login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Kindness quotes [ Page 1 of 3 ]

31f6a6f74fbf22a539b5f6e07596c4ea.jpg00ba042339df2f067dcee062cc3f2c87--kid-quotes-clever-quotes.jpg2ef7e173e3ff9f06bbcf88b6fdb56ff5.jpg
97a5f84cf4e1fb6a3de3c646ae9168d7--design-shop-lettering.jpgabby+hyslop+kindness

”The art of happiness is to serve all.

To be truly happy, we must think not only of how we can help ourselves,

but how we can help others.”

105204a68554164105b13a6db9a98dc1.jpg

448faaf5c4c20db39fd2cb4c14343a4d--teaching-supplies-four-agreements-quotes.jpgbf4a143150bb12fa153e70b9c7134711--kindness-matters-quotes-on-kindness.jpg

CArGpV6UIAA50il.jpgcb675a1fd0f468125fce123d7e9d3573.jpg
dogood.jpgImage result for alan cohen quote pics allowing
Related image
129336620bcf7a887f7e40b310aeb68c.png

thethreethingswecravemostinlife.jpg

8d3a22d67009f031972ab8cdadbab58d--organizational-leadership-balloon-quotes.jpg

Never pass up an opportunity to speak a kind word of appreciation.  There are six billion people on the planet, and 5.9 billion of them go to bed every night starving for one honest word of appreciation.

Matthew Kelly

daf997e8312bf40007aee73fa8b91d58--quotes-of-life-sayings-and-quotes.jpg

Mother-Teresa-Quote-Spread-Love.jpg

being_heard.png

589d1ae6ab1b3ac0d505ea79c57fc2f7.jpg82eee98c84d048723a1d6e163d16b06a--gentleness-quotes-manners-quotes.jpgtumblr_nh0m7vE1jt1u1xim3o1_1280-300x300.jpg

f47432290711dc1f9865191e5557166f.jpg

986dfacbc9adf013016ef924188a2e5b.jpg

0546eaed871ecff76a0843f8d100ea20.jpg

7ecfb5af6fee0a71a505826f21d5c3a5.jpg

related threads in process

RAK

Kindness Videos

Allow The Boomerang

I Am living a Divine plan

“Love is misunderstood to be an emotion;
actually, it is a state of awareness, a way of
being in the world, a way of seeing oneself and others.”
— Dr. David Hawkins: Psychiatrist, physician, spiritual teacher, lecturer

you-can-give-joyfully-only-when-you-have-found-something-so-valuable-within-yourself-that-quote-1.jpg

Messages of balance, self-love, self-care & demonstratively caring & loving others
[1 of 3] “When you open your eyes, your heart opens. When you truly see and receive what is around and within you, you cannot help but love yourself and the world.” Oriah Mountain Dreamer

I have always liked messages which address in logical…cut to the chase ways…the need to lovingly take care of ourselves. I love the following metaphor which simply defines this urgent & important priority to ourselves & all others on the planet. In a world where love is the answer…and kindness is the way…and the value of maintaining/nurturing relationships is vital… the priority to self is simply tops(: Joyful-Self-CareFocus˚

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6g9Y-xqqOt2QFcSlKW3mrmgP6m5wg0FDhkScVN7zMjBS0UbTHVw

[2 of 3 ] A good metaphor to help you understand your own personal value comes from aviation. If you have ever flown on a commercial airliner, you have heard the safety talks at the beginning of the flight. One talk concerns the oxygen masks, which will drop down from the overhead compartment in the event of a sudden decompression at altitude. In that talk, you are warned to put on your own mask before trying to assist someone else.

Do you know why? Well, at high altitudes there is very little oxygen in the air, and the brain can survive for only a few seconds without supplemental oxygen. So, in the time it takes to help someone else who is confused and struggling, you could both pass out and die. But if you put on your own mask immediately, you will have the oxygen you need to survive and think clearly, so you can be of real help to others.

