, Poetry Man it is(: Or should I say was… Poppy seems to have morphed from Poppy to (a) Bug…. and has grown back to Man (: Not putting down bugs or anything lol

4. What are your experiences with yourself & the beingness of I Am with regard to your affirmations? will return later in the day on question #4.

I Am is a powerful preface for affirming statements. Though have researched why the We Are-statements… also bring forth great things…. [to be continued]

earlier in the thread I shared some I Am affirmations by Matt Kahn… and then took those affirmations and utilized We Are…
˚ ✰。˚
May I be abundant as never before, that I am now.
May I be healthy as never before, that I am now.
May I be loved and loving as never before, that I am now.

I Am loved and loving as never before, that I am now
I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.
I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.
(Matt Khan)

• ~
We are healthy as never before, that WE are now. We are abundant as never before, that WE are now. We are loved and loving as never before, that We are now
[to be continued]
  • ~ and for those of you haven’t listened to the 1 hr & 20 minute video by Matt Kahn…entitled Seven Holy Words For a Deeper Connection With the Divine he explains as never before, that I am now which I feel ties in very well with this thread, [to be continued]

I believe we all have free will. We can choose to live with kind, loving intentions or mean, hateful intentions towards one another. I have seen both the good and bad in people. I believe that duel ability in all of us is called Spirit. It is bestowed on us by a higher order, It is our spiritual selves. We can go about our lives and infrequently or never tap into it or listen to and act for our greater good. I believe our Spiritual compass will guide us, (our life’s purpose) answer our questions, but we have to ask. It is a Spark in us all to utilize as we will.

In response to T.O.M.‘s/Bug’s post:

I love how you said
We can choose to live with kind, loving intentions or mean, hateful intentions towards one another.

We can go about our lives and infrequently or never tap into it or listen to and act for our greater good.

It is bestowed on us by a higher order, It is our spiritual selves.

I believe our Spiritual compass will guide us, (our life’s purpose) answer our questions, but we have to ask. It is a Spark in us all to utilize as we will.

In response to Bug’s/T.O.M.‘s post: and#3 / I so agree with all of your thoughts… so much so… you’ll notice our agreement(: I was editing something just moments ago on another thread … and reposted due to typos…. (I slightly edited again here…for clarity)
I come in contact with a lot of people in my day, like many people do in their work-lives… It is important at my job that I remember many things about people … even what they look like /( And remembering lots of details about their looks is harder to recall for me…then feeling the love…of their spirit….I probably shouldn’t put that out there because recall is important on all counts there(: ) Anyway…that’s what I experience the most… & I respond better… to hear them… & appreciate them…by acknowledging Their spirit… and its Good,we all have that spirit within us… no matter when people are cranky, confused or hurtful… it’s there…& truly ‘see’ that more often than not) …I see Love.

Spiritual Growth “:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/8217/happiness-mtg-nowmarch-9-11weallsparkle#post116893
wow…this is very powerful! Bug/T.O.M./Poppy Awesome Poem That’s a Journey!!! That was some morph(: and now back to your poetry… very powerful places indeed(:

• ~
    My journey
    Ecclesiastical evolution
    Imponderable amplification
    Striving, ever increasing
    Transmutation to be pure hearted
    Procurable procedure
    Ethical Self Love
    Powerfully intoxicative potent power
    Freely enabling ourselves
    To both love and be loved
    My journey

Feeling Good Today
Feeling good today, I am feeling good today.
God inside, is lighting up my way, and I can see that light
in your eyes too, and I am feeling good today!
God inside is dancing, dancing in every way, dancing
around this great big earth, and I am feeling good today!
Verse 3: God and me, me and God, are one, Sat Nam.

In response to Peace,Focus&Smiles’s post:

Thank you.

I really struggle with what I roughly call poetry. Most of the time I am embarrassed by letting others read what I write to myself. For me, it is more thinking out loud and trying to capture my thoughts. A free form of written self talk.

With your positive encouragement I am able to get past my internal editor who almost always says, REJECTION! to the thought of publishing.

Thank you!

In response to Poppy’s post:
Well believe it or not I sometimes struggle with positive encouragement on the site. I most definitely feel the appreciation I mention …!!! I still have recall when we went from sharing our genuine enthusiasm (all of the time) for so many wonderful things on the site… to a bit of a standstill when we were in owner-transition. I would be remiss not to mention when I’m appreciating. So I thank you!!! And I thank every member who takes the time to share from their heart… &/or contributes something helpful/inspirational(:

Each and every one of us are sisters and brothers regardless of race, creed or color. We are united, spiritual creatures living a human existence. Each day is a magnificent gift, an opportunity to share love and acts of kindness with my brothers and sisters. Whether it is something as simple as getting a grocery cart for someone whose hands are filled with groceries or greeting someone with a kind word sharing a smile, surprising someone by purchasing their coffee, soft drink or sandwich. They are all ways of saying, “I see you, I love you, you are special to me.” When we bring joy to others, we enrich our joy.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
thank you Nancee! wonderful contribution! So true!

This is such a beautiful thread!!

Thank you Poppy! And, thank you Peace, Focus and Smiles!!

I had to read parts of this a few times, and then I slowly began to recognize how I have allow much of my consciousness be dominated by the daily, all powerful TO DO LIST. And, by re-reading the beginning part of this thread, I was able to find my true self.

