login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Notes From The Universe

To borrow from Bill O’Reilly, this is the place for fun pithy (and some not so pithy) quotes!

I get lots of emails in my inbox every day from personal growth type sites. More than I have time to go through. Many of these are selling stuff, but they also have lots of useful, encouraging and/or free information. One site I get them from is Tut’s Adventure Club Many of these quotes are from there, but that doesn’t mean we can’t come up with some of our own. I love the creative and whimsical nature of so many of these encouraging quotes. I’m going to post a bunch of them for you, but let’s get our creative juices flowing and add some of our own, I know you can do it, after all, you’re a bmindfuller and that makes you especially special.

And remember, I got your back,
The Universe

More Notes from the Universe Thread:
Even More Notes from the Universe Thread:
and yes…©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com (:

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Young souls get angry at others.
Old souls get angry at themselves.
But really wise souls have already turned the page!

The U

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Resentment, anger, and impatience all have their place. Actually, they’re absolutely priceless, revealing to those who feel them that there are still a few pieces of life’s puzzle they’ve overlooked.

Tallyho, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Do you know why dogs are so quick to wag their tails and cats are so quick to purr? Even the ones that have been lonely, abused, and betrayed?

Because, as is true of all animals, they were instilled with the distant awareness that no matter what the world shows them, they’re still deeply loved and needed, that their presence alone has made a difference, and that in just the shake of a leg, seemingly without reason or rhyme, everything can FANTASTICALLY change for the better.

As is true of all people, except sometimes they tend to forget.

Purrfectly, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

When “bad” things happen to “good” people it’s often because they want to become even better teachers, guides, and helpers to those precious souls who will one day need them to be their rock.

Plus, today’s bad is always tomorrow’s boon, no matter who you are, no matter what has happened, and no matter how weak the coffee was.

Tallyho, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Whatever it is you want, think about it.

Think and think and think.

And as surely as day follows night, that which you have thought about will be drawn into your life – be it answers, friendships, health, abundance, or love.

It’s the law.

The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Last night I was dreaming of you, again.

You were radiant, confident, and light beamed in every direction from the core of your being. Music followed you, angels serenaded you, and everyone was elevated by your presence. Wisdom shown from your eyes. Kindness emanated from your touch. And your power was simply awesome.

You looked, well… pretty much… exactly as you do right now.

Wow, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It doesn’t matter that the road’s been rough, that you now have challenges, or that uncertainties loom on the horizon.

None of these change the fact that for every thought you think today, worlds will come tumbling into existence. For every word you speak, legions will be called into action. And for every step you take, matter will be drawn from the ether.

Jeez – The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Here’s some sage advice I once scrawled onto a cave wall long before the wheel, Atlantis, and Facebook:

Aim with your heart, adjust with your head, and always, always, always, do all you can.

Caves, email, same, same.

Tallyho, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hooray!!! MCM IS BACK! Great thread and great information. YOU ROCK JEFF!
;o)
I truly believe ‘eating like a thin person’ is something one can develop through changing mental programming. There is no deprivation in the mind of a thin person – they just know how to eat!
More power to you and your amazing weight loss!
:O)

A full and thankful heart..

I know what it’s like. I’ve seen it played out a few zillion times. You’re waiting for that magical day when someone makes the connection and recognizes who you really are. Maybe they’ll first catch the sparkle in your eye. Or perhaps they’ll marvel at your insights and the depth of your spirit. Someone who will help you connect the dots, believe in yourself, and make sense of it all. Someone who will understand you, approve of you, and unhesitatingly give you a leg up so that life can pluck your ready, ripened self from the branch of magnificence. Ahhhhhhhhhhh…

Well, I’m here to tell you your wait is over. That someone, is you.

Good thing you rock, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Living the life of your dreams is a lot like sailing.

You pick your destination, hoist up your sail, make minor adjustments while the journey is underway, and let the wind do all the hard work.

In other words, imagine the end result, do what little you can, make minor adjustments while the journey is underway, and let me blow your mind.

Phe-e-e-e-e-e-e-w! The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The real reason so many have trouble with the baby steps — doing all they can, with what they’ve got, from where they are, no matter how humble or seemingly futile — is because they haven’t yet grasped that the baby steps trigger unseen forces that throw wide the floodgates of unstoppable momentum, infinite abundance, and eternal life.