The point here is that unless you take care of yourself first, you cannot be of any help to others. written by Raymond Lloyd Richmond,Ph.D.

• ____________________
    I am going to add one more. It is an “exercise” that has been useful to me. It may sound contradictory to the aviation metaphor …though for me it is a balancing ticket especially in a significant-other relationship…but also with anyone you value. It’s a finding common ground where the relationship is served more completely. I say this because once a person gets on a roll of self-care and enjoys its benefits….it is very important to leave heart/mind space for other meaningful connections…besides oneself(:

[3 of 3] “Practice altruism, putting the needs of the other person above your own whenever possible. Then see if there isn’t some common ground, where your true needs can also be met. You may be surprised at the overlap, especially if you are patient and strive for balance” Twelve Exercises for Mindful Relationships Adapted from Everyday Blessings[will add link soon] By Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn /Siri Adi Kaur Khalsa Miami Beach, Florida

• __________

while I have repeated above self-care metaphor on other threads…this was meant to be highlighted on this thread…in terms of overall wellness… and kindness toward others

• __________

In response to Joyful-Self-CareFocus’s post:

These quotes are a treasure map with the big X on it showing you the way to riches beyond your wildest dreams. Kindness and love without condition, what a life changing concept! Easy to say, but not always easy to enact especially if your values contradict others. That leads to an uneasy, uncomfortable feeling. The thread above is exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thank you Thank Thank You Poppy … It is nice to hear when something that inspires us inspires others(: Will be back to respond to your thoughts : Kindness and love without condition, what a life changing concept!

reposted a video today…that has so much in it…in terms of things to ponder regarding unconditional love…01e7b01ebb9ca500c694929aa53a4323.jpg
…will post to the thread this video would make a great discussion thread….(:

“Deeds of kindness are equal in weight to all the commandments.”
TALMUD

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.” MOTHER TERESA

“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” SCOTT ADAMS

“What this world needs is a new kind of army — the army of the kind.” ~Cleveland Amory

“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” Lao Tzu

“Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” ~Seneca

“Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns.” ~Author Unknown

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” ~Leo Buscaglia

“Beginning today, treat everyone you meet
as if they were going to be dead by midnight.
Extend to them all the care,
kindness and understanding you can muster,
and do with no thought of any reward.
Your life will never be the same again.”
- Og Mandino

“Kindness: one of the greatest gifts you can bestow upon another. If someone is in need, lend them a helping hand. Do not wait for a thank you. True kindness lies within the act of giving without the expectation of something in return.”
Author Unknown

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” ~Leo Buscaglia

“Constant kindness can accomplish much.
As the sun makes ice melt,
kindness causes misunderstanding,
mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.”
- Albert Schweitzer

Thanks Jacob :)

“The brightest stars are those who
shine for the benefit of others.”
- Anonymous

“Today, I choose the higher road the path of charity, acceptance, love, selflessness, kindness.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame that heals our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other.”

Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

“Whatever our hands touch -
We leave fingerprints!
On walls, on furniture
On doorknobs, dishes, books.
There’s no escape.
As we touch we leave our identity.

Wherever I go today
Help me leave heartprints!
Heartprints of compassion
Of understanding and love.

Heartprints of kindness
And genuine concern.
May my heart touch a lonely neighbor
Or a runaway daughter
Or an anxious mother
Or perhaps an aged grandfather.

Send me out today
To leave heartprints.
And if someone should say,
“I felt your touch,”
May they also sense the love
that is deep within my heart.”

Author Unknown

“Kindness is an example of how our bonds with those around us represent our encounter with God.”

