login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★--Change (Happiness mtg)

created Feb.17&18 : Change★
(thread always open/always being created)

unique thread-open your heart, and edit your responses to reflection questions as often as you so desire

• ~
    I never want to become old and stagnant. I usually embrace change. I always have. When I was young, I wanted to be big like my brothers. I couldn’t wait to grow up. As a young man, I never shied away from learning new things and I devoted my life to teaching and learning. Now that I am mature, (older) I appreciate seeing the world from a different lens. There is beauty all around. Most of my life I have been too busy to notice, but now I awake each morning with a clearer vision and appreciation of all the wonderful life and things around me. I am able to see things that have always been there but in a new light. I have changed my thinking as well. I now have the desire to explore, probe, appreciate, and accept that all things are constantly in motion and changing. For me, my challenge is to find and appreciate the beauty and mystery of my world.

I do see things differently now-a-days. I used to see birds fly. Now I see birds dance through the air, or in arial dog fights. I once saw stars at night, now I see billions of new worlds undiscovered twinkling like a mirror in my eye.

Quoting Heraclitus, the pre-Socractic Greek philosopher, who said that “Change is the only constant in life”, seems to ring true for me. Only if we stop and look, feel, and listen to our spiritual selves, and act accordingly do we have it all! It is the connectedness of ourselves to each other, the empathy we have for others, and the volcanic spewing of heart felt love we fill the universe with, that makes all the difference in our lives. As we journey through life we cannot help but change by all we encounter, and I believe it is all good!

• ~

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”― Mahatma Gandhi

Questions and thoughts to ponder:
1. When you hear the word change, what do you feel? What do you think?

2. As many of us have come to trust -> appreciating where we are opens the door to more… With that in mind… do ideas, thoughts, feelings about change… point you in the direction of creating a new foundation for moving forward or are you content with where you are ‘currently positioned’? [meaning do you value your current foundation for enjoying and growing from the point you stand?]

3. Can you think of a time when you were just plodding along? No real challenges in your life? Didn’t you feel you needed a change?

4. Do you know someone who hates change? Why do you think that is?

5. Consider telling of a reluctant change that turned out to be the best thing.

• ~

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

A F F I R M A T I O N S

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am in faith with God, we speak as one and can work miracles
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI enjoy the opportunity to create my life in a new way!
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI choose joyful-freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
  • ~
  • ** The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. Carl Rogers

• ~

* ** * 5 min 20 sec videoEmbracing Change with Love

pdf/goals 3-2-1 will rock your life pdf
quote Nature’s intelligence functions with effortless ease, with carefreeness, harmony, and love. And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease…. Deepak Chopra

• ~

• ~

I Am living a Divine plan

A F F I R M A T I V E PRAYER
quote Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not arrived, and I lie in an eternal present filled with an everlasting good. There is nothing unhappy or morbid in my consciousness. I have no fear of yesterday nor do I anticipate tomorrow with anything other than enthusiastic expectation. Everything good in my experience shall create my future. I have no fear in looking backward or forward, but realize the eternal day in which I now live. Today is big with hope fulfilled, with love and life well-lived. Tomorrow will provide its own blessings. Ernest Holmes

I accept new, fulfilling experiences each day as I turn to infinite Intelligence for guidance. I know that in order for things to be different, something must change. I accept change easily and flow with it as I welcome expanded good into my life. I am grateful. Science of Mind

In response to Poppy’s post:
I love in your opening… I am able to see things that have always been there but in a new light. I have changed my thinking as well. I now have the desire to explore, probe, appreciate, and accept that all things are constantly in motion and changing. For me, my challenge is to find and appreciate the beauty and mystery of my world.

• ~
    2. As many of us have come to trust -> appreciating where we are opens the door to more… With that in mind… do ideas, thoughts, feelings about change… point you in the direction of creating a new foundation for moving forward or are you content with where you are ‘currently positioned’? [meaning do you value your current foundation for enjoying and growing from the point you stand?]

Currently I like the idea of changing what I can. Most of what I’ve always desired I have… I know how to be happy right where I am… and of course I would love ‘greater abundance’. Though, I’d be foolish not to see how rich experience is right now.

I enjoy feeling/being well…(that part that grows in acceptance and love for just being the authentic me) + taking care of my the whole package my Creator has given…mental, physical, spiritual, etc.

