login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★BEING AT PEACE. +

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Robert’s post:

What a great post. I couldn’t agree more. When I think of resistance, I think of allowing yourself to be bothered by things outside your control. Like when you are cut off by a rude careless driver. I always am grateful they didn’t clip my bumper or front end. By remaining calm and peaceful I don’t get bothered by such things.

Would you mind briefly talking about resistance a little more so I understand what your definition of resistance is? I do understand that when I resist what is, it breaks my positive flow of peaceful energy. Does resistance ever open up a path to happiness and joy?

Again, thank you for all your posts. They are all very thought provoking.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Great focus topic . Here is an article that relates to many concepts within LOA

some thoughts from article Our vibrations change according to where our attention is focused. If your attention is focused predominantly on thoughts of lack or resistance, you will feel a negative energy pervade your being. On the other hand, if you shift your attention to the peace in the space between thoughts, you will feel yourself aligning with the love and wellbeing that you already are. In the space between thoughts you will become conscious of yourSelf as Awareness, which is ALREADY at peace.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content