Estella Eliot

• Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. — The Dalai Lama
  • Every Day is an opportunity for all who value spirituality in their lives to connect and unite in our wish for a more peaceful, just and sustainable world based on values grounded in our deeper spiritual connection to each other and the world around us. – Robert Alan Silverstein

★Allow the Boomerang ˚ “ [kindness video]

• ~

• The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. –-John E Southard
  • “Don’t live to be unhappy, live to be happy. If you live to be happy you’ll find the things that make you happy. And as you do that you find that sharing with others makes you much happier than taking from them.” Swami Kriyananda
  • ~
    And that is how change happens.
    One gesture.
    One person.
    One moment at a time.”
    — Libba Bray

“The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud —- the obstacles of life and its suffering. … The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life. … Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one. ”

Goldie Hawn

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
wonderful quote Nancee!

this thread has really turned into a beautiful one… Thanks for all you share!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Everything is beautiful when we drape the world around us with colors of kindness and helpfulness, love and a helping hand.”

Hermann J Steinherr
http://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/author/Hermann_J_Steinherr/

• Giving connects two people, the giver and the receiver, and this connection gives birth to a new sense of belonging. — Deepak Chopra

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The love, kindnesses, and value we have given authentically to others will be our remaining treasures at the end of life.” Steve Brunkhorst

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Our opportunity is to visualize a kinder world.
To sing glad songs of tomorrow -
imagining a world of love -
of the whole world filled with love.
To offer our hand… often.
To breathe deeply and honor ourselves.
To pause and contemplate… just because.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“As perfume is to the flower, so is kindness to speech.”
Katherine Francke

“The ideas that have lighted my way have been kindness, beauty and truth.”
Albert Einstein

“If I choose to bless another person,
I will always end up feeling more blessed.” Marianne Williamson

“Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.”
Theodore Roosevelt

“Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” Robert Green Ingersoll

“It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.” Kahil Gibran

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.” Mother Teresa

“I expect to pass through this world but once.
Any good therefore that I can do,
or any kindness that I can show to my fellow-creature,
let me do it now.
Let me not defer or neglect it,
for I shall not pass this way again.”
William Penn

“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.”
― Kahlil Gibran

“Kindness: what a strange word to find on anybody’s lips these days. It is like a style in clothes which is no longer worn, or like a musty language no longer spoken . . . Nevertheless, it has a way of returning every now and then to earth . . . and there is kindness again, nestling stubbornly in people’s hearts, lifting a small peaceful voice, ready for the millennium.”
Robert Nathan

Our uniqueness, our individuality, and our life experience molds us into fascinating beings. I hope we can embrace that. I pray we may all challenge ourselves to delve into the deepest resources of our hearts to cultivate an atmosphere of understanding, acceptance, tolerance, and compassion. We are all in this life together. Linda Thompson

Beautiful :)

“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”
Lao Tzu

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
― Mother Teresa

“The trick to being happy isn’t to live in the know, it’s to live in the mystery.”

“Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through, The joy that you give to others Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart’s possessions Returns to you glad.”
John Greanleaf Whittier

“Kindness gives birth to kindness.” Sophocles

“Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” Robert Green Ingersoll

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” Washington Irving

“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” Roy T. Bennett

“For it is in giving that we receive.” Francis of Assisi

“The kinder and more intelligent a person is, the more kindness he can find in other people. Kindness enriches our life; with kindness mysterious things become clear, difficult things become easy and dull things become cheerful.”
Leo Tolstoy

“Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.” Theodore Roosevelt

“Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” – Dalai Lama

Just Beautiful!!

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.”
Washington Irving

“Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help.
Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind.
Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.” William Arthur Ward

“We need more than just the Law of Attraction. We need to connect with its more successful twin, the Law of Generosity. And further entwine ourselves with their parent; the Law of Love.”
Steve Maraboli

“We need more than just the Law of Attraction. We need to connect with its more successful twin, the Law of Generosity. And further entwine ourselves with their parent; the Law of Love.”
Steve Maraboli

Poignant and wonderfully true, there is a distinct correlation enabling one to come full circle in love.