…& of course being joyous and sharing with the person closest to me…

and with others who enjoy connecting with what we humans have in common… this life… and the miraculous things that are always taking place. I feel appreciative and grateful often.

I’ve never understood boredom… I love I can change me…and change my world. I love that we all share that…and we are all constantly marching our own rhythm and we get to dance together when we allow.

I am on a path these days..where I simply desire to send blessings to all… and everything…. and anticipate a very special year… I have some ideas for plans…and I am enthused at the possibilities…of easing into some very desirable changes for my 2nd prime of life.

• ~

Off and on for the last 47 years, I have tried my best to recall a poem I wrote in High School. For the longest time I had a copy tucked safely away somewhere, but search as much as I possibly could, it has not been found. I vaguely remember but a single line that went something like this:

“I will become all that I am capable of being.”

I am sure I was searching and forming my identity when I wrote that poem, and now years later I realize my life has been a constant journey of change.

When I looked in the mirror this morning, I didn’t look as if I’d changed any from yesterday. Of course I had changed. Often change is almost imperceptible, but when you think of it over the course of years, it can be shocking. My talents and skills have grown, I’ve grown professionally, socially, psychologically, and spiritually. (My weight too, but that’s a different story) so I think I have been changing all along trying to become all that I was meant to be.

Somewhere on the road to where I am today, I learned to think about my thoughts. This one little change has really helped me. I can evaluate my thoughts as either helpful or hurtful. They can bring me joy and happiness or pain and misery. Therefore by extension, I am responsible for my thoughts. This makes it very easy for me to choose how I want to feel and act. So again, I think change is a beautiful thing.

You do not live each day to discover what it holds for you, but to create it.You are creating your reality every minute. Neale Donald Walsch

• ~
    3. Can you think of a time when you were just plodding along? No real challenges in your life? Didn’t you feel you needed a change? will return to focus on Question 3(:

(1 time… can think of some) … though… one time which was due to having worked very hard for a long time—- and decided to become more of an observer… (even though I wasn’t totally lax)… Things started cropping up.. began needing more focused action…. I began to notice where I wanted to put my energy… and I was ready.

In response to Joyful-Self-CareFocus’s post:
I read and re-read your post yesterday and this morning I read them on a deeper level, taking my time to follow each link, and video. What I have discovered is that yesterday I was unconscious. This morning I read with my heart. This whole sequence is very insightful and powerful.

… I love I can change me…and change my world. I love that we all share that…and we are all constantly marching our own rhythm and we get to dance together when we allow.

We truly can leave footprints of love and kindness wherever we go!

quotes that inspire
These quotes are new to me,I viewed the first few and decided the rest of
the quotes would be interesting.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Lake Placid’s post:
Well then you got further than I did…though I know in advance -there will be something there to inspire me… We’re that kind of a community…and we seem to trigger good things(: Thanks for taking a moment to share here(:

In response to Poppy’s post: Wow Poppy! Thank you and so glad this Happiness thread was enjoyable and helpful to you too. The week is up…and before we know it we will be on next weeks topic. Good thing these threads NEVER (: expire… and we can come back anytime… I never seem to finish the thoughts that say ‘will return’ … oh well as it is joyfully said-we never get it done… and that’s what its all about(:

I look forward to change and the opportunity to balance and expand my mind, body and spirit!

• ~
    I’d like to come back here this week to answer #5
    Changing is a very important topic. /5. Consider telling of a reluctant change that turned out to be the best thing.

Thank you Poppy for this thread.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Fly me to the moon's post:

...and that something emerging is almost always positive. 

Fly away to your greatest good!

In response to Birdman's post

Thank you

In response to Blue moon's post:

good point

In response to Robert's post: In response to Robert's post

great quotes Robert! Thank you for bringing this thread forward(:

In response to Poppy's post:

I reread your intro, Poppy and this is really great. 
I hope to get back to this thread, since so much has changed … since this thread on change(:

When I used to write about change many things hadn’t changed quite so much

so working within an energy place that really mattered

was something I just knew how to do.

Change in life - requires a better feel for asking oneself what do  you want to experience?
What are your tools and how do you wish to incorporate them in the present moment?

Questions and thoughts to ponder:

Will return soon 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content