login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Quotes (& Song Lyrics) Which -⇨Create

The focus here is allowing the more… and of course being joyous already in the present(: And if you choose share why the quote ‘works’ for you….now or sometime after posting(:
  • ~
  • ~

The fastest way to get from
where you are to where you
want to be…
…is to release the
need to be anywhere
but where you are.

DerekRydall.com

“Managing the power of
choice, with all of its creative
and spiritual implications, is the
essence of the human
experience . . . Choice is the
process of creation itself.” Caroline Myss

I Am living a Divine plan

• The most valuable work you do may be done in as little as 5 seconds to 5 minutes. A higher vantage point, a brilliant idea, a key change in habit, a break from pressure, a boost in metabolism or a pivotal decision can produce significant lasting results. ~PM Senge The Fifth Discipline
  • ~

favorite for today(:

“Words are one of our chief means of adjusting to all the situations of life. The better control we have over words, the more successful our adjustment is likely to be.” Bergen Evans(1904-1978), American writer and educator

• You are always in the process of creating. Every moment, every minute, everyday. You are a big creation machine and you are turning out a new manifestation literally as fast as you can think. ~Neale Donald Walsch
  • ~

To become more authentic, practice feeling the difference between true heart connection and surface level connection with others. heartmath institute

• “It is not whether your words or actions are tough or gentle; it is the spirit behind your actions and words that announces your inner state.” ~Chin-Ning Chu

thinking-good-rebbe-eli-mallon

Some Abe

Love and appreciation are identical vibrations. Appreciation is the vibration of alignment with who-you-are. Appreciation is the absence of everything that feels bad and the presence of everything that feels good. When you focus upon what you want – when you tell the story of how you want your life to be – you will come closer and closer to the vicinity of appreciation, and when you reach it, it will pull you toward all things that you consider to be good in a very powerful way. Abe Hicks

When you feel gratitude, often you are looking at a difficulty that you have overcome, but there is still some of that “struggle” vibration present. The state of appreciation is seeing whatever you are looking at through the eyes of Source. . . You could walk down a crowded street with all kinds of things that a lot of other people would find reason to criticize or worry about, and you would not have access to them because your vibration of appreciation is picking out for you things of a different vibrational nature. Abe Hicks

some favorites for the day (:
• When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills (Chinese Proverb)
• Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation. Joseph Campbell
• Your focus becomes your experience William James
• We tend to make courage too dramatic. Courage is often doing something simple, unpleasant, or boring again and again until we get it down pat.
Dave Thomas (1932-2002) American Businessman, Founder of Wendy’s International Restaurant Chain
• Your choices of action may be limited—but your choices of thought are not.Abe

If your decision to DO is dominant, then you will not focus on what you want to BE in the present moment. This causes you to miscreate because BEING is the first and most important step in the creative process. Genevieve Behrend

“The best way to overcome undesirable or negative thoughts and feelings is to cultivate the positive ones.” William Walker Atkinson

If you give your life as a wholehearted response to love,then love will wholeheartedly respond to you. Marianne Williamson

True connection is when our heart is included. – Doc Childre

‘One new perception,
one fresh thought,
one act of surrender,
one change of heart,
one leap of faith,
can change your life forever.’

Robert Holden

• The most valuable work you do may be done in as little as 5 seconds to 5 minutes. A higher vantage point, a brilliant idea, a key change in habit, a break from pressure, a boost in metabolism or a pivotal decision can produce significant lasting results. ~PM Senge The Fifth Discipline
  • ~
    “To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy…is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • ~

I am not talking to you from the point of view of just wishful thinking, or imaginary craziness. I’m talking to you from a deeper basic understanding – quantum physics really begins to point to this discovery, it says that you can’t have a universe without mind entering into it, the mind is actually shaping the very thing that is being perceived. Fred Alan Wolf

✰The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown. Carl Jung

Expect your every need to be met.
Expect the answer to every problem.
Expect abundance on every level.
Expect to grow spiritually.
Eileen Caddy

• Pray not for crutches but for wings ~Phillips Brooks
  • ~
    If you think your thought is Powerful, your Thought is Powerful. Thomas Troward

• ~
    work of Charles Haanel:
    affirmation : I can be what I will to be

• ~
    I Choose Love ~ Shawn Gallaway

Lyrics:

I can see laughter, or I can see tears
I see a choice, love or fear
What do you choose?
I can see peace, or I can see war
I can see sunshine, or I can see a storm
What do you choose?

Chorus:
Now I choose to live with freedom flying
From my heart where the light keeps shining
I choose to feel the whole world crying
For the strength that we can rise above
I choose love!
I choose love!

I can see sharing, or I can see greed
I can see caring or poverty
What do you choose?
I can see gardens, or I can see bombs
I can see life or death
Coming on strong
What do you choose?

Chorus:
For the strength that we can rise ablove
I choose love!
I choose love!

I see us healing, the darkness dying
I see us dawning as one world united
What do you choose?
Love or fear?
Oh, we choose

Chorus:
I choose to feel One Voice rising
I choose to feel us all united
In the strength that we can rise above
I choose love!
I choose love!
I choose love

Love
Love
I choose love
I choose love
I choose love
Oh, I choose love

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You make all the fashion statements just by dressing up your mind.”
    ― Jason Mraz

“ “…open up your heart and the sky is yours…” “:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhrYHmUPn0
― Jason Mraz

Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, we’re just one big family
It’s our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

((I’m Yours))”
― Jason Mraz

Life Is Wonderful ― Jason Mraz

- Everything Is Sound [Official Lyric Video]

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content