“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.” Kahlil Gibran

“It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots, Kind words are the blossoms, Kind deeds are the fruits.” ~19th century rhyme used in primary schools

“To become acquainted with kindness one must be prepared to learn new things and feel new feelings. Kindness is more than a philosophy of the mind. It is a philosophy of the spirit.” Robert J. Furey

“The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person’s life”. William Wordsworth

“Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.” James M. Barrie

“When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel.” Harold Kushner

“Great persons are able to do great kindnesses.” Miguel de Cervantes

“Kindness gives birth to kindness.” Sophocles

“He who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.” St. Basil

“Goodness is uneventful. It does not flash, it glows.” David Grayson

“To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.” Confucius

(:

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

How best to “serve the highest good”
is in accordance with the prevailing level of consciousness of the observer.
There is no single answer for everyone.”
David R Hawkins

So eloquently stated :)

“Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort.”
Humphry Davy

“A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” -Amelia Earhart

“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else’s life forever.” ~Margaret Cho

“When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – the Dalai Lama

“I drop kindness pebbles in still water everyday, and I watch the effect they have on other people’s lives. My favorite kindness pebbles are compliments. Drop a compliment and watch the ripple affect that it has in your life.” JohnA Passaro

“We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.”
― Amit Ray

“The holiday season promotes
a heightened sense of community.
It draws our chins up and
helps us look above and over
the limiting fence of our own events,
activities and preoccupations.
The opportunity for a heroic gesture
can tap you quietly on the shoulder
in the midst of a holiday bustle.
If you are attentive,
you will notice the gentle touch
and will be able to respond. Remember…
There are no small acts of kindness.
Every compassionate act makes large the world.”
- Mary Anne Radmacher

“A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.” The Buddha

“Plant trees for your great-grandchildren -
for future generations.
Create the legacy of a better world.
Leave this world a better place than you found it.
Literally planting trees for
your great-grandchildren is a wonderful idea,
but far more important…
use this symbolism – this imagery -
to represent the kind of legacy
you want to leave to future generations.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.” Kahil Gibran

“Nothing can make our lives, or the lives of other people, more beautiful than perpetual kindness.” Tolstoy

“You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.”
Publilius Syrus

“Kindness is the light that dissolves
all walls between souls, families, and nations.”
Paramahansa Yogananda

“When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.”
TENZIN GYATSO, 14TH

“Never let anything get to you. Let your own kindness be like an umbrella to everyone’s rain. Keeping you dry and happy.” Emaka Abbott

“As I get older, I realize that the thing I value the most is good-heartedness.”
Alice Walker

“The soul that perpetually overflows with kindness and sympathy will always be cheerful.”
-Parke Godwin

“The most genuine acts of kindness are done without fanfare and when no one is looking.” Jason Pollock

“As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” Mary Anne Radmacher

“Make your life be a great one, one of positivity, unlimited dreams, and, never forget, be kind, you can’t always rewind.” Jason Hall

“Kind hearts are the gardens, Kind thoughts are the roots,
Kind words are the flowers, Kind deeds are the fruits,
Take care of your garden And keep out the weeds,
Fill it with sunshine Kind words and kind deeds” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” Scott Adams

“Gentleness towards self and others makes life a little lighter.”
― Deborah Day, BE HAPPY NOW!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5f/fb/aa/5ffbaa3ef8af1e69e85a0b68c0475aca.jpg

AWESOME!!! :)

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

quote-each-small-act-of-kindness-reverberates-across-great-distances-and-spans-of-time-affecting-lives-dean-koontz-346091.jpg

cb67687c6a3515b9fbffc6a6b107bcc4.jpg

89ada60f2d4019bcf91f9b3558f8ca0d.jpg

DChitwood_NoActOfKindness.png

Every advance that we make in our awareness benefits unseen multitudes and strengthens the

next step for others to follow.Every act of kindness is noticed by the universe

and is preserved forever.

David R Hawkins

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

you-have-the-right-to-forgive-yourself.jpg

charlesdickens1.jpg

Image result for kindness quotes
Related image
Image result for kindness quotes

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

e1bf390ce8043821445e2df325212afa.jpg

is?x_sFyKQtly1m3yvVMKcRVYWW-p_jse2F0_D8kehpMVg&height=203

2d0249d8137a6042eeb1d6ac66015120.jpg

laughing Wonderfully True!!!

