login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -Allowing (Happiness Mtg. Discussion -Always Open)

topic created 01-13-16 thread never closes/join in anytime

• ~

Topic for discussion – Allowing & How to create space for all you say you want (: How could having all you want be any better?

When I allow myself to consider the circumstances of letting everything be okay, letting things unfold without exercising judgement, then things seem to work out wonderfully for me. As my life’s path unfolds, I am filled with confidence and excitement that everyday will be my best. I have found when I worry and fret about things I am usually needlessly upset or my concern is greater than warranted. I am not suggesting that I don’t take things into consideration. I do choose my attitude and behavior. I try to treat everyone with kindness and respect. One of my favorite affirmations is: I never underestimate the intelligence and sensitivity of others, or how they will be affected by the situations around them.
—Poppy

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTcalxgZtLB6sTlJUP3FnOhc7LybDD22mT6oQ&usqp=CAUa2e36858a7bc566100591c36cab28a98.gif

Allow this space to be the best space for a wonderful experience for YOUR next wonderful Happiness Meeting
If you are stopping by as this thread as it is being created… reflect on what these ideas mean to you:
1. to truly allow
2. allowing ambiguity and uncertainty as enjoyable
3. creating …. by allowing
4. What is it you do or don’t do to enhance your life… in regard to getting out of your own way…allowing… beautiful co-creation at its best?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Lots of broken links on this thread-soon to update(:

Rather than call this your next Happiness thread meeting, we would like to welcome you to an open ended wonderful experience which like everything else You are responsible for co-creating …it will be beautiful…because YOU ARE.

affirmations which relate to thread
I trust my life is divinely guided I feel divine love in my heart. I am in harmony with divine guidance. Thank you for my health, my family, my friends, and the network of love and support that surrounds me. My days are filled with blessings.
My high vibrations cultivate a sense of financial security, vibrant health, and unconditional acceptance into my life, each and every day.

Jonathan Parker affirmations

• ~

It is safe now, to let any old ideas and patterns drop away. I don’t have to know exactly how I am changing — I can flow with a bit of awkwardness and uncertainty today.

There is really no one else I need to be today — I can be exactly who I am today, exactly as I am, exactly as I am becoming.

I like being here on the earthly plane, and I am feeling safe and supported here

I have a kind and sparkly spirit, and any pathway I choose for myself is bound to reflect that.

I find myself having everything I need to feel happy and connected

There is tremendous joy in being willing to be taught by the universe how to lift the vibrations of myself and humanity, in whatever ways I am best suited to.

I am here, whole, complete, beautiful, exactly as I am inside, exactly as I am outside. I bring the full strength and beauty of who I am into the world.

As long as I have a strong connection to Spirit, my connections with other humans are based on affection, not need. And for today, let me claim my strong and unwavering connection to Spirit (Loving Creator;God)
[ will add more affirmations from BrightAngel that are fitting to this thread & resonate soon ]
BrightAngel affirmations There is a member on our site who has posted some extraordinary affirmations… which resonate for me. The members name is BrightAngel.

• ~

I Am living a Divine plan

clarity has been arriving for my present…my future… and everything that brought me today. Though they arrived…they were not sought after…_ selfcare-aka 'just for me'
It is not very easy to put experience into words…an experience that simply is…and continuing as I write…though I will attempt to be clear(:
 With 1 vacation a year…so of course vacation-time is very important to me. 