One more inauthenticity: Time vs. the TO DO list: I use the excuse of TIME to not spend more time and make my spiritual life more of a priority.

The truth is, is that I have great regard for conversations about our inner wealth, our divinity, our union. I embrace 100% that we are all here for LOVE. We are the creators of LOVE. Our influence on one another has powerful and lasting impressions. Like foot prints not in sand, but on hearts.

I am inspired by your choice of words, and your words provide powerful tapestry in the bounty of my mind, which is much like a joy rider, waiting with unbridled freedom, and ride bare back in the picture that your poetry conjures…

Poppy, your poetry is fantastic, and I have enjoyed the journey of your words. Part of the freshness or the appeal/allure is your vulnerability. In your vulnerability, is my vulnerability.

Back to this meetings’ topic:
We sparkle…
Yes, I agree that we all sparkle. Even when we are not in alignment with our higher good, we are still holders of the precious spark of pure consciousness, pure Love…

For me, I still need to “let go” of my mantra about time and begin to tap in to more thoughts about that spark and all that it illuminates.

Love you ALL. Love all of your thoughts. You are all amazing here on Bmindful. I am grateful for the sharing and the authenticity… It allows me the courage to be as amazing as you ALL are. Big LOVE to you ALL!!!

Poppy, YOU ROCK!! Thank you for being the one who keeps our Happiness meetings going!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:

Thank you Kathi! As I re-read this thread this morning, I have to agree with you. I know it may sound conceited, but this is a beautiful thread, We Sparkle! “Even when we are not in alignment with our higher good…” We have the ability to make a “U Turn” and wave our Sparkler and light up our path and the world. We are always just a loving thought away.

I know that my Higher Purpose is being fulfilled…

I trust completely that all of the right people and the right situations are working out for All pf our highest good!

The more I trust, the more I embrace my freedom!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi’s post:

Love these beliefs/love these affirmations/concur with them completely! Thank you Kathi for contributions!!

Happiness Meetings began in a thread to create more variety, introspection, and connection …on the site… It has touched all of my senses in a very spiritually elevating way. I rarely finish writing out my answers to our questions… or locating all I’d like to add by way of other resources… though the answers continue to come to me long after the meeting has ‘passed’. Kathi thank you for suggesting that these meetings go from monthly to weekly. And I too thank Poppy again for making sure you’re present (truly present) (: for all that goes into each one.(: Sometimes I wish others would stop by more….not to create a better thread..(: Though its an experience that truly is wonderful… We focus on things that shake us up…like a beautiful kaleidoscope(: At least I feel so(:

you don’t sound conceited! You’re just sparkling(: We All Sparkle.. and We Are All an awesome gift An awesome Spark … and what we have available for ourselves and what we have available for others has the potential to be infinitely more than we can do alone. It is a gift that keeps on giving. Thank you everyone! And thank you Creator of the Universe and allowing us to be awesome when we allow… and even when we have sometimes stood in our own way(:

This day is another chance to love. I embrace this concept gratefully.

• ~ღ

“… and what we have available for ourselves and what we have available for others has the potential to be infinitely more than we can do alone. “

Infinitely…Thanks for the reminder, I tend to forget two things, this is an open forum and others can benefit from our thoughts, and our Spark is infinitely deep. Our spiritual Soul/Spirit is/has more potential for ourselves and others than we can fathom.

I too appreciate the depth, concern and connection that is shared by our readers and contributors alike. Happiness Meetings are … Happy!

Self Doubt

Anticipation newness.
Self doubt.
Rejection overwhelm.
I can’t!

Oh! but yes, you can
Self assurance
In face of doubt.
Forward movement
Dauntlessness.

Trustworthy in others
Reliance
Faith
Certitude

Confidence!

Kathi thank you for adding the suggestion of making meetings weekly rather than just monthly. More topics for more members to stop by and now & in the future!!

I was reading your post, and wanted to say I appreciated your earlier post when you even questioned if something seemed conceited. Not all thoughts and feelings are in perfect-mode and that to me is a type of spiritual- encouragement too.

Your vulnerability and honest expression is wonderful… I hope that about you never changes!!! It is what catapulted my thoughts …in combination with reminders in life… I don’t always feel perfect…wonderful…Though I get there by checking in with myself & that Greater Place. And change isn’t magic… though its magical to allow and be… and experience the now… and the new now(:

What I meant when I said… We All Sparkle.. and We Are All an awesome gift An awesome Spark … and what we have available for ourselves and what we have available for others has the potential to be infinitely more than we can do alone. We Sparkle even during our imperfect moments….

I am home from a long day of work…and not sure I’m clear to anyone but me…(: Though I write anyway… I grow from getting things out the best I can….sharing and being shared with.

I like how you do that with your poetry and your sharing… I find them uplifting how you ease yourself into places that work better better for you. That expansion/those feelings can be felt… I would like to get into a bit of your poetry-style. It would be exposing… though I think I’d like to try benefiting from it too someday.

Thank you Poppy!

• ~

I love the flow in this thread!

I am also grateful how supportive and contributory these weekly Happiness meetings are to me… It is very refreshing and it supports all that I am truly committed to experiencing.

Thank you for all of the beautiful comments!

Soul Music

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to professor what’s his name’s post:
Very nice video, with nice affirmations for inner child!

Thank you!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content