:

100 Days of Kindness: Random Acts of Kindness Ideas 41-60 | Confucius quotes:

Be the good:

I love being kind!!!:

when words are both true and kind they can change the world -- Buddha:

Kindness printable with a FUN idea on how to promote kindness in your family.:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

GOK-SliderMain-Pebble-980x360.png

c4dbbebc4b9c53432e9b15ffa253d7b9.jpg

f91eeb32de4c12df0d18eb118b2777a6.jpg

By the same token there's many like me who are basically very kind the difference is

this group of people wound themselves when they dare to express polyanna stuff.

I know of what I speak.Ya it's superstition,but ask yourself what these people experienced

to aquire that superstioustion.

In other words what works well for some doesn't for others,yet both can respect each other.

129336620bcf7a887f7e40b310aeb68c.png

Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution. ~Kahlil Gibran
283744782ffeb4ebca74d04b5f5faf61--what-makes-you-beautiful-youre-beautiful.jpg

Too often we underestimate the power of touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
cfc9bb5edd604d69ab28441c324f5e34-724x1024.jpg

Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone’s soul heal. Walk out of our house like a shepherd. ~Rumi

So true to be a joy to others!

30d90a36a27fc2a2f2e26190f9f62f74.png48639a4f05cf6f22daa20f820a77df92.jpg

“In all tests of character, when two viewpoints are pitted against one another, in the final analysis the thing that will strike you the most, is not who was right or wrong, strong or weak, wise or foolish.... but who would go to the greatest lengths in considering the other's perspective. ”

Mike Dooley

every-act-of-love-and-kindness.jpg

CsUlKgrUkAEFxCZ.jpg39d9362b3fbd725af685e58f1d30372b.jpg

You are a living embodiment of the kindness, love, and appreciation you dare to offer.  The more you share it with others, the brighter you shine."Matt Kahn 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

When someone treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you but a lot about them. Kill them with kindness :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

This is very true. 
‘We’ don’t know other people’s awareness of themselves … sometimes even our own self awareness needs a wake up call..and the most logical thing to do is know we don’t know many things … and often

just love with our heart and not our minds.
I once gave a beautiful gift to someone I love that basically said…

I Love you with

my heart and 

admire you

with my mind.

——
When we turn our thinker off ,

we can

be more love 💕 

9a283779c3561086e63ff53350c9d7ba.jpg

Mantra_PemaChodron_0.jpg?itok=cBqFLBHjUse-your-voice-for-kindness-Use-your-voice-for-kindness-your-ears-for-compassion-your-hands-for-charity-your-mind-for-truth-and-your-heart-for-love.jpgSee the source image

Love-and-kindness-are-never-wasted.-They-always-make-a-difference.-They-bless-the-one-who-receives-them-and-they-bless-you-the-giver.-Barbara-de-Angelis.jpg

But empathy and compassion are not restricted to cases of suffering. We can empathize with anyone, regardless of their state. This goes a step beyond opening to our shared sameness. Here we open to what it is to be that person, to the experience that person has of him- or herself. We enter the unique beingness of the other and stand in their shoes. This brings us to a truer understanding of and compassion for that individual. It brings us another step deeper into love.source-Joseph Naft

• The hallmark of inhabiting our emotions is equanimity: we are fully here and at peace with ourselves and our world.
  • And that equanimity allows the other deep emotions to flow through as appropriate and necessary to our immediate situation.
  • Within the heart of peace, joy, love, and compassion find room to arise.
  • Not all the deep emotions are pleasant, but they are all uplifting, connecting us with the sacred.
  • Grief is one example of such an emotion.
  • TO READ MORE OF PASSAGE
  • LINK
  • ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND ABOUT-

Inner Frontier

LINK

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content