Just some tiny steps, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

One of the trickiest things about life is that, at times, it happens so slowly.

Yet… if… it… happened… any… faster… you’d… already… have… everything… you… ever… wanted… without… learning… to… enjoy… the… ride.

Beep, beep… The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

If you could actually stand in someone else’s shoes, to hear what they hear, see what they see, and feel what they feel, you would honestly wonder what planet they live on, and be totally blown away by how different their “reality” is from yours.

You’d also never, in a million years, be quick to judge again.

Just sayin’ The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Did you know that in your gorgeous little planet’s entire history, there’s never been a drought that didn’t end? A storm that didn’t clear? Lightning that didn’t retreat? An earthquake that didn’t still? A flood that didn’t recede? Or a plague that wasn’t, eventually, overwhelmed by the healthy?

Now, as a rule, I’m not into odds, statistics, or gambling, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that something’s going on down there; that the deck is clearly stacked; and that you’ve got friends in some very, very, very high places.

HIT ME, BABY! The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

If you just physically pretend on a regular basis, no matter how silly it may seem, that “it” is yours, that your life has already taken off, and that you’ve found true happiness, a tipping point will be reached, stars will be realigned, and new acquaintances will start insisting, “I don’t know why, but you look really familiar…”

And it’ll be because their inner eyes already see the legend you are to become.

Swear, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Yes, you can have whatever you want. ANYTHING you can imagine. You name it. It’s yours. Done deal. Zip, zap. Bing, bong. Ka-pow.

Oh, but you have to go get it. K?

I’ll help, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It’s true, the early bird gets the worm.

So does the late bird and the bird in-between. Because by design, there are always more than enough worms.

In fact, the only bird that doesn’t get a worm, is the bird that doesn’t go out to get one.

Oh, to be alive…. The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

How is it that with so many brilliant beings on your planet, so few recognize that when one’s life encounters turbulence, choppy waters, or setbacks, it’s always a sign that things are about to get wildly better than they’ve ever been before?

And I’m not talking about the dolphins.

Don’t fight it, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It’s truly a sight to see when the inhabitants of any planetary civilization cross the tipping point and begin to individually accept complete and eternal responsibility for their own happiness.

Yet, this hardly compares to the mountain quaking, body shaking, polarity-flipping, hero-making occurrences that transpire when such inhabitants graduate to accepting complete and eternal responsibility for their every twinge of unhappiness.

Brings tears to my eyes, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

How is it that with so many brilliant beings on your planet, so few recognize that when one’s life encounters turbulence, choppy waters, or setbacks, it’s always a sign that things are about to get wildly better than they’ve ever been before?

And I’m not talking about the dolphins.

Don’t fight it, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Who needs a RESET button when someone’s already pressed your FOREVER AND EVER button?

Who? Me!!! The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I don’t recommend asking for what you can have, or even for what you can give, nearly as much as I recommend asking for what else you can know.

Because there is always more you can know and knowing it will radically increase all you can have and give.

Did you just ask something? The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Relax. Breathe in deep. Hold it. Let it out. Loosen your shoulders. Smile. Close your eyes. You’ll be surprised at how many voices you’ll hear, whispering sweet encouragement into your ear.

Kissey, kissey, you can do it – The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

It’s quite a small thing, to begin wondering which beliefs of yours are limiting, which thoughts shut out others, and which philosophies need updating, but OMG, it makes for the BIGGEST life changes!

“And the people began to gossip…” – The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

The time will come when you’ll see that pretty much everything was better than you thought. That life was more beautiful, people were kinder, greens were greener, and the water was cleaner. But most of all you’ll see… that you were simply stunning, every day of your life.

Happily, I’ve always known the truth – The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Sounds good to me!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Every single minute of every single day, they’re there.

They may be hidden behind circumstances, people, or light poles. Challenges, closed doors, or lost keys. Camouflaged, dovetailed, or whispering. Purring, kissing, or hissing. But more often than not they’re laying about in the open, under a clear blue sky, in plain view. Absolutely. Guaranteed. You’d throttle me otherwise.

10,000 reasons to be happy.

Jumanji, baby - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I want you to know that I’ve ordered up another year for you.

Think I’ll call it 2010.

I’m going to put most of the same people of 2009 in it, since you all think so much alike. But there’ll also be a few new, very cool cats coming to play – give them some time to grow up though.

