login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★LOVE! (Happiness Mtg)

This weeks topic is LOVE!
thread created Feb.10th-14th Topic-LOVE!
thread never closes. (doesn’t have to be Valentines Day to share love)

• -
      I once heard that before we can expect another person to love and respect us, we must first love and respect ourselves. I believe this to be true. One of my all time favorite affirmations is: “I radiate love and happiness.” For me this one simple affirmation sums up where I am and where I want to be. I’m not always there, but I work hard every day to show my love, concern, and gratitude to others. By my actions and doing so I create my happiness. I see this as a circle or continuous flow of both self love and love to others.

3046f75974979e1dd54fa98fdec4bd30--mercedes-the-latest.jpg?b=t

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

• ~~ ♥ ~~
    I desire to create ways to express my love in ways that when I look back… I will be pleased. Thank you Creator, and it is so. Amen(:
  • ~~ ♥ ~~

Dedicate yourself to Love Decide to let Love be your intention, your purpose, and your point. And then let Love inspire you, support you and guide you in every other dedication you make thereafter. Robert Holden

• ** The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself. -Unknown
  • ~~ ♥ ~~

music Gary Wright My Love is Alive

• ~~ ❤~~

• ~~ ❤~~
Loving yourself…does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion.-  by Margo Anand
• ~~ ❤~~
Abraham Quote ˚ Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we’ve ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe.
~~ ❤~~
affirmations And So It Is

~~ ❤~~
If we really love ourselves, everything in our life works. Louise L. Hay
~~ ❤~~

~~ ❤~~ long …though excerpt from book -though felt fitting(: Hope you agree(:
***I Will Greet This Day-Og Mandino*** [ ***~from The Greatest Salesman in the World~*** (1968)]
For this is the greatest secret of success in all ventures. Muscle can split a shield and even destroy life but only the unseen power of love can open the hearts of men and until I master this art I will remain no more than a peddler in the market place. I will make love my greatest weapon and none on whom I call can defend against its force.

• My reasoning they may counter; my speech they may distrust; my apparel they may disapprove; my face they may reject and even my bargains may cause them suspicion; yet my love will melt all hearts liken to the sun whose rays soften the coldest clay.

• I will greet this day with love in my heart.
      And how will I do this? Henceforth will I look on all things with love and I will be born again. I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars. I will welcome happiness for it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul. I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge. I will greet this day with love in my heart.

• And how will I speak? I will laud mine enemies and they will become friends; I will encourage my friends and they will become brothers. Always will I dig for reasons to plaud; never will I scratch for excuses to gossip. When I am tempted to criticize I will bite on my tongue; when I am moved to praise I will shout from the roofs.
      Is it not so that birds, the wind, the sea and all nature speaks with the music of praise for their creator? Cannot I speak with the same music to his children? Henceforth will I remember this secret and it will change my life.

And how will I act? I will love all manners of men for each has qualities to be admired even though they be hidden. With love I will tear down the wall of suspicion and hate which they have built around their hearts and in its place will I build bridges so that my love may enter their souls.

• I will love the ambitions for they can inspire me; I will love the failures for they can teach me. I will love the kings for they are but human; I will love the meek for they are divine. I will love the rich for they are yet lonely; I will love the poor for they are so many. I will love the young for the faith they hold; I will love the old for the wisdom they share. I will love the beautiful for their eyes of sadness; I will love the ugly for their souls of peace.

But how will I react to the actions of others? With love. For just as love is my weapon to open the hearts of men, love is also my shield to repulse the arrows of hate and the spears of anger. Adversity and discouragement will beat against my new shield and become as the softest of rains. My shield will protect me in the market place and sustain me when I am alone. It will uplift me in moments of despair yet it will calm me in time of exultation. It will become stronger and more protective with use until one day I will cast it aside and walk unencumbered among all manners of men and, when I do, my name will be raised high on the pyramid of life.