• Whatever I’ve chosen(in my minds eye) in regard to this time…has felt like I’ve told myself I will never have time/or a block of time again… (this was a good thing…) This assisted in my producing a very wonderful kind of space…long before the vacation began. (they say treat life like its the first day of a honeymoon and last day of a vacation(: ) / It has been a unique experience to communicate about… . …and amazing things have occurred because I created this space this way
  • ~
  • ** * I have given myself other ‘allowing-commands’ … when I announced to myself… that this is a New Phase Of My Life… and went through a bit of awkward uncertainty… until the uncertainty became not only comfortable…but down right pleasurable
  • ~
    Some more thoughts:
  • * by allowing…I Am out of my way. I Am part of a wonderful process…that is available to us all. I know this didn’t happen over night… I know it was progressive Though it happened in the right timing for me…so I can see I Am right where I Am supposed to be. KNOWING that/trusting more and more… allows me not to need to know everything in advance…and allows me to receive… I am so appreciative for my life…not only because of all that is in it…though because I’m allowing life …and therefore …what is here / Though because as long as I allow I will have the gifts of LIFE/ My gift to appreciate, to be strong and gentle/ to be confident and vulnerable… to have the security of love…the love I will give myself forever and a day… so I have something to bring to the table in the world… Thank You God. Thank you for letting me know I was in my way, and now all I desire/need for the moment & the future is Good. Thank you Thank you Thank you for this daily experience of JOY… and all that means to my spirit.
  • ~
    the reason allowing is so powerful… each moment needs to be treated fresh…because it is! Allowing gives the gift of each moment…
  • ~

in re: to the future … I Am now directed …more toward things I want to do at this phase of my life. That was something that created a reason to allow…to see a direction …so I my actions of today will be in harmony one moment at a time with what matters to me. I will allow regularly…continually…I will check in with myself…knowing that is part of my self-care. thank you Poppy for being who you are…!
 thank you awesome community… and all of you being wherever you are being you… wonderful you(:

• ~
    • related article acceptance www.ultimatehappiness.com here is a shortcut to reconnect with the Fabric of Life. It is, quite simply, total and unconditional acceptance of the flow of Life and Light in your body. Acceptance is a quick way to bring your awareness back to your core self and your core consciousness, behind the wall your ego creates. When you are in a state of acceptance, you are transparent to Life like a clear window. Instead of things hitting you, they just pass through you. Acceptance prevents new blockages from forming as there is no longer any resistance to the flow. You simply go with the flow, and flow with the go, just like a river effortlessly cascades down a mountain. to read more ©2016 Ultimate Happiness.

In response to Poppy’s post:

Thank you Poppy,
Great inquiry. Its great to start the new year by taking my hands off the bar, and by “allowing” the space in my heart, and in my mind to be open.

For me, the area of my will, is weak.

I am aware of my inner aspiration. I am also aware of my patterns of perception, and those parts of me, and my perceptions are very predictable. And, there are erroneous perceptions, that cause or lead to improper action.

For now, I recognize patterns. My identity is changing, and I release patterns, and I release my Self.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

As I’m reading through this discussion, I couldn’t help but try to understand the complexity of allowing and acceptance.

Who Are You And What Do You Want? Or What Time Is It?

Time moves forward
Second by second
It’s time you have

Time past is unchangeable
Future time does not exist
Breath by breath
Heart beat by heart beat
Is the present

I am me
You are you
The same and ever changing, us

Accepting what is
Allowing Source
To fill uncertainty
Of being

Liberating authentic self
Instantly here

And gone
And here again
And gone
And here…

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
I love your thoughts and as always your beautiful honesty! The release you speak of is empowering! Thank you too for sharing your empowering honesty!!

In response to Poppy’s post
Allow (: me to quote your intro statement:

When I allow myself to consider the circumstances of letting everything be okay, letting things unfold without exercising judgement, then things seem to work out wonderfully for me. As my life’s path unfolds, I am filled with confidence and excitement that everyday will be my best. I have found when I worry and fret about things I am usually needlessly upset or my concern is greater than warranted. I am not suggesting that I don’t take things into consideration. I do choose my attitude and behavior. I try to treat everyone with kindness and respect. One of my favorite affirmations is: I never underestimate the intelligence and sensitivity of others, or how they will be affected by the situations around them.

• ~

wonderful thoughts/poem! And great affirmation! I must agree allowing and acceptance are processes… magical ones!
and can often feel complex… until we make the decision …again…

• ~
    I have been encouraged to repost what I had written and deleted (so I will): It’s very long…

I was speaking to a member last night regarding this topic, and I elaborated on some personal life-examples. I recalled a time when I became quite ill and the prognosis was ridiculously unclear… most bitter sweet experience of my life… the bitter part… it is not one I’m into doing again(: Though the lessons were a life time of sweetness of lessons(: I believe it was these lessons… that had great impact as a reference point for a topic like this… .

