login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Awareness in the midst of difficulty 

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I Am living a Divine plan

Death and Life

Misspoken words
Confusion alarms
Hearts race
Eyes wide awake
Despair engulfs
Cancer again
Cannot be

Time is tickling
Down the hourglass
Why me?

Racing thoughts
What must we do
No time to correct
The course

Lost in grief
Oh why
Must I die
Before my time

Time is tickling
The hourglass
Dangerously

Doctors delay
Images show
Confusion grows

Relief awaits
Day by day
Mistakes are made
All is well

Heartbeats lessen
Pulse returns
Semi safe
Once again

Tickling sands
Continue to drip
Why me?

Lesson learned
We are alive
LIVE!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Robert’s post:

Excellent distinction Robert!

I agree with what you are pointing towards, that we are made stronger, wiser and ultimately, we are even developed by difficulties. But for the difficulties, we may never find out how strong or how true or how deep we are until we are forced to dive deep for the gold or the good within.

We may become more independent. We may become more determined, or we may become excellent listeners: to our self, to our inner voice or intuition. And, we certainly become more experienced… perhaps more compassionate.

Hopefully we do not harden, or become bitter. Ultimately, we are greater than our circumstance, and we accept adversity because of the other side of adversity, we definitely come to know, love, trust and respect ourself newly, bravely and unconditionally…

We are ultimately not defined by our circumstances, but by our courage and resolve to have self expression.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to abraham’s post:

Sorry!

This last week has been a rough road for me and mine. A couple of years ago my wife started going through cancer hell. She survived three operations, chemo—“Red Devil” and then radiation. She lost joint functions with anti estrogen follow up drugs and and had to discontinue them. When making her semiannual routine appointment for her mammogram, she was told the radiologist had noted she needed a more thorough diagnostic mammogram from her August visit. It has been six months since and she was frightened the cancer had returned and had an agressive hold once again.

My last lines,

Lesson learned
We are alive
LIVE!

Life is not always easy. We can go through hardships that threaten our very existence and still rejoice by appreciating every beat of our heart. We can choose to live our life to the fullest or not. (” LIVE”) considering—-I thought it was positive….

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

Poppy, thank you for sharing. It makes me more sensitive as a health care provider how devistating of a diagnosis cancer is. Its hard to find someone who has not been impacted by cancer. The statistics are alarming, its like one in four people will have cancer.

If more people were aware of the statics of cancer, there would be a louder public demand for research for a cure.

Poppy, I love your poetry.
I love your unique ability to give voice with your poetry…
Your words are moving, and I feel like play dough in your hands…
You have a glorious ability to convey powerfully the experience of life…

Hugs,
Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Thanks Kathi,
I like your Hugs!

In response to Poppy’s post: Thank you for your openness on the site! love and prayer-always to you and your lovely wife.
Fear sucks! I am so glad that not only is everything fine…though you can see the routine of healthcare doesn’t always indicate the hard routines you’ve been before…Though something that teaches and adds more love to your already loving bond with your wife(:

In response to Kathi’s post: awesome as usual Hopefully we do not harden, or become bitter. Ultimately, we are greater than our circumstance, and we accept adversity because of the other side of adversity, we definitely come to know, love, trust and respect ourself newly, bravely and unconditionally

We are ultimately not defined by our circumstances, but by our courage and resolve to have self expression.

In response to Robert’s post: And Robert, you’ve done it again with your threads!(: Powerful(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to abraham’s post:

Thank you Abraham!

Thank you for being so thoughtful, honest and open. Your comments were just the right thing for me to hear. It made me aware of the fact, my emotions are still raw. Writing that particular poem helped me work through my fear. The poem was pretty gruesome. I would have never felt comfortable posting anything if it we’re not for others like you who are open and honest with their thoughts. I believe Bmindful to be a safe and trusting forum of respectful, open, honest, raw, expression. And that is one of its greatest contributions.

Wow, I absolutely feel freedom and flow with this thread.
I am up lifted and am in awe of our shared honest and mutual respect for one another.

This is quite beautiful; open, honest, authentic, vulnerable… and generous!

Thank you all… I am inspired by the sharing, and I listen so generously for our beloved community…

In kindness to all!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content