And how will I confront each whom I meet? In only one way. In silence and to myself I will address him and say I Love You. Though spoken in silence these words will shine in my eyes, unwrinkle my brow, bring a smile to my lips and echo in my voice; and his heart will be opened. And who is there who will say nay to my goods when his heart feels my love? I will greet this day with love in my heart.
      And most of all I will love myself. For when I do I will zealously inspect all things which enter my body, my mind, my soul and my heart. Never will I overindulge the requests of my flesh, rather I will cherish my body with cleanliness and moderation. Never will I allow my mind to be attracted to evil and despair, rather I will uplift it with the knowledge and wisdom of the ages. Never will I allow my soul to become complacent and satisfied, rather I will feed it with meditation and prayer. Never will I allow my heart to become small and bitter, rather I will share it and it will grow and warm the earth.

Henceforth will I love all mankind. From this moment all hate is let from my veins for I have not time to hate, only time to love. From this moment I take the first step required to become a man among men. With love I will increase my sales a hundred fold and become a great salesman. If I have no other qualities I can succeed with love alone. Without it I will fail though I possess all the knowledge and skills of the world.
      ~~ ❤~~

6a0120a4cd181a970b0147e26b13f3970b-320wi.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Regrets of an old man!

I posted this a couple of months ago and I think it still captures my thoughts and feelings about love. There are so many people I truly love and respect and I have lost track of them, or they have passed and I have not really told them how much I loved and respected them. As Valentines Day approaches, but as importantly, throughout the year, let the people you love know it, not only by your actions, but by your voice. Make it abundantly clear that you love them.

I Love You

A soft cool breeze
Blankets me from the
Mid-day sun

A shady Old tree
Props me up
As I sit and ponder

A lifetime of thoughts
Flood my mind

People, places, events
Bubble to the top
and gently glide
Down into my
Brain’s boiling pot

So much in a lifetime
Evaporates into air

But solid, friendships endure the pressure
Of life and time

They reside in the
Forefront of your
Most caring thoughts

Crossing energy
to and from each
Eternal respect
At every turn

Most time we spend
Not quite uttering
Heart felt words

We hem and haw
And dance around

But never say,

I love you!

a little early…though love is always on time.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Poppy’s post: Your incredible personal/heart felt poetry is perfect! Thanks for sharing the value of saying I love you!

♥The best relationship is the one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. Unknown

Yes Valentines Day is coming…It’s a perfect time to brainstorm for this moment how to say you love another…even ways to express more love to ourselves.
Because as you so aptly mentioned in the intro… unless we are respecting ourselves… its pretty difficult to give that kind of attention and love to others. JoyfulDailyFocus
will return….
In regard the the links below… they can somehow be created for anyone we love… (:

10-little-ways-to-say-i-love-you-without-saying-it-

• ~~ ♥ ~~
    The following are some examples of things on this thread that can be for any committed relationship…great idea for your mate
  • ** [▬✰▬] 52 Things I Love About You
  • ** [▬✰▬] 52 cards-pic

Another Love poem

• Palpatations**

My heart is pinging in my chest.
Oh who is it beating for?
I have no lover near.
My mind cannot identify who they might be…
But still it thumps against my chest.

Faster it pounds as if I yearn…
But who?
There is no one around.

I am alone in this heart confounded place.
Now It starts to race,
Pearls of sweat begin to form.
Will my body do me harm?

Oh where, oh where is this coming from?
A lover does not exist for me.
How could this be?
I frantically search my house,
I am alone.

Calming now, just a bit…
In the mirror I look,
Deep into mine own eyes,
I stare and stare.

An easy going peacefulness
Ebbs over my gaze.
Realization begins to prick my brain.
I joyfully acknowledge
I know my secret lover well.

When I think of this topic, and the direction it is going -that poem is really great/perfect.

It reminds me how I feel when I listen to this song:
♥♫song♥✿♥ Life is Good

and these lyrics pop out at me

Cause I know you know because once you know you’ll always know
It’s your own, your own, your own love that gets you where you want to go

I think Love is the single most important emotion I will ever feel. I believe It is my natural state, to love and be loved. When I tune into my ability to feel positively toward others, then this intimate connection allows others to gravitate toward me. I start to change my world by being open with others and connecting in ways I once thought impossible. By opening my heart, love flows both from and to me.