Though one huge reminder from that time: It became relatively clear I was not my experiences. Yes I know we all know this though…we, I believe tend to take this understanding back…and say after I feel better…I will separate myself from these happenings. When we open ourselves to our experiences being fresh and NEW…and we understand/remember we are not them…we can be less self-conscious…and forgive ourselves for being human…and tap into who we really are, what is most vital in life, & even the the ‘more’ we say we want on a very profound level.

I also had mentioned to this member/friend that I went through a ‘confusing time recently because of a birthday…I will be celebrating this year(: I kept referring it to as a NEW phase of my life as though I was heading for the twilight zone(: And to be honest, when I first starting contemplating this time… I began to manufacture something more a long those lines…. I had never been the age I will be turning or engaged with the related things we hear so much about. Others have…though my conversations with them didn’t help. I was finding with those I was reaching out to…our experiences weren’t the same…our values were affected by our experiences…and it just wasn’t helping…

So I did that thing we all know to do…though of course like many of us…take it back frequently & then again…I’d let go…of my uncertainties… and repeat(: [like a whooshing rinse cycle… in the washer … that somehow let go of what I didn’t need any more… though on stand by for continued rinses…

[more letting go…and more just…allowing] (:
I stopped trying to match up my experiences with others…I instead began allowing my life to unfold…with the anticipation of something good that was ‘just’ for me (: And if anyone was to inquire why I was feeling so hopeful for this thing called Future…or love this thing called The Present…or have no regrets called The Past…you would’ve thought I won the lottery .

In response to ‘Just’ For Me’s post:

I think you did win the lottery and everyone that reads your post has gotten a large portion of the winnings! I personally am going to take my portion to the bank. And you can bank on it!

Alan Watts
different generation different era
same universe.
This video relates to the topic somewhat,he sure gave many philosophical
lectures that I think are interesting food for thought.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Poppy’s post Who are you and what do you want

I absolutely loved that you have quite a gift LOL always hugs Jan

Have a great day all =D

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

In response to Peace&Harmony’s post:

Thanks Jan!

I feel the heart of the matter were the lines:
Accepting what is
Allowing Source
To fill uncertainty
Of being

Liberating authentic self
Instantly here

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Self-consciousness makes us see ourselves double, and we make the double image for two selves – mental and material, controlling and controlled, reflective and spontaneous. Thus instead of suffering we suffer about suffering, and suffer about suffering about suffering. Alan Watts

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷBe As You Are
Be as you are
And so see who you are
and how you are
Let go for a moment or two
of what you ought to do
and discover what you do do
Risk a little if you can
Feel your own feelings
Say your own words
Think your own thoughts
Be your own self
Discover
Let the plan for you
grow from within you

by Fritz Perls

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Almost all needs, capacities, and talents can be satisfied in a variety of waysMaslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When we find the causes of our problems, we don’t find “sick” inner parts; we find old assumptions, old beliefs, old expectations, old commitments, or old goals that we now see as limited. Tom G. Stevens PhD

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Should you ever hear that voice inside exclaim that you’re working too slow, are too easily distracted, or that you should take life more seriously, please rest assured, dearest, that it absolutely, positively is not me. I’m the one saying, “You totally rock!”– The Universe ©Mike Dooley tut.com

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ No one can be both happy and unhappy at the same time, right?
One blights the other.

So here’s what we do: Pick ANY reason to be happy, and unhappiness gets locked out.

And we do it forever.

Yeah, “OMG!!!” The Universe

I-concentrate-on-the-good-positive-affirmation.jpg

much has changed in the world since I wrote here...Though who I am and ultimately have grown into while definitely one who has grown, my values are the same.  I will say  my values have become more clear... more tangible... That made me feel very good that the person I have been making more room to become ... is the me I had  set out to be.

returning soon to contemplate these questions:

reflect on what these ideas mean to you:
1. to truly allow
2. allowing ambiguity and uncertainty as enjoyable
3. creating …. by allowing
4. What is it you do or don’t do to enhance your life… in regard to getting out of your own way…allowing… beautiful co-creation at its best?

In response to The beach's post:

I just saw this today.

It's truly wonderful!

thank you!

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content