login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★BOOK OF POSITIVE ASPECTS

link was broken…now fixed(:
☼ ►• ►• ►• Audio ►• Book Of Positive Aspects 5 min 10 sec

511UZdX4aML._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

shared this on a busy thread I’m still creating…decided to highlight it here(:

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

☼ ►• and added these items for this thread:

☼ ►• BOOK OF POSITIVE ASPECTS pdf
1) Write about situations (people, experiences, opportunities) that are going well for you
(the better it gets, the better it gets!!!!)
2) Write about situations (people, experiences, opportunities) that you want to have show up for you in a new, bigger way. Send out positive, expectant energy in advance around all related topics

☼ ►• Abraham Hicks-Applying the book of positive aspects. 5 min 23 sec
excerpt
quote Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don’t collect all of these tiny successes the big ones don’t really mean anything. Norman Lear

• Everything Is A Miracle
    —by Albert Einstein
    ~quote
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
  • ~

related threads coming soon:
tags: coming soon

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

• ~
  • ~

the posts I’ve been reading have reminded me to get back to the Book of Positive Aspects… This Abe video is really good (at least I’m inclined to feel so)

My positive aspects today:

love how this morning went from sleepy eyes -> to a joyous creation… by utilizing what works for me.

love how I can be in this moment & feel/see my day ahead (as though I’m there too) with pathways of wonderful-ness

love how my job (and jobs previously) allow me to to use my gifts in a universe that does give back generously

love my husband, and while I don’t speak of him too much on the site (as my heart does) …. I love who he is, and how consistent his love and being is.

love how I never know what specifically I will do to add to my day in positive ways… though its just routine for me to connect with my tool kit of enjoying my life, and my experiences in total, and aspects moment by moment.

! I enjoyed this.!

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
funny… as many who read the threads I enjoy reading that lil’ bit of joy and inspiration to add to my day… Today I reread what I wrote above a few months ago, and it was just what I needed right now. (smile)

This reminded me how important it is to keep writing from ones heart and keep it in places where it serves as a heart-stimulant(:

• ~

excerpt quote of an article Remember – everything in this world, tangible and intangible, is energy. Every place, space and experience has its own energy. Your happy place gives you that sense of peace because of its energy, and how the energy of that place/situation aligns to /our own unique nature and energy signature. to read rest of article Peace Is Within – It Goes Where You Go
2014 Pinch Me Living. All rights reserved.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content