Coming Home

Bright eyes
Illuminating out
Strength engulfing

Penetrating my heart
A warming glow
Lighting my way

I shuffle down
A rocky path
Fearlessly

Your courage
Coursing through
My veins

Obstacles abound
Leaping forward
I travel quickly

To await your
Loving arms

You are the
Love of my life!

You know how we have discovered about a hundred years ago to harness
electricity,to enhance the quality of life.
If we could harness goodwill and love someday,that would also enhance
and advance the quality of life.
That’s a variation of a quote I read.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Poppy’s post:

Thank you Poppy for the beautiful thread!

I believe we are here to experience and to create love.

Beautiful thread Poppy!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to JoyfulDailyFocus’s post:
Gary wright or Peter Frampton,I like that tune,from the 70’s.
I had not heard it since then,those were my teenage years,music was very
instrumental and a way to access the vortex on occassion.Because I was
completely under the mercy of a higher power.
I had no direction,and wasn’t acquainted with my conscious self at all.
Don’t say it i will say it for ya.
“Actually not much has changed,now that i think about it”(:
Obviously i survived and gathered some wisdom here and there.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

39443?w=49&h=49&t=1

thread is always open past the date you see in the title.

Join in anytime…that is the beauty of the ‘Happiness Threads Meetings’ (:
You can never be late …it’s here when you are(:

Any questions about these weekly threads… fire away…

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

happy valentines to everyone
love ,peace and hugs
flowergirl

Long ago in a different life I struggled to know who I was. My dreams were shattered and I was lost in a self made dense fog. Existing barely on sorrowful deep breaths alone in a dark corner in a lightless room, gripping, scratching on the walls, trying to stand erect once more. That is when a flicker of light entered my life, that light was you.

My Valentine

Broken spirit in life
Self blinded by darkness
Unwilling to see
Tomorrows bright future

A flicker of light
Entered my life
That was you!

Hesitantly eyes opened
To possibilities
Hitherto unforeseen

Your dancing light
Filling my heart
Rejuvenating my spirit
Stitching my broken heart

Cautiously exploring
Risking shallow love
Heart stronger beating
Longing connections
Taking root

Strongly developing friendship
Approaching soul-mate
Overcoming fear
Opening, widening still
My bleeding heart

Hopelessly falling
Into a bottomless pit
Of love for you.

Longing closeness
Your warm embrace
Spirit Blanketing me

Beginning travelers
Together again
Traveling with baggage attached
To destinations unknown

Young hearts intertwined
Through passing years
Growing old together

Crossing raging rivers
And mountains untold
Braving every storm
Together holding on
To each other.

Legacies grown
Baton passing
Elders embrace
New generations
Sprouting flickers of light

Old hearts intertwined
Through passing years
Growing old together.

In response to Poppy's post:

I like this thread. Love is always a good focus

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Love is the actual frequency of existence itself ~ Bashar

THESE ARE  BEAUTIFUL,POPPY!

• ~

Its most definitely a natural state... a beautiful natural state

In response to Spread a little happiness's post:

and love your quote -> love is the frequency of existence.

It is...

and it is the optimum of just being

... just being who we really are

Osho-Quotes-on-Love-Life.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

“Love is a great beautifier.” -Louisa May Alcottosho-quotes-understand.jpg

Today is a wonderful day. I have the time and space to enjoy. I have allowed &created space to allow. 

I allow the love I Am to enjoy the love in my life.

Today is a wonderful day to love and appreciate.

I do believe this is worth allowing some more... and again(: 

When surrendering ...and surrendering to love... all is as it was intended.

much love,selfcare

a6f2be8dc61d012e32557202bd7a2185.jpg

c288601fe23a7ca93cbfb7514f49945c--morrie-schwartz-quotes-tuesdays-with-morrie-quotes.jpg

47c29814f73e5ed706aae25df4bb5180.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content