And I’m going to have things start off pretty much exactly where they left off in 2009, for continuity’s sake. Flips folks out too much when I don’t.

All in all, 365 more days in paradise… and only one request of you:

DREAM BIGGER.

Coolio?

Let’s do this, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I’ve got a feeling that 2010 is going to be your kind of year. That you’ll be happier than you’ve ever been, laughing harder, smiling wider, standing taller, walking lighter, dancing crazier, hugging longer, living grander, loving louder, and if you want, selling the pictures to a tabloid to raise money for your new charity.

Can you feel it, too? The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

When suddenly the unexpected happens it’s always me… just getting everything ready for the time of your life.

Love you, mean it - The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Sometimes when there’s absolutely no other evidence, you can still know whether someone’s telling the truth or not, from all else they’ve said.

That’s what I say, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

If it’s not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life’s prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity – traits of the immortal – your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as the immeasurable pride we feel for you.

Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

This is the time of year we celebrate you.

Bowing before Greatness, The Universe

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

This is amazing. Can I hug you? :)

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

I wish I could take credit for all of these, but I get them in my e-mail. I like to post them from time to time.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

this thread is amazing thank you .I have just posted my song for the day -desiderata – child of the universe ,the suns just rising over the snow and i’m waking up to a wondefull future

I hope its o k to add this here
“if you actually learn to like being a biginner,the whole world opens up to you” ,its how i feel. I know its often said but today is the first day of the rest of my life as the universe continues to show me the way .love flowergirl

by all means, flowergirl and Raylene and anybody else that has a mind to. post away…

sometimes I feel inspired and take a stab at it myself…

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I am so dippy i missed this post ,had a feeling i had seen TUT mentioned here doh !!!!.love flowergirl

I had Tut visiting me quite a while back. Maybe it’s time for another extended visit. He tends to rock your universe.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In all things, always and forever, simply wish the best for all involved, without stating what you think that is.

And then, whatever does happen, no matter what happens, know that it was.

All the best, The Universe

In poll after poll, we’ve discovered that perhaps the very best thing about being truly enlightened is possessing that rapturous feeling of wanting to explode out of your skin with absolute joy, letting rip a couple of those “Oh yeah, Momma, Hallelujah!“s, yet being able to effortlessly contain yourself, without expressing so much as a hint of your ecstasy around those who just wouldn’t understand.

Just thought you’d like to know.

Oh yeah, Momma, Hallelujah! The Universe

You don’t have to understand all that happens, figure out every twist in the plot, or even know why the winds sometimes blow as they do, to grasp that I do, I have, and that ultimately each and every story has a fairytale ending.

I wasn’t born under a truck, you know.

The Universe

Courageous is the soul, who adventures into time and space to learn of their divinity. For while they cannot lose, they can think they have, and the loss will seem intolerable. And while they cannot fail, they can think they have, and the pain will seem unbearable. And while they cannot ever be less than they truly are – powerful, eternal, and loved – they can think they are, and all hope will seem lost.

And therein lies their test. A test of perceptions: of what to focus on, of what to believe in, in spite of appearances.

Tallyho, The Universe
©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

Should you ever hear that voice inside exclaim that you’re working too slow, are too easily distracted, or that you should take life more seriously, please rest assured, dearest, that it absolutely, positively is not me.
I’m the one saying, “You totally rock!” – The Universe ©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

No matter what your faith is, or is not, no matter where in the world you are, I want you to know, even as you read these words, I’m with you. Behind the eyes of every child, and in the melody of every song. I’m the glimmer in the ice crystals, the rays in the sun, and the stars at night. And with each smile you see, every hug you receive and every laugh you hear, I’ll be there, reaching out through another, with blessing and good wishes…… And all of this because I love you, because I’ve always loved you, and because I always will. And because this has been true, and will be true, every day of your life, holidays or not.

Tally-ho, ho, ho - The Universe

~

If it’s not yet obvious to you, the real reason for this, and all seasons, is you. A more perfect child of the Universe has never lived. Until now, only celebrations cloaked in myth and mystery could hint at your divine heritage and sacred destiny. You are life’s prayer of becoming and its answer. The first light at the dawn of eternity, drawn from the ether, so that I might know my own depth, discover new heights, and revel in seas of blessed emotion.

A pioneer into illusion, an adventurer into the unknown, and a lifter of veils. Courageous, heroic, and exalted by legions in the unseen.

To give beyond reason, to care beyond hope, to love without limit; to reach, stretch, and dream, in spite of your fears. These are the hallmarks of divinity – traits of the immortal – your badges of honor. May you wear them with a pride as great as what we feel for you.

Your light has illuminated darkened paths, your gaze has lifted broken spirits, and already your life has changed the course of history.

This is the time of year we celebrate you .

Bowing before Greatness, The Universe

It’s not that your life totally rocks, except for a few tricky spots, slippery patches, and challenges.

But that your life totally rocks, in large part, because of the tricky spots, slippery patches, and challenges.

Stranger than fiction, The Universe

If you were able to look back at your most brilliant successes, stunning comebacks, amazing catches, and smokin’ ideas, and you were to find that virtually all of them seemed to materialize out of thin air, when you least expected them, and that they had exceeded even your greatest expectations at the time, how excited would you be about the new year and whatever else I’ve got up my sleeve?

Hubba, hubba – The Universe

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post: and like the idea of creating our own too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

I sincerely LOVE this post!
Thank you SRWE

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Wasn’t it clever of me to think you up? I mean, come on…

Never has there walked the face of the earth someone who thinks with your degree of insight. Who loves with your degree of care. Or who feels with your degree of hope. And never has there been such a need for someone with gifts like yours, because at this very moment there are people only you can reach and differences only you can make.

Your #1 fan, The Universe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It’s not the career you choose, the friend you marry, or the path you take that determines success or happiness in life, but that each day, in some small way, you seek to amaze as much as be amazed.

You “Wow” me, The Universe

Universe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

What would we do if something went wrong with the sun and it needed repair.
its not like an appliance,we could call a repairman(:
or it ran out of fuel,
that would be like more than depressing.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

1978 different era same universe

As of today, you’re now wiser than you’ve ever been, younger than you’ll ever be, and less likely to wish without taking action, to pray without having faith, or to hope without remembering the magic.

Roll’in – The Universe

I Am living a Divine plan

Great notes, JoyfulDailyFocus!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Thanks Jeff! I love this!

Are you hearing a lot more “I love yous” lately ,lovely person, or is it just me?

Actually, I wouldn’t have asked if the answer wasn’t so obvious, but it is fun to point out.

Get it on, The Universe

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
Thanks SmartRoutines… I truly enjoy these notes… empowering & joyful(:

playing_the_matrix.jpg

A Dream-Manifestation-Workaround for those tired of visualizing, giving thanks, and acting “as if,” is to love your life so greatly, exactly as it is, that you become a total magnet for more, more, more of all you could ever love.

You love magnet, The Universe

• ~

I found this & appreciated it:

Two of the most powerful words in the English language for bringing about change are “thank you.” Especially when offered before the change even occurs and everything still looks pretty much like it did yesterday.

You’ll have to think of something to say afterwards on your own.

Hubba, hubba - The Universe

When you consider all the faces, in all the places, in all the times, my good friend, do you see every one of them as students of love?

It helps.

True,
   The Universe

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Be patient and loving with every fearful
thought.Practice observing your fears as
a witness and you'll see them dissolve.
Wayne Dyer...Everyday wisdom pg.97

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

tumblr_od5lne2yxr1ryf82po1_500.gif

tumblr_mzq5qgNJl51rl81fxo1_500.gif

2a0a21cd11d0c4d55d140345ece4ce96.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

18302f7ecb51a84c6e0efdda28e7aed3--in-my-life-love-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Really and truly, my awesome buddy, having, doing, and being requires so little when you visualize them already done.

So little, The Universe ©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Did you know there are planets “out there” with intelligent life, where if suddenly one of the locals began demonstrating your brand of emotional courage and grit,my adorable and genuine friend , they’d be in all the tabloids, receive lucrative endorsements, and have their own talk show?

Tell them about these NOTES when the mothership lands, The Universe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

you-manifesting.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

th?id=OIP.omf-bWZTMBuWTymfpuq3KAHaHa

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

29543172_10160219228890125_6041407251709292811_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQnuwAqzHlo8hro-xyrLczpAHvGNVwU7LiJvaW_nEbz67V1IvqOS6x8xobsAlsDW6YY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e18670612536b0276b98a9d7b4f93b59&oe=5DAE56DB

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content