login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★*Appreciating Powerful Words*

“Words have power. They work. That’s why poetry can affect people. That’s why music and lyrics and songs affect people, and that’s why chants and prayers and affirmations and all those various things affect the frame of mind.” Sammy Hagar

Words do have power. And it is very hard to interpret written words from the authors exact perspective. That is the challenge in writing. When I try to convey my thoughts through writing, I know others interpret them from their own perspective. My words are just words. I hope to have my reader feel them, to experience their own similar experience and then my words take on a new life. They become part of the reader as well. I often wonder how alike and different we all are in our thoughts and experiences.

Think of a time when someone sang, said, or wrote such powerful words that you were positively affected by them.

One song I particularly enjoy that moves me every time I hear it, is sung by Michael Crawford. It is entitled, “Love Changes Everything” by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

What powerful words move you?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I wasn’t sure what lyrics you were referring to…so found it.
It’s